Fina conversion kits

B

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
First of all, is a conversion kit necessary, or can you use the fina as is? I know there are some who beleive that removing the ester is helpful. What is the logic here, anyone have a study? Also where to get conversion kit and what should I expect to pay? Are most people using this as a transdermal or injectable? Thanks in advance
BT

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
First of all, is a conversion kit necessary, or can you use the fina as is? I know there are some who beleive that removing the ester is helpful. What is the logic here, anyone have a study? Also where to get conversion kit and what should I expect to pay? Are most people using this as a transdermal or injectable? Thanks in advance
BT
Not meant to flame BT, but judging by your questions,perhaps you should do a little more research.It doesn't matter what most people do. How do you want to use it?Do you want to go transdermal or inject? When you say "can you use it as is?"Do you know that it comes in pellets?Removing the ester is said to make a transdermal work better because it lowers the molecular weight.(the size if the molecule. I've done it both ways, and can honestly say I never noticed a difrence. Inject is obviously the best way to go. In that case you do need a kit, but you leave the ester on. Hope that answers your ?s.

B

Big Tough

Banned
Awards
Pellets, yes knew that. By "as is" I meant without removing the ester, and then just crushing into a powder and making a transdermal. I would prefer a transdermal, but have seen posts that say it is a waste of time. If I'm spending the money, I want to make sure I am doing it correctly. I could always use more research, no flame there bro. So got a good kit source?
BT

D

dalejmurphy

Awards
Pellets, yes knew that. By "as is" I meant without removing the ester, and then just crushing into a powder and making a transdermal. I would prefer a transdermal, but have seen posts that say it is a waste of time. If I'm spending the money, I want to make sure I am doing it correctly. I could always use more research, no flame there bro. So got a good kit source?
BT
Well transdermal can just make it very exspensive and it is a real pain in the ass when you can do eod injects and get phenomenal results. If you are absolutely against injects a couple of people have used Phlo Gel and have got decent results. My bud that ran tren transdermally did remove the ester, but I don't really know if it's an absolute neccessity. But kits I would not even mess with they are too expensive and the ratio of the magic solutions are un-necessary. .5 mls BA and ~1.25 mls BB per gram is all that you need.

L

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
If you prefer transdermal, then you still need to remove the binders. throw the pellets in acetone, filter, then let the acetone evaporate.You'll end up with yellowy crystals and flakes. Scrape them up and add to your gel.

A

anadrol75

Awards
Try pumpnpose.com for the kit or conversionkits.com. Hope this helps.