Prohormone and PCT help

whitecord

Awards
I'm planning on starting a cycle of a ph soon and had some questions. Going to be supplementing with all necessary protein, fish oils, milk thistle, a joint supp and a proper diet. I've been researching a lot and can't pin point a proper ph and pct for what im looking for.

I'm 6'2" and 175 currently with a low bf%, I want to do a six week cycle of bulking. I have friends suggesting stak abol but side affects seem not worth it with that one. I want a stack that won't raise my estrogen dramatically but give me good results. I was leaning toward havoc or epistane but some people are saying their results weren't what they expected. Any input what stack or particular one ph works best for bulking?

For PCT i researched and found a serm is hands down the best to use, so people say. I have a few friends that used post cycle 2 as an otc pct and it worked fine for them and everything was functioning properly after their post cycle. I also found that for a serm Nolvadex is great and that it's better than clomid. Should I go with Nolvadex or are there any other serms that are highly recommended? Or is there an otc that works just as well? I was also thinking about taking a serm for pct and then following up the pct with a test-booster or the post cycle 2. Is that over doing it, would it help, or would it be useless?

Side note: Yes I know the risk of a ph, I'm well aware so dont lecture me about how bad they are. I've been lifting for over two years and a good diet so that's not my concern here.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
maybe start with pmag or mechabol for 6 weeks.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Nolva better then clomid..... this is news to me. Can I ask what the rating system was?

brianc2122

Awards
Hi,

I am sorry to ask this questions as you have heart it 100 miles times. I am about to pulse with epistane , which is still illegal. I know a serm is the best, but for my career, I cannot touch anything illegal, that has not been through a legit rx. I have to take lie detector trsts. So, what should I use for otc pct? Any help would be freaky appreciated. My pulse cycle will be for 6 weeks. I would really appreciate any help.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Hi,

I am sorry to ask this questions as you have heart it 100 miles times. I am about to pulse with epistane , which is still illegal. I know a serm is the best, but for my career, I cannot touch anything illegal, that has not been through a legit rx. I have to take lie detector trsts. So, what should I use for otc pct? Any help would be freaky appreciated. My pulse cycle will be for 6 weeks. I would really appreciate any help.
Then dont run it. Anything worth doing is worth doing right.

Done.

brianc2122

Awards
Ok, thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, with my job, I have to take lie detector tests, testify, blah blah. What pho hormones are ok to you without a serm, and just an otc?Thank you

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thank you for the quick reply. Unfortunately, with my job, I have to take lie detector tests, testify, blah blah. What pho hormones are ok to you without a serm, and just an otc?Thank you
Is gaining 6lbs of muscle (wishful thinking) really worth it? Why not use something called effort? What are your stats height weight bf% and age.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Also stop bumping threads from 4 months ago.

brianc2122

Awards
I'm 33, male, like long walks on the beach. Haha jk. I'm 6ft, 195. Lbs. training for a couple years and have hit a total wall. I want something to lean me out, and make lean muscle. IBE says that if I pulse epi, I don't need a pct. I am not trusting tho. If I could get serm, I would do epi in a heart beat. My career just doesn't allow it.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I'm 33, male, like long walks on the beach. Haha jk. I'm 6ft, 195. Lbs. training for a couple years and have hit a total wall. I want something to lean me out, and make lean muscle. IBE says that if I pulse epi, I don't need a pct. I am not trusting tho. If I could get serm, I would do epi in a heart beat. My career just doesn't allow it.
Send me a pm of your diet and training. I can help you get to 205 naturally if not 210. Just please stop bumping this thread.

brianc2122

Awards
Ok, thank you so much. I'll do that tomorrow, I'm on shift until 730am, so sometime after that. I won't bother you during the bowl game tho. Thanks again