A bit of puffy nips on h-drol

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Nothing too big nor noticeable, they're not sensitive either but I want to take precautions I'm
Also taking dermacrine,

Is erase a good a choice while on cycle?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
how much longer is your cycle?
Nothing too big nor noticeable, they're not sensitive either but I want to take precautions I'm
Also taking dermacrine,

trippy1995

Awards
Yes erase is pretty good I took that on my mdrol cycle, it worked great I always take a cap at night

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also taking dermacrine,

You could use Inhibit-P from SNS or Erase v1. If you're worried about gyno you could run a low dose EOD arimidex or aromasin.

dcne02

Awards
  • Established
You could use Inhibit-P from SNS or Erase v1. If you're worried about gyno you could run a low dose EOD arimidex or aromasin.
How many OG erase caps would you recommend on cycle to combat potential estro build up?

LITERaCOLA

Awards
Then ya start erase maybe at 75mg for a day then 50mg the next then stay at 25. if you think its prolactin look into inhibit -p or possibly prami or caber if your super paranoid but for h drol prami and caber is a little overborad. If your at a high dose of h drol then maybe lower it.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many OG erase caps would you recommend on cycle to combat potential estro build up?
Up to you really, i'd do 2 caps daily and see if you notice a difference within a few days.

UnderXero

UnderXero

Awards
Then ya start erase maybe at 75mg for a day then 50mg the next then stay at 25. if you think its prolactin look into inhibit -p or possibly prami or caber if your super paranoid but for h drol prami and caber is a little overborad. If your at a high dose of h drol then maybe lower it.
Okay so I was having sex 3 times a day, I stopped for two day and the puffyness has gone away, is there a reason?