What to use on Clen off days?

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Most of the Forum Info out there suggests using ECA on Clen off days. However, more recent info suggests that Ephedrine stimulates the same Beta receptors as Clen. So I'm seeing a lot of advice out there steering people towards a program that doesn't stimulate the same beta receptors but never actually proposes an alternative product by name.

So what should somebody use on their Clen off days?

Currently, I'm almost 2 weeks in to a light Anavar/Clen cycle.

Please advise.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ephedrine will work regardless, you simply won't see any stim effect from E+C. That would probably be my advice as EC is relatively cheap if you buy the caffeine tabs in bulk, i always have a 200+ count jar of SNS Caffeine pills. You could always add a bunch of stuff, but would the money spent really be worth it? Probably not.

MuscleGauge1

MuscleGauge1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Most like to use a simple ECA stack, with a breakdown ratio of 40-40-20...I prefer to go completely stimulant free and boost my natiral cortisol inhibitors in my diet like l-carnitine and Vitamin C, and Thiamine B1. I may use up to 200mg caffiene if needed, but Ive noticed I respond better when my off days are stimulants free.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you're going to use EC, you need to use the clinically validated dose of 25mg ephedrine and 200mg caffeine, which induces thermogenesis.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Rhadam, any OTC that you'd recommend with the caffeine tabs?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Rhadam, any OTC that you'd recommend with the caffeine tabs?

Bronkaid, can get at any pharmacy usually. There are random shortages which is why i usually buy a couple boxes at a time. Doesn't take long to re-stock though.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Bronkaid, can get at any pharmacy usually. There are random shortages which is why i usually buy a couple boxes at a time. Doesn't take long to re-stock though.
Thanks.

Just to confirm - Bronkaid doesn't use the same beta receptors as Clen?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
What to use on off days of clem.............. Hmm well I have a couple things you should use.

1: The shower (you are probably sweaty from the clen and you gotta be fresh)
2: The sink (washing your hands prevents germs from spreading)
3: Proper grammar (it proves you are educated)
4: Common sense (always a good thing to use)
5: Your brain (unless your brain is telling you to kill people then use a psychiatrist)
6: The toilet (constipation is not good)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks.

Just to confirm - Bronkaid doesn't use the same beta receptors as Clen?
Clen is a beta-2 agonist. Ephedrine is an agonist for both a and b receptors. Clen and ephedrine are not the same thing nor do they act the same in the body. Ephedrine (when combined with caffeine) will still work in between clenbuterol usage.

El Hefe

El Hefe

Awards
Clen is a beta-2 agonist. Ephedrine is an agonist for both a and b receptors. Clen and ephedrine are not the same thing nor do they act the same in the body. Ephedrine (when combined with caffeine) will still work in between clenbuterol usage.
Thanks for the info.

Rotating Clen with ECA has been the program since I can remember but I just wanted to clear that up as I've seen a lot of threads over the past year claiming they're both beta-2 agonists and that your receptors won't be fresh once back on the Clen.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the info.

Rotating Clen with ECA has been the program since I can remember but I just wanted to clear that up as I've seen a lot of threads over the past year claiming they're both beta-2 agonists and that your receptors won't be fresh once back on the Clen.
Think of it this way, E+C works indefinitely, hence why you're able to use EC in between clen cycles even though they both are b agonists. That's the easiest way to explain it without going all science on it.