anyone any experience with m1t?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. You guys are great.....a lot of different reactions, so I guess I just have to try it soon....

    Atleast buy 1 or 2 bottles before it disappears from the market....


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    M1t = poison

    Superdrol is safe comparitively.
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    No, not broscience. I bought two huge bottles of this in 03 and stopped after I started peeing really dark after less than a week. My buddy actually wound up in the ER for a few days with acute liver failure from it. He was yellow itchy and puking his guts out.. not to mention his pee looked like iced tea.

    M1t is definitely one of the most liver toxic out there but it is very anabolic. Google m1t bloodwork or m1t poison. You'll see.

    Either way, keep doses to 10 mg tops with 4 weeks max if you do use it. It gets dangerous in a hurry at higher doses...

    Again. Everything I say is from experience or has data behind it...

    All that could equally be said of Superdrol..Just google it or ask a few people here, who took a trip to the ER.
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    All that could equally be said of Superdrol..Just google it or ask a few people here, who took a trip to the ER.
    That's true....I've done 1 sd cycle, 4 weeks, 20/20/30/30. No sides except for lethargy.

    Took the liver support ofcource, and clomid as pct. Loved it.

    I got nolva last week, so serm wise I'm ready.

    Still not sure about my next cycle, so all comments are still welcome about m1t.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    All that could equally be said of Superdrol..Just google it or ask a few people here, who took a trip to the ER.
    I actually used the original ax superdrol when it went on sale years ago, maybe 04ish. I have my own blood work from it. My hdl was a 7 after 4 weeks. Liver enzymes were at the high end of normal. I don't need Google. I've been on source boards and a couple private boards for almost 10 years. :-)

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    I actually used the original ax superdrol when it went on sale years ago, maybe 04ish. I have my own blood work from it. My hdl was a 7 after 4 weeks. Liver enzymes were at the high end of normal. I don't need Google. I've been on source boards and a couple private boards for almost 10 years. :-)
    Bro saying M1T is poison and that Superdrol is comparatively SAFE, is some reckless advise Neither of them are completely safe. They both have the same potential to [email protected] someone up. And everyone responds different..

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2
    •   
       


  6. did m1t when it first came ou on lg's first sight, some of the best AAS is very toxic ! great gains in stregth /size !m1t/test prop=awsome

  7. Quote Originally Posted by ripped_one View Post
    I actually used the original ax superdrol when it went on sale years ago, maybe 04ish. I have my own blood work from it. My hdl was a 7 after 4 weeks. Liver enzymes were at the high end of normal. I don't need Google. I've been on source boards and a couple private boards for almost 10 years. :-)
    Read your answers and you def on point with your advice and experience with these PHs. I have experienced similar effects.

    In a ddition for the original poster, M1T has also pregesterone sides so taking nolva to combat gyno will most likely give you lumps.
    M1T is poison and makes taking injectable testosterone child's play so be careful. It will destroy your lipids, mess up digestive system somewhat, and def increase liver values.
    M1T toxicity is about equal to dbol/anadrol together, dose dependent of course. Hope that would give you some idea how toxic this shiet is.

  8. Quote Originally Posted by vassille

    Read your answers and you def on point with your advice and experience with these PHs. I have experienced similar effects.

    In a ddition for the original poster, M1T has also pregesterone sides so taking nolva to combat gyno will most likely give you lumps.
    M1T is poison and makes taking injectable testosterone child's play so be careful. It will destroy your lipids, mess up digestive system somewhat, and def increase liver values.
    M1T toxicity is about equal to dbol/anadrol together, dose dependent of course. Hope that would give you some idea how toxic this shiet is.
    Don't let anyone fool you superdrol is just as toxic as m1t anyone who believes that it is safer is ignorant. Just ask bluedevil he messed himself up pretty bad on sd

  9. I recently ran a cycle about 2-3 months ago.

    it was 600mg of 4-androstenediol + 600mg of bold 200 for 6 weeks, this was my base.

    started with m1t, iron labs, 5mg caps.

    I ran it 15-20mg for 3 weeks.

    I then bridged with

    dragon nutrition's methyl dienolone, 2mg caps.

    I proceeded to run this at 12mg for the remaning 3 weeks.


    I have nothing bad to say about the cycle, except my hdl was in the single digits.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water
    After 4 weeks, ramping to 15 or 20mg my liver values were just north of normal range, literally a point or 2 and my doctor didn't say anything.

    Goes to show everyone is different.
    This is very true...I kick started my cycle with SD and my liver values were 100% normal. Everyone is different.
    My muscles are pharmaceutically enhanced.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    I recently ran a cycle about 2-3 months ago.

    it was 600mg of 4-androstenediol + 600mg of bold 200 for 6 weeks, this was my base.

    started with m1t, iron labs, 5mg caps.

    I ran it 15-20mg for 3 weeks.

    I then bridged with

    dragon nutrition's methyl dienolone, 2mg caps.

    I proceeded to run this at 12mg for the remaning 3 weeks.

    I have nothing bad to say about the cycle, except my hdl was in the single digits.
    what where your gains?
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  12. after all said and done, about 10lbs. It was a recomp cycle, and prob the best recomp cycle i've ever ran.

    once i got on the methyl dienolone, I leaned out very nicely.

    dont think i noticed much from the bold 200 and 4-andro-diol, i think they were too old.

    after that, i've been much more focused on increasing my aerobic capacity, and over all fitness level.

    im not even sure when i'll run another cycle.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post

    im not even sure when i'll run another cycle.
    Don't worry, in about 3 months you'll start to get that itch..

  14. Quote Originally Posted by vidapreta

    Don't worry, in about 3 months you'll start to get that itch..
    I feel the itch.....so much more fun when on
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  15. ordered and received 2 bottles of m1t. Not planning on using them anytime soon, but just stocking up just in case.

    next cycle is going to be 1 alpha by redefine finaflex, sponsored log(thanks guys)
    OLYMPUS UK REP
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Anyone have any experience with Alpha T2????
    By survey in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-16-2012, 12:08 AM
  2. GHB ... anyone have any experience with it?
    By sportsbro21 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-21-2009, 01:28 AM
  3. Does anyone have any experience with Dr Jonathan Wright
    By rjsiwelhj in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-03-2008, 10:03 PM
  4. Anyone have any experience with Evo-Labs?
    By Brian5225 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-06-2007, 11:36 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-10-2007, 11:45 PM
Log in
Log in