Opinions on best 4-AD product to stock up on??

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

What do you think is the best straight 4-AD product out there to stock up on before the ban?

I am interested in 4-AD in this case purely for its ability to raise supplemental Test Levels so I am not talking about M4-AD here. Also I am not talking about 4-AD mixed with other ph/ps.

I guess what I am looking for here is the best sustained release 4-AD product, either transdermal or ester/ether attachment.

All opinions would be appreciated.

Mr.50

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
The only sustained release 4-AD is 4-AD-cyp, which can be injected twice a week. Everything else must pretty much be taken twice daily.

captainbicept

Awards
i was using 1fast400 4-ad powder at a gram a day. divided into three doses and it worked well

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The only sustained release 4-AD is 4-AD-cyp, which can be injected twice a week. Everything else must pretty much be taken twice daily.

Strag,

Whch companies make a good 4-AD cyp?? I have seen some but it is one of the only products out there I have not used..

Mr.50

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
for 4ad cyp, www.bulknutrition.com is the cheapest i've found. customnutritionwarehouse.com is good for base 4ad. its like .12 cents a gram cheaper

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
Well, you have to prepare it for injection yourself if you are going to buy the raw powder. Otherwise, you may be able to get some premixed from DesignerSupps.com, which is convenient but costs more and may or may not be in stock right away.

You can read about homebrewing and many other things in my article which should be showing up in Mind&Muscle.net magazine (Issue #24) tomorrow, Monday Nov 15.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
the only sustained release 4-ad is NOT 4-ad cyp.

4-ad prop is also sustained release.

and imo, a superior product.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jjjd,

Does anyone out there make a 4-ad prop product or is that one homebrew also?

Mr.50

Strateg0s

Awards
  • Established
the only sustained release 4-ad is NOT 4-ad cyp. 4-ad prop is also sustained release. and imo, a superior product.
Yeah, fine. I thought we were talking about anything that is actually available. 4-AD-decanoate, 4-AD-enanthate, 4-AD-propianate, 4-AD-undecanoate, etc. are all sustained release. And good luck finding any of them in any form.

You can find 4-AD-cyp for $2.70/g.

If you do not want to homebrew, your best bet is to contact Designer Supplements to find out when the next time he will be offering 4-AD-cyp, or Sledge Test. I don't know of any other reliable place to go for that premixed.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I cant get anymore 4ad prop (i feel its a better compound also but it doesnt matter anymore) and its a pain trying to get 4 ad cyp and 1 test cyp. I am working on 4oht cyp, which will be a good replacement, hopefully i have it ready mid next week.

stryder

stryder

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mr.50 if you are at all interested in a 4-AD transdermal, I will hopefully have some towards the end of next week...the price is going to be worth the wait.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
i got 4-ad prop from sledge. to my knowledge, i haven't seen anybody else selling it, and as he said he's all out.

i realize that the ester should not effect anything but the release, but since 4-ad has both intrinsic and converted properties - maybe it does. that is a big diff between 4-ad and classic AAS

4-ad prop seems "punchier" and also seems ot have stronger psychoactive and libido enhancing properties imnsho

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
but the point being its unavailable now. basically if you aren't afraid of the pin, get some 4ad CYP, study up on homebrewing, and make your own. Otherwise buy 4ad base in bulk and learn some transdermal recipes. either way, it's all good.

jjjd

Awards
  • Established
you can also pin 4-ad base. it's the cheapest 4-ad (by far) to make an injectable out of, you get the most compound per gram (since it's not esterified), and it's (imo) the punchiest way to take 4-ad short of nasal spray.

however, due to the short half-life it requires daily injections or arguably more frequently

but it rocks as an injectable if one doesn't mind the pin-cushioning

at $.80 a gram, it's a good stock up for trans OR injectable

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
Run a search around the net I know of 2 different companies selling 4 ad cyp pre- mades. Not as good of a deal as designers but still available.

raylewis

Awards
Mr.50 if you are at all interested in a 4-AD transdermal, I will hopefully have some towards the end of next week...the price is going to be worth the wait.
Have you gotten your stock in yet? How does this product compare to the T gel that has gone out of stock everywhere from BDC?

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Have you gotten your stock in yet? How does this product compare to the T gel that has gone out of stock everywhere from BDC?
Stryder,

please let me know about this also. I am very interested. Thanks

Mr.50