Test e out of country?

BigD89

Awards
Hey guys I'm looking to buy some test e but should i avoid ordering out of country? I kno your not suppose to discuss sources on here but since I'm not saying exactly who I'm getting from I thought this thread would be ok.. Any advice would be appreciated

BigD89

Awards
I mean since its out of country do you think the test is poorly manufactured n. bottled and possiblely give me some sort of disease or some sh**

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The opposite usually holds true. Bought in country usually means smaller labs and no quality control etc etc. Roids are legal in certain countries overseas and therefore they have some of the better labs.
Unless you have a strong relationship with a U.S. manufacturer I wouldn't go domestic.
But also don't forget that ordering and possessing test is illegal in the U.S. and my advice is purely entertainment and I'm not advocating ;)

BigD89

Awards
Dammit so do you think they will seize it on its way into the country if I was to get it mailed over?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard through the grapevine that seizures are a rare occurrence.
Simply put, customs doesn't have the time to look at every single package, especially if the sender isn't red flagged.
I've heard of a couple guys who got a seizure letter from customs asking them to claim their stuff or whatever.
All they did was completely ignore it.
That's like toilet papering someone's house and then driving to the station and confessing lol.
They don't have proof it seems like...so they can't do anything.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Just make sure its a legit source cause there's a lot of scams out there.

BigD89

Awards
I heard through the grapevine that seizures are a rare occurrence.
Simply put, customs doesn't have the time to look at every single package, especially if the sender isn't red flagged.
I've heard of a couple guys who got a seizure letter from customs asking them to claim their stuff or whatever.
All they did was completely ignore it.
That's like toilet papering someone's house and then driving to the station and confessing lol.
They don't have proof it seems like...so they can't do anything.
So it does happen but rarely, and if they were to seize it would I get arrested juss for ordering it or will they juss keep it and not charge you?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it does happen but rarely, and if they were to seize it would I get arrested juss for ordering it or will they juss keep it and not charge you?
Its not possession unless you have it. Although they could get you for criminal intent if they had a hard on for you. You have a clean record its np

BigD89

Awards
Its not possession unless you have it. Although they could get you for criminal intent if they had a hard on for you. You have a clean record its np
K I think I'll give it a try then, and Somone should pm me "cough cough" so I won't have to go through shady high risks stuff like this ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wish we could. Google is a powerful tool!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Google bro do Ur research.
I googled how to get bigger shoulder's and it came up with a picture of a guy doing leg extensions.Just sayin.