To SERM or not to SERM?

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
Alrighty y'all, let's hear what you think in regards with the use of SERMs. The first compound... HDrol clones, yay or nay, or something totally different?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can run OTC if you want. Basically think of it like this: a SERM will help you normalize faster, OTC will help normalize but it will take longer. Depending on your cycle layout, you can run OTC off hdrol or pmag or one of the other beginner DS'. Gyno rebound is mainly talked about by people who don't know how the body really works. You're not going to get rebound off hdrol + OTC PCT. You won't grow boobs if you use OTC.

When speaking of cost, SERMS are always cheaper. Consider nolva + DAA (comprehensive PCT) which will run 30 bucks probably, compared to 2-3 OTC products that may run upwards of 60 bucks or more. Not everyone wants to use a SERM, or wants to deal with the possible long term health issues that SERMs come along with. Yes there is a risk of developing cancer and other serious issues with long term SERM use, but torem has a very low rate of issues popping up later as per clinical trials.

So to wrap it up, really you can use either. If i were running an 8 week strong DS cycle, i'd use a serm. If i were using hdrol or pmag as stated earlier, mild dose, 4-5 weeks i'd feel very confident in using the proper OTC products. There is a plethora of bloods out there proving the efficacy of OTC PCTs.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You can run OTC if you want. Basically think of it like this: a SERM will help you normalize faster, OTC will help normalize but it will take longer. Depending on your cycle layout, you can run OTC off hdrol or pmag or one of the other beginner DS'. Gyno rebound is mainly talked about by people who don't know how the body really works. You're not going to get rebound off hdrol + OTC PCT. You won't grow boobs if you use OTC.

When speaking of cost, SERMS are always cheaper. Consider nolva + DAA (comprehensive PCT) which will run 30 bucks probably, compared to 2-3 OTC products that may run upwards of 60 bucks or more. Not everyone wants to use a SERM, or wants to deal with the possible long term health issues that SERMs come along with. Yes there is a risk of developing cancer and other serious issues with long term SERM use, but torem has a very low rate of issues popping up later as per clinical trials.

So to wrap it up, really you can use either. If i were running an 8 week strong DS cycle, i'd use a serm. If i were using hdrol or pmag as stated earlier, mild dose, 4-5 weeks i'd feel very confident in using the proper OTC products. There is a plethora of bloods out there proving the efficacy of OTC PCTs.
I strongly agree with Rhadam, first of all, you just dont do a cycle with your SERM and you are g2g, no sir... first off you need to treat anabolics with respect, and also keep in mind that a SERM is a STRONG DRUG, and have extremely nasty long term side effects, and the worst case escenario is cancer, if you guys read some studies, you would understand, we need to inform ourselves... i sometimes get annoyed that a SERM is adviced as if it were any supplement like creatine... IT IS NOT, it is a medication, and it is the kind of medication that you need to determine if its use is really worth, because it can be harmful... sure they are very very effective tools in the medical field... and obviously, they are very effective to recover you after testosterone suppression. again, you also need to study your compound extensively, and not just because x, y or z guy told you so

now just an advice for the newbie users, that seems they lack of criteria... if you are in this game, you need to think LONG TERM, not just pick a cycle and run it with your always adviced SERM.... you need to think long term on your steroid use, to plan it right and avoid SERMs over use, because it is not your average vitamin IT IS A STRONG CHEMICAL wich can be harmful in the hands of fools... so yeah, educate yourself, think long term, and plan your cycle right. thats why im also against cycing more than twice per year

SERM or not to SERM ?... yes (WHEN NEEDED), with precautions, and avoiding em as much as you can, only when they are really necessary.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Serm Clom or Torem both are good for Hdrol, as you probably already know get all support supps , and have a good dose of DFA before any cycle, DontF**kAround , get your serm your ph cycle will appreciate it and so will your body.

crap711

Awards
SERMs cause cancer now? That is interesting since they are prescribed to breast cancer survivors after any surgery, radiation and chemo therapies.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Everything causes cancer according to the medical field. Problem is cancer can develop very slowly or very quickly and when you're diagnosed there can only really be an educated guess to when the cancer began development. Then you can throw in all the variables which may have caused the cancer and try to guess the most likely one. For instance my mom had breast cancer, though she had smoked cigarettes for over 20 years at the time as well as drank and done a plethora of drugs they said the cancer was most likely caused by DDT(a pesticide sprayed in residential areas in and around the 60s). What really caused it? Could've been any number of things, or a combination take your pick. Cancer is a "mutation" of cells, where cells are created for whatever reason that basically do nothing, those cells than multiply which is obviously damaging and they just keep multiplying. Damaged cells being copied basically. Really it could happen with nothing to cause it, all it takes is one malformed cell by some microscopic accident.

So that's basically why I'm not worried too much about cancer, it either will or won't happen. Hopefully it doesn't.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I always use a SERM, but to cut down my exposure I low dose it with an OTC like our TRS I find this to be the best option
Not a bad idea at all, I've heard SERMs are often overdone.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
I did something similar on my last pct. basically you don't dose it as high and you come off couple of week early but continue with otc, keep training hard, and eating whole food, stay away from alcohol and otc meds

j05441

Awards
I mean a halo cycle isnt as harsh as injectable plus oral stacks. Therefore you dont need as much. You should get away with 3 weeks over 4.

bigadam73

bigadam73

Awards
Serm! Nolva for sure.it's Better be safe than sorry

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
My halo PCT was six weeks, better safe than sorry. Four with a SERM, 6 with DAA and Erase.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I strongly agree with Rhadam, first of all, you just dont do a cycle with your SERM and you are g2g, no sir... first off you need to treat anabolics with respect, and also keep in mind that a SERM is a STRONG DRUG, and have extremely nasty long term side effects, and the worst case escenario is cancer, if you guys read some studies, you would understand, we need to inform ourselves... i sometimes get annoyed that a SERM is adviced as if it were any supplement like creatine... IT IS NOT, it is a medication, and it is the kind of medication that you need to determine if its use is really worth, because it can be harmful... sure they are very very effective tools in the medical field... and obviously, they are very effective to recover you after testosterone suppression. again, you also need to study your compound extensively, and not just because x, y or z guy told you so

now just an advice for the newbie users, that seems they lack of criteria... if you are in this game, you need to think LONG TERM, not just pick a cycle and run it with your always adviced SERM.... you need to think long term on your steroid use, to plan it right and avoid SERMs over use, because it is not your average vitamin IT IS A STRONG CHEMICAL wich can be harmful in the hands of fools... so yeah, educate yourself, think long term, and plan your cycle right. thats why im also against cycing more than twice per year

SERM or not to SERM ?... yes (WHEN NEEDED), with precautions, and avoiding em as much as you can, only when they are really necessary.
:D :D