Sore Joints and Superdrol ?

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Anyone getting sore joints running sd for 6 weeks ?

I'm getting pretty sore knee caps, but I don't know whether thats to do with the 60+ lb increase in leg press or should I maybe lay off legs ?
6 weeks of superdrol?! WTF? That's your problem right there...

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Whats your dosing?!

get some cissus powder and if your in the 5th or 6th week stop

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Whats your dosing?!

get some cissus powder and if your in the 5th or 6th week stop
10/20/20/10/10/10

My initial plan was to go 3 weeks but went six to cut while maintaining strength, lost 10lb or so lbs my weight keeps staying the same fs

b18b_turbo

Awards
im on epol, 2nd week now, it has superdrol.....shoulder joints ache like hell when i bench. Also shoulders have less flexibility and TMJ is acting up really bad. will this go away when im off the superdrol?

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
im on epol, 2nd week now, it has superdrol.....shoulder joints ache like hell when i bench. Also shoulders have less flexibility and TMJ is acting up really bad. will this go away when im off the superdrol?
Probably not, My assumption is that being shut down your estrogen which plays a big role in joint care it the cause of this.

Low T = Low E

MonsterTruckr

Awards
10/20/20/10/10/10

My initial plan was to go 3 weeks but went six to cut while maintaining strength, lost 10lb or so lbs my weight keeps staying the same fs
Low dose sounds a little better! I thought you were gunna run balls to the wall for 6 weeks... You thought about stacking with something like 4am or Stanodrol? My next cycle will be 3 weeks of superdrol (maybe 4 depending on how I feel) 20/20/20 maybe 30... and then Stanodrol for 6-8 weeks stacked @ 600-800mg. My hope is the stano will act as a test/androgen base to keep me happy while allowing the superdrol gains to set in.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
Low dose sounds a little better! I thought you were gunna run balls to the wall for 6 weeks... You thought about stacking with something like 4am or Stanodrol? My next cycle will be 3 weeks of superdrol (maybe 4 depending on how I feel) 20/20/20 maybe 30... and then Stanodrol for 6-8 weeks stacked @ 600-800mg. My hope is the stano will act as a test/androgen base to keep me happy while allowing the superdrol gains to set in.
Yeah, I want something with a high androgenic ratio and liver friendly (of-course liver friendly doesn't exist but something to run with SD that is good but not methylated)

The whole reason I went with Superdrol is because of how cheap and effective it is and that one bottle can last 3 cycles

I tried 30 but the acne was some bad ****!

MonsterTruckr

Awards
Yeah, I want something with a high androgenic ratio and liver friendly (of-course liver friendly doesn't exist but something to run with SD that is good but not methylated)

The whole reason I went with Superdrol is because of how cheap and effective it is and that one bottle can last 3 cycles

I tried 30 but the acne was some bad ****!

I decided to go with Stano-drol (LGI stano-200) for this purpose. It's a non methylated prohormone with a 2 step conversion to DHT, it's also the active ingredient in AndroHard and MMv2 (not v1 or v3). Good information was hard to come by, but I feel pretty confident in my choice. Spent about two weeks researching high and low to find information.

It was a toss up between Stano and 4-ad for me, I'll give 4-ad a try next time around.

Stroke UR Ego

Stroke UR Ego

Banned
Awards
I decided to go with Stano-drol (LGI stano-200) for this purpose. It's a non methylated prohormone with a 2 step conversion to DHT, it's also the active ingredient in AndroHard and MMv2 (not v1 or v3). Good information was hard to come by, but I feel pretty confident in my choice. Spent about two weeks researching high and low to find information.

It was a toss up between Stano and 4-ad for me, I'll give 4-ad a try next time around.
Do you need to run a AI with a dht ph since it turns partly into estrogen ?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
A couple months ago I ran SD 20/30/30/30 and actually had fewer joint issues than before my cycle. I used AMS Joint Fixx and it was awesome. I also upped my fish oil (about 6g+ a day). I plan on running SD again after the beginning of the new year and adding cissus as well as Joint Fixx. Occasional back pumps and some lethergy were my only real sides.