prop tren winny test e. eq

U

UNF12345

Awards
need some opinions. 3rd cycle 220 at 5 10 at 13% bf.

1-4 prop 150/eod
1-12 eq 400/ew
1-13 test e. 500/ew
5-13 tren ace. 50mg/ed
10-15 winni 50mg/ed
13-15 hcg
16-19 pct...nova/clomid

???
1. to many compounds? last cycle was eq test winni...want to try tren and gonna front load with the prop.. good? suggestions?
2. then for bloat i figured ldex eod would be ok??

C

captainbicept

Awards
i would change the tren to either weeks 5-14 or 6-14. otherwise, looks good. and you can use prop at the end of the cycle as well, as in the beginning or instead of it, for those weeks when you are comming off the enanthate.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i agree with running the tren 6-13
i would drop the winny as the tren will harden you up just fine at the end
i would also run HCG starting in week 2 through 15 at 250iu 2x a week

C

captainbicept

Awards
i agree with running the tren 6-13
i would drop the winny as the tren will harden you up just fine at the end
i would also run HCG starting in week 2 through 15 at 250iu 2x a week
but winny ran along with tren provides a synergistic effect with better hardening and vascularity effects

U

UNF12345

Awards
ya ive been hearing only good things about tren and winny together. so i want to give it a shot. as far as backloading with the prop i dont kno. i only have 25cc of it at 100mg and dont have the dough as of now to get more even tho its cheap. u guys think it would be worth getting rid of my test e. and running the prop the whole time?

C

captainbicept

Awards
ya ive been hearing only good things about tren and winny together. so i want to give it a shot. as far as backloading with the prop i dont kno. i only have 25cc of it at 100mg and dont have the dough as of now to get more even tho its cheap. u guys think it would be worth getting rid of my test e. and running the prop the whole time?
you could run the prop weeks 1-4 at 75mg/ EOD. I dont see the need for a huge jump start with this cycle anyway, 75mg EOD is still 275mg/week of test on avg, enough to you give you a mild boost till the enanthate kicks in full force by week four. Then run the prop at 75mg ED or 150mg EOD (i think ED provides a much better effect with prop) weeks 14 and 15. This works out to the exact same amount of prop you were planning on using before as well (2100 mgs), since you're gear is already bought you wont need anything new. I would definately run l-dex with that cycle at .25mg/day all the way through also the to make sure the gains stay very dry, ie. eliminating almost all the bloat.
so it would be:
week 1-4 prop 75mg eod
weeks 1-12 eq 400mg/week
weeks 1-13 enanthate 500mg/week
weeks 7-15 tren 50mg ED
tren weeks 10-15 winny 50mg ED
prop weeks 14,15 75mg ED or 150mg EOD
ldex weeks 1-15 .25mg/day
thats how i would run it........

U

UNF12345

Awards
sounds good. maybe ill just get more prop. i dunno there are so many combos u can come up with, with these compounds. thanks for the help

M

Magnus

Awards
ID UP THE eq TO ATLEAST 600MG A WEEK Drop the prop at the 3rd week and pick it up again at the 13th week.

Try to find some Tren E. You wont have to be a pin cushon so long.

Your going to grow real well of this one.