abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly what the subject line says. Which would u pick and why? I need help choosing one to stack with SD.
The first pic is Alpha 5 and the second pic is AE label.

Attachments

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Def the AE all the way. its a better formula and its topical. plus plus.
Yea I made up my mind to go with AE. Was doing some reading and Alpha 5 raises dHT a lot and uk us with our hair :)

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
ANDROENHANCE FOR THE WIN... primordial has all my love, amaizng products and you get what the label says... AMS the more i look into theyre stuff and the reviews i read keeps me away from them... people say theire products are sometimes underdosed... altho, im just saying what ive read as i havent tried any single product from em. and well prolly not theire fault but that could be the reason why theyre been changing theyre formulas everytime (im talking about oral release, drops, pills, ect).... now on the other corner, Primordial has been in the game for years, and theyre topicals are the fkn bomb!!!! androenhance looks so promising.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ANDROENHANCE FOR THE WIN... primordial has all my love, amaizng products and you get what the label says... AMS the more i research i do and the reviews i read keeps me away from them... people say theire products are sometimes underdosed... prolly not theire fault but that could be the reason why theyre been changing theyre formulas (im talking about oral release, drops, pills, ect).... primordial has been in the game for years, and theyre topicals are the fkn bomb!!!! androenhance looks so promising.
You're absolutely right. I love PP I always trusted them and have always been a loyal consumer. Just wanted to test the waters out and see what else is out there. Forerunner is pretty legit but as u said they're products are under dosed for sure. I'm going with AE to stack with my SD so we'll see how that goes as there's not a lot of logs or reviews on AE, that's why I mentioned an alternative to see what people have tried.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
You're absolutely right. I love PP I always trusted them and have always been a loyal consumer. Just wanted to test the waters out and see what else is out there. Forerunner is pretty legit but as u said they're products are under dosed for sure. I'm going with AE to stack with my SD so we'll see how that goes as there's not a lot of logs or reviews on AE, that's why I mentioned an alternative to see what people have tried.
Great!, if you log it, ill get subbd!... honestly, i love PP! to the point that i consider it pharma grade LOL, i am very selective with companies, androenhance and sdrol looks so interesting and should be so fkn sweet!, best of luck bro... by the way, i thought you were talking about AMS, dont know forerunner... but honestly, its very hard for me to trust in companies, as some products specially PHs are sometimes underdosed, no wonder why i didnt care in spending 100 dollars on the now discontinued PP superdrol , and even watching sick deals of 20 bucks superdrol i dont regret :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great!, if you log it, ill get subbd!... honestly, i love PP! to the point that i consider it pharma grade LOL, i am very selective with companies, androenhance and sdrol looks so interesting and should be so fkn sweet!, best of luck bro... by the way, i thought you were talking about AMS, dont know forerunner... but honestly, its very hard for me to trust in companies, as some products specially PHs are sometimes underdosed, no wonder why i didnt care in spending 100 dollars on the now discontinued PP superdrol , and even watching sick deals of 20 bucks superdrol i dont regret :D
Yea I might log it. Lmao u sure are a loyal psycho customer. Hts and Ryan be careful with u lmao Jp. No, for the Ams I was considering the 4ad in which I hear is pretty good. As for forerunner they are a descent company and getting more popular
There phs are a little under dosed but they are legit. Alpha 5 test from them is new and it looks really good. The reason I backed off from it, it's because it raises DHT and I try to stay away from that as much as possible (I love my hair). Yes that's sort of contradicting as some people do report hairloss on SD lol but not many.

I'm dying to start my cycle and bulk. Can't wait

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw I'll log it if PP sponsors me :)

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
Alpha 5 would be more comparable to AndroHard than AE. Not sure how much 4-DHEA is in AE or how the transdermal delivery compares to their LV3. If I were looking for an OTC "test base" I go with 4 AM caps, 2 pumps of AE, and 2 pumps of Deramacrine. Sure this will be a little expensive but it should be pretty effective.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Dht sides is what has me and my lovely hair worried :D but ill run 1-2 AHv3 per day year round with androgel....see what happens. Maybe it will Make me more man and less estrogen- woman LMFAO

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Yea I might log it. Lmao u sure are a loyal psycho customer. Hts and Ryan be careful with u lmao Jp. No, for the Ams I was considering the 4ad in which I hear is pretty good. As for forerunner they are a descent company and getting more popular
There phs are a little under dosed but they are legit. Alpha 5 test from them is new and it looks really good. The reason I backed off from it, it's because it raises DHT and I try to stay away from that as much as possible (I love my hair). Yes that's sort of contradicting as some people do report hairloss on SD lol but not many.

I'm dying to start my cycle and bulk. Can't wait
LOL i own Ryan and H2S :p :D jk jk ... you wont be dissapointed, also, if its your first time with superdrol, i undertand your fear of DHT sides, ive seen a few cases, b ut very few... sdrol is a DHT derivative but is not a strong androgen. i dont think youll lose your hair. for personal experience, i think that superdrol is powerful enough to make you feel some slight androgenic benefits (increased libido for me), but weak enough to not cause any problems as proviron or stano would. i didnt have any hair loss and well i have very thin hair

Dht sides is what has me and my lovely hair worried :D but ill run 1-2 AHv3 per day year round with androgel....see what happens. Maybe it will Make me more man and less estrogen- woman LMFAO
LOL and i am worried about using provi, chocolate milk told me that provi could really fk your hair up, androhard, ive never heard reports of causing hair loss, and btw ill give it a try as well, androhard the first 7 weeks, provi the next 8 weeks, dht all the way baby :arms: ... keep me updated with that androgel and androhard combo.

jerrysiii

jerrysiii

Awards
  • Established
If your susceptible to mpb then just about any androgen may cause hair loss. If this has not been a problem, a low dose of AH should not be any concern. I've run full dose for 16 weeks without any shedding.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alpha 5 would be more comparable to AndroHard than AE. Not sure how much 4-DHEA is in AE or how the transdermal delivery compares to their LV3. If I were looking for an OTC "test base" I go with 4 AM caps, 2 pumps of AE, and 2 pumps of Deramacrine. Sure this will be a little expensive but it should be pretty effective.
Yea after I read up on it I figured that. Forgot to post it lol.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL i own Ryan and H2S :p :D jk jk ... you wont be dissapointed, also, if its your first time with superdrol, i undertand your fear of DHT sides, ive seen a few cases, b ut very few... sdrol is a DHT derivative but is not a strong androgen. i dont think youll lose your hair. for personal experience, i think that superdrol is powerful enough to make you feel some slight androgenic benefits (increased libido for me), but weak enough to not cause any problems as proviron or stano would. i didnt have any hair loss and well i have very thin hair

Lmfao. Hahaha.....yea it's my first time with SD and doing a true bulk. So it's def going to be a very interesting cycle. You have no idea how much I'm dying to start it. Lol. With the addition of AE hopefully it keeps gains coming. Yea the sides are diff for everyone on SD. So we will see. But hairloss is scary to me lol.

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The 4DHEA content is in lower concentrations that Super-11.

Therefore you wont have a typical 'test base' as you would with

Andromass, Androhard etc....I think the results will be amazing from the

stack -- but I am unsure how the 'feel' of the cycle will treat you...

-Matt

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
If your susceptible to mpb then just about any androgen may cause hair loss. If this has not been a problem, a low dose of AH should not be any concern. I've run full dose for 16 weeks without any shedding.
yeah, I usually get little to no additional fallout, and I'm 41 just a few days ago. but it seems that some very specific things aggravate the shedding issue. I swear osta did it, and maybe epi? but I was not looking for it while on the epi so not sure until I run it again. I think some of this stuff causes SOME additional shedding in just about everyone....MPB susceptible or not. just that the guys who don't have trouble with MPB don't lose much extra hair, and it will probably mostly grow back after cessation. so it won't be noticed/complained about.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah, I usually get little to no additional fallout, and I'm 41 just a few days ago. but it seems that some very specific things aggravate the shedding issue. I swear osta did it, and maybe epi? but I was not looking for it while on the epi so not sure until I run it again. I think some of this stuff causes SOME additional shedding in just about everyone....MPB susceptible or not. just that the guys who don't have trouble with MPB don't lose much extra hair, and it will probably mostly grow back after cessation. so it won't be noticed/complained about.
Yep.

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Only time I ever shed was after epi, not from androbulk, lean, androhard twice, 11-oxo twice, andro-poppers, just the epi made me loose hair

Not sure why but epi did it to me

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Only time I ever shed was after epi, not from androbulk, lean, androhard twice, 11-oxo twice, andro-poppers, just the epi made me loose hair

Not sure why but epi did it to me
It's just how your body reacts to the compound. That is why it is hard for us when guys say something like "will I lose hair on Hard." They typically are not happy when you respond with you may or you may not.