dbol/m1t

captainbicept

Awards
Im conisdering a three week cycle of dbol and m1t combined. it would looke like this:
weeks 1-3:
dbol 30mg/day
m1t 25mg/day
l-dex .5mg/day

How does this look? Do ppl here think the dbol may combat the 1t sides also?

RRAdam

Awards
errr... dbol will do nothing for the m1t - not to mention it is an extreme stress on your liver. dbol and m1t are very closely related. drop the m1t or dbol and add test.

captainbicept

Awards
dbol was a shot in the dark, based on the thinking that the mood enhancing effects of the dbol may be of some benefit, i really want to give the m1t sitting in my draw one more shot, before deciding i really dont like it, and ive never used it without a test base, so i would like to try it without 4ad or test.
I feel that proviron ran along side it at at 50mg/day may be of some help, though.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
M1T goes great w/ M14, it should go great w/ Dbol too. It really kills the lethargy quite well.

fulforb

I have seen this subjct on a number of boards and almost everyone agreas that the 2 orals together would be too much stress on the liver, even with all the liver protectors available. They also both cause serious bloat on there own, I can't imagine what the 2 toether would do even with the I-dex added.

PurEvl

Awards
dbol and m1 will help you **** your liver out but I think it would work out well, run m1 like Dr D said. Dont do what I did and run it with 1ad though LOL! I woke up 4 weeks later

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Dbol is way better than M1T. Sides on Dbol are negligible for me, and pretty mild for most people, though the insane pumps can interfere with workouts sometimes. I think M1t is worse than fina as far as sides go.

Fpot66

Awards
M1T goes great w/ M14, it should go great w/ Dbol too. It really kills the lethargy quite well.
Didn't Supersoldier run this stack and come back with outrageous liver values?

I never recommend that people stack anything oral with M1T. T/D or injection...alright but definetly not an oral.

FPot66

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kinda, techically it is 5 alpha reduced boldenone, then it gets methylated.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Kinda, techically it is 5 alpha reduced boldenone, then it gets methylated.

yeah but dbol is methylated boldenone
and m1t is 5 alpha reduced methylated boldenone

This is why i dont understand why people say one worked for them and the other did not.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
I have seen this subjct on a number of boards and almost everyone agreas that the 2 orals together would be too much stress on the liver, even with all the liver protectors available. They also both cause serious bloat on there own, I can't imagine what the 2 toether would do even with the I-dex added.
I also agree. The concensus of this board was that running two methyl's together was NOT a good idea. Efficacy aside, the stress on one's liver could be severe. I would have to see many blood tests from many people indicating liver stress was not occuring before I'd think otherwise.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 9
Anabolics 5
Anabolics 18
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 13