Clenbuterol Help

Kinggrommet

Kinggrommet

Awards
Clen is catabolic, with that deficit you will wither away. Nothing anabolic about clen.

holysnikey

Awards
Clen is mildly anabolic but I don't think its gonna help with that size a deficit. I think only AAS/PH will help at that deficit. You shouldn't be on a deficit that big during PCT though because your body needs fuel to ramp up hormone production and try and keep some gains. I'd wait until after PCT.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clen is anti catabolic, clen is not pro anabolic.

Going 1k cals in to deficit AND adding clen is probably not the best of ideas. The only way i would do that is if i were pinning AAS. And even then i wouldn't go 1k in to deficit.

OP, what is the reason you need to go in to such a steep deficit? Maybe we can toss around a few other (better) ideas.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Clen is anti catabolic, clen is not pro anabolic.

Going 1k cals in to deficit AND adding clen is probably not the best of ideas. The only way i would do that is if i were pinning AAS. And even then i wouldn't go 1k in to deficit.

OP, what is the reason you need to go in to such a steep deficit? Maybe we can toss around a few other (better) ideas.
Need to loose around 10lbs to be minus 10%bf and the last places I am loosing it is/are my Face (Personally I find this a big problem, hate having a fat face) Gut and Back. I'm starting to get veins in my front delts which overall just looks weird..

I'm going to cut for the rest of the week then Clean bulk until my next cycle which I'll add T3 hopefully get shredded + Maybe fast on the last 3 days ?

Thinking about it it will give me time to fix my 12 yearold look a like arms (waaay out of proportion and rear delts

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
For whatever reason clen has been more 'anabolic' in women from my experience and of course these findings were from high dosages in mice.

A few studies indicated that clen treatment for 1 year increased overall mass in several muscles, with the heart included. Power output was not increased from clen usage.

clen PCT is fine -- but I would never go in such a abrupt caloric deficit so fast!

YOu should be eating very clean and quality foods but at least in a maintenance phase. No crap cheat meals etc.. during this time.

If dead set on cutting -- I would consider Peptides, DES- igf-1, a nice peri-workout drink setup etc....

Would use EndoAMP max for the phophatidyl Serine and Alpha GPC complex to keep cortisol regulated.

-Matt

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Need to loose around 10lbs to be minus 10%bf and the last places I am loosing it is/are my Face (Personally I find this a big problem, hate having a fat face) Gut and Back. I'm starting to get veins in my front delts which overall just looks weird..

I'm going to cut for the rest of the week then Clean bulk until my next cycle which I'll add T3 hopefully get shredded + Maybe fast on the last 3 days ?

Thinking about it it will give me time to fix my 12 yearold look a like arms (waaay out of proportion and rear delts
Well cutting for 1 week is probably worthless if you're going to go right in to a bulk. I don't see you dropping 2-3% bodyfat in 1 week lol.