Height 6'7
BF 15% ish
weight 250lbs

bench 320~
squat 400~
deadlift 500~

Testo p 100-125mg eod
tren a starting at 75mg eod might increase to 100 after a few weeks

for weeks 1-8/10/12 havent really decided for how long.

PCT I haven't really figured out yet since I've for example read that tren does not go well with nolvadex.

Any suggestions?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Tren is not recommended for a first cycle.

fantasyjuicer

Awards
I know that would be brought up, but I haven't seen a good reason not to go for tren yet. Anyone here that actually advocates or does not see a problem with tren?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
My reasoning is, this is your first time using gear. Wouldnt you rather learn the basics first then go for the moon. Keep it simple then go crazy.

There is so much to learn before you want to go stabbing yourself daily. Also test p 100eod or 50 daily. If I were you I would use test e with a kickstart because going from zero times stabbing yourself to every other or every day is unpleasant.

fantasyjuicer

Awards
I understand, but I think this fall/winter will be the only time I really can get on a cycle, until next fall/winter. I need to make the first one count :) It is not like I am going ape**** crazy on the dosages but tren seems to be the choice of weapon when one only is interested in STRENGTH

LITERaCOLA

Awards
if you want to get strength look into epi. It's kinda known for adding great strength gains. less sides than tren as well.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
sorry didn't see you where looking to pin. Test e will give you great results and will suit you much better than tren would.

STLJones

STLJones

Awards
Well from my personal research, readings, and findings if I were to decide to get on some real gear as my first cycle I would without a doubt stick to test p.

If you decided to go the pro hormone route I agree with LITERaCOLA (name made me lol). I'm using epi as my first cycle and although it is considered a 'mild' oral steroid it is nonetheless a steroid. I'm two weeks in to my cycle and man, this stuff is serious. Makes me wonder how much greater my gains would be on the real gear.

anyways, I have a log on going if you want to check out some of my lifting gains, just put up a before and after of some exercises+weight