Is it possible to make your own bac water?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Ah thanks a lot makes more sense now. Reading that thread now, Gerbil. Not planning on doing any injectables soon but I think it's a good idea to know how it all works so if/when I decide to try them I will know what I need to.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti


  2. I concur. Injecting 1ml at a time is a bit silly but maybe Ken wants to be insanely accurate with his measurements.

    Quote Originally Posted by Armedcor View Post
    20ml of water for 5000 is a bit extreme. I mix mine with 5ml of bac water. Using a slin pin its easy to measure out a 1/4 of a ml plus less to inject.

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    I concur. Injecting 1ml at a time is a bit silly but maybe Ken wants to be insanely accurate with his measurements.
    LOL yeah!, i like to be very strict with the dosages, well with 2500 if i mix it with 5 mls ill have 250 UIs per .5 ml ... ill prolly do that... but 5000 with only 5 mls, would be harder to dose it at 250 i guess.

  4. Your pins should have .1ml measurements, with half way marks.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    LOL yeah!, i like to be very strict with the dosages, well with 2500 if i mix it with 5 mls ill have 250 UIs per .5 ml ... ill prolly do that... but 5000 with only 5 mls, would be harder to dose it at 250 i guess.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Gerbil View Post
    Your pins should have .1ml measurements, with half way marks.
    Thanks for that point, honestly me being a first timer with syringes i am not too familiarized with slins LOL
    •   
       


  6. Yea the slin pins are very accurate. They have to be so diabetics don't **** themselves up haha

    Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

  7. .22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA benzyl alcohol
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

    There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

    Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

    You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

    just catched that on another board.

    the shortage will remain until march 2013, hope this thread gets more responses, as it could be a good reference and make our own bac water... the ideal thing is (i guess) to buy sterile water first if you can, if not, then you need to filter the water. i have 3 sterile water vials 10 ml each... still wondering how much benzyl alcohol ii should add in, directly into the water... oh, now the problem is to get BA hahaha, damn... well, thats it.

  8. Awesome good find bro!

    Sent from my HTC EVO

  9. 1ml for 100ml so .3ml for 30ml.

    Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle View Post
    .22 sterile filter
    1ml sterile BA benzyl alcohol
    100ml sterile vial
    20ml syringe
    two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
    small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting BA into

    There's no need to boil your water or anything like that. Simply buy a sealed gallon of distilled water. Set up your vial to be filtered in to by placing one of the 18g needles in the top with the filter attached, as well as the 27g needle in the top for air exchange. The pins used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieveing air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. Use the 3rd pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

    Now put 1ml of BA through the filter, in to the sealed vial. Then draw out 99ml's (20ml's at a time, or whatever size syringe you're working with) and filter it through the filter in to the vial as well.

    You have yourself Bacteriostatic Water.

    just catched that on another board.

    the shortage will remain until march 2013, hope this thread gets more responses, as it could be a good reference and make our own bac water... the ideal thing is (i guess) to buy sterile water first if you can, if not, then you need to filter the water. i have 3 sterile water vials 10 ml each... still wondering how much benzyl alcohol ii should add in, directly into the water... oh, now the problem is to get BA hahaha, damn... well, thats it.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/223429-abscent-minded-log.html
    Quote Originally Posted by csa2179 View Post
    Pin the kittens with the tren, then attack the judges with the kittens, uppity bastards

  10. I suck at math lol well so with my 10 ml vials i use .1 ml of benzyl . Got it . I think theres no need to filter since the water is still sterile and already prepared to inject.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 02:39 PM
  2. Is it possible to make good gains on a pct???
    By djwalto in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-29-2009, 10:03 PM
  3. Is it possible to be creatine intolerant?
    By mcQ in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-29-2003, 05:30 AM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-02-2003, 02:27 AM
  5. Is it possible to be "immune" to UA/SU
    By Kerruptt in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2003, 09:09 PM
Log in
Log in