Experience of the WickerMan.!!

R

ROYAL 1664

Awards
Hi Guys been thinking of posting a few points for discussion.. More to the point was wondering if anyone could shed some light on an intriguing situation I find myself in.
Been weight training seriously for Two Years as previous I had a predominately endurance based background as I was serving in the Forces. Always been physically active being involved in a number of sports etc since childhood. Genetically always been lean and thin at 5'11" I successfully boxed in the Forces at the top level for many years infill a couple 2 years back when I got bitten. Y the Iron Bug and weighed in at 11 stone..
My QUESTION why the **** have I not packed that much on????.. Training 5 days a week lifting progressively heavier. Done 1 DBol only 6 weeks 40mg Naposim. Second cycle (12 weeks) Test E 500mg/week oral Turinabol 40mg. Third Cycle (10weeks) Test E 500/week Deca 200/week Anadrol 50/day (kicker 4 weeks). Fourth Cycle Test E 500 weekly 50mg Havoc daily for 8 weeks and Zip nothing not a pound or an inch gains on this fourth cycle..
So should continue with your more experienced advice or am I flogging a ded horse guys.. Beginning g to think i was never
meant to be any bigger... So guess All them posts saying all you need is 250/500 Test weekly def ain't True for some of us.
Currently 12 stone exact pretty lean and pretty strong for
My size... However can anyone Ellaborate on why I still look like Peter ****ing Pan LoL
Thanx guys any Help appreciated

M

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Diet... You are not eating enough. You need to research how to bulk. That is the only reason I could possibly see why you would not gain. I have become a master of my weight, and it was only through proper diet manipulation. I got myself down to an all time low of 158lbs on June 1st, and I weighed in this morning at 178lbs... Went from roughly 12-15% BF, but that's the side effect of bulking. This was all done through diet and supplementation. When I hit a solid 185, I'm going to run a nice superdrol cycle. My goal is 190lbs at less than 10% body fat by mid March.

If you're bulking, STOP cardio immediately... You absolutely will not gain a single pound if you're burning more calories than you're taking in. Bulk first, in which time you will gain some fat, and then cut the fat as soon as your gains have solidified (post PCT).

Also where do you want the weight? This may sound odd, but if pure weight is what you're after I'd focus on your legs. I'd already be sitting at 185 if I focused on my legs more, but I already have issues finding pants that fit. I'm leaving a solid 5lbs on the table by only working legs once a week, and sometimes I even skip that. At my highest weight 195, I could not wear 32/34 boot cut jeans.

You know what you're doing, but I think you need to investigate weight gaining/bulking dieting.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys been thinking of posting a few points for discussion.. More to the point was wondering if anyone could shed some light on an intriguing situation I find myself in.
Been weight training seriously for Two Years as previous I had a predominately endurance based background as I was serving in the Forces. Always been physically active being involved in a number of sports etc since childhood. Genetically always been lean and thin at 5'11" I successfully boxed in the Forces at the top level for many years infill a couple 2 years back when I got bitten. Y the Iron Bug and weighed in at 11 stone..
My QUESTION why the **** have I not packed that much on????.. Training 5 days a week lifting progressively heavier. Done 1 DBol only 6 weeks 40mg Naposim. Second cycle (12 weeks) Test E 500mg/week oral Turinabol 40mg. Third Cycle (10weeks) Test E 500/week Deca 200/week Anadrol 50/day (kicker 4 weeks). Fourth Cycle Test E 500 weekly 50mg Havoc daily for 8 weeks and Zip nothing not a pound or an inch gains on this fourth cycle..
So should continue with your more experienced advice or am I flogging a ded horse guys.. Beginning g to think i was never
meant to be any bigger... So guess All them posts saying all you need is 250/500 Test weekly def ain't True for some of us.
Currently 12 stone exact pretty lean and pretty strong for
My size... However can anyone Ellaborate on why I still look like Peter ****ing Pan LoL
Thanx guys any Help appreciated
What MonsterTruckr said. You learned how to juice but didn't learn how to eat. And really, you need to spend some solid time with the iron before you start enhancing. Sounds like you got on juice as soon as you started training, which is a mistake. But your primary problem is your nutrition. Stop with the gear for now and go over to the nutrition forums. Learn how to eat for size, and implement those strategies for at least a couple years. Learn how your body reacts to macronutrients and how to grow without gear. Then, when you've added some good size naturally, you can consider going back to gear. But you gotta get the basics down first.

R

ROYAL 1664

Awards
Ok cheers guys thanx for the sound advice.. Was guna add a small para on diet but thought my post was already a bit lengthy. Didnt want to send you guys to sleep LoL.. As for the nutrition I bulked heavily on the Third cycle (although dirty) and did get up to 13.2.. However was very unhappy with the gain as although a heck of a lot stronger most my gains were fat.. Which left me looking bloated and blocky!! HONKING.. This time round I'm currently consuming 250-300g Protein daily and Carb Cycling varying between 150-300g daily as iv dropped all cardio so drop the cArbs to compansate the cardio and replace these cals with healthy fats on Off days. Hopefuly hold off the bad stuff.. Fats around 50-90g daily depending on Carb ratio. All this adds to 2600 ( maintenance) to 3000 (lean gain) calories. I'm constantly looking at tweaking the Nutrition and per/ post workout intake as totally agree that gains equate to 100% nutrition and 100% training. All calories are from good sources steak salmon tuna with complex carbs and simple sugars directly after training for an insulin surge.. Hope this clears up any guess work on my current diet as I know I should have mentioned it before hand...!

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Ok cheers guys thanx for the sound advice.. Was guna add a small para on diet but thought my post was already a bit lengthy. Didnt want to send you guys to sleep LoL.. As for the nutrition I bulked heavily on the Third cycle (although dirty) and did get up to 13.2.. However was very unhappy with the gain as although a heck of a lot stronger most my gains were fat.. Which left me looking bloated and blocky!! HONKING.. This time round I'm currently consuming 250-300g Protein daily and Carb Cycling varying between 150-300g daily as iv dropped all cardio so drop the cArbs to compansate the cardio and replace these cals with healthy fats on Off days. Hopefuly hold off the bad stuff.. Fats around 50-90g daily depending on Carb ratio. All this adds to 2600 ( maintenance) to 3000 (lean gain) calories. I'm constantly looking at tweaking the Nutrition and per/ post workout intake as totally agree that gains equate to 100% nutrition and 100% training. All calories are from good sources steak salmon tuna with complex carbs and simple sugars directly after training for an insulin surge.. Hope this clears up any guess work on my current diet as I know I should have mentioned it before hand...!
So you did four cycles in two years and bulked poorly on one of them. I'll take that to mean you didn't bulk at all on the other three. That's why you haven't made gains. You say you're eating lots of quality calories now, and if that's true then you'll start to gain. Hell, at your level of experience and development, if your nutrition is right you'll gain without gear. If 3000 calories doesn't work, add 200 more. Don't be afraid to increase your carbs, especially if you're already lean. And remember, even when off cycle, nutrition still counts. Gains on cycle won't matter if you can't hold them afterward. Oh yeah: EVERYONE can gain. Don't believe that you "just weren't meant to make gains" or whatever it was that you said.