Beginner looking to do first PH Cycle; here's the plan....

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by KenTheEagle

Hahaha, first of im not American, im European... second, you need to read more, and ive never said he SHOULDNT use a SERM.... i just say he doesnt NEED it to the point of saying he would be fkd up for life.... can you tell a difference?. you have your opinions, and i have mine, i have friends who use steroids and ive seen tons of real world experiences, and also learned a lot in the forums, and ive read probably more than you. i am not going to discuss about compounds and suppression with you, because 1st, i dont plan to waste my time, and second you should already you know it.... i said obviously a SERM is better, but no crucial as you make it look... with no SERM he wont keep as much gains,and will suffer with a slower recovery... never said it was ideal.
    Its time to stop posting..

You just stated earlier that the guy would prob. be fine if he didnt use a serm, so like I said, stop posting & making yourself look more stupid..

Gym4life is right about these forums, people like you shouldn't be giving "advice" to newcomers telling them he might be fine without a serm. That is almost near to saying he will be fine without one, so stop denying you messed up..your making a fool of yourself.

Youre one of the people gym4life was just talking about.

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  192 lbs.

un subd. I feel like im in a special ed kid class and with some of the advice thats been given it appears to be a touch of downs.

nonstophero I gave you my .02. If you are what you say you are then great but I still wouldn't do a cycle if you're over 16% bf

and no serm = no cycle
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  175 lbs.

Everyone has theyre ideas, mine are based on real experiences and research, prolly yours 2... that being said, OP you need to do research and take our advices witha grain of salt, our opinions are just a reference.

IMO: not all the compounds are equal, theres a lot of factors that differ, as suppression, sides and nature of the compound.

So i was being pretty specific with the OP, what i dont like is when some people make a general statements, claiming a SERM is ALWAYS needed for everything and that if you dont is the end of the world. ive seen ridiculous runs of even DHEA or 11-keto, and the PCT is a high SERM dose, honestly thats the result of making general statements and spreading em to newbies.... just my .02 cents

The post directed to me or not, i dont care, we all can have different ideas, im not attacking anyone either
    Being on top gives me a better view then I am able to see some of my "friends" true colors, they would try to bring me down from the bottom, but they cant... are they strong enough? Well they dont even lift, I do Tren :-)
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  276 lbs.

WHOA, fellas, calm down!! I'm not gonna just go by word of mouth here, I'm still actively looking into things! I just wondered what you guys thought! I may not even screw with this stuff lol, it really does sound like to me, if I'm gonna do pros, I may as well do the real thing! I don't recall hearing ANY of this stuff when I could go down the street LITERALLY to one of our local GNCs and pick up T-Bomb, or Andro, or whatever! But maybe that's the entire reason pro hormones got banned in the first place; the masses purchasing them and not being able to properly recover from the estrogen rebound do to a lack of knowledge. That sounds about right to me. Anyways, I get the whole no SERM, no cycle deal, I have a friend who has some puffy nipples from not using a SERM, but that's all he's got, and that'll go away, but if nothing else, I have received the no SERM, no cycle advice. Nothing against anything else I've read, I appreciate all of you guys' input, BUT I'm a "better safe than sorry" kind of guy, especially when it comes to my friggin' hormones lol. Also, what the HECK did home boy mean earlier when he stated "I like to spoil my balls." I have an idea, but I'm definitely not 100% sure. Anyways, let's try not call anyone out in a disrespectful way and keep on topic lol, we gotta band together so our hobbies don't continue to get attacked.

I'm also into import cars (I'm an American) and Jesus, we already have to Domestic guys talking crap, as well as the GOVERNMENT in cases attacking out hobby and passion, and the freakin' Toyota dudes won't shut up about the Honda and Subaru guys! Even within the same CAMPS, The Single cam guys get hate from the Dual over head cam guys! It's like "YOOOO!! We're doin' the govt's agenda for them!!!"

Anyways, Clomid looks like what I'm going to TRY to find and use. I haven't decided on Phenylvar:

Supplement Facts
    Serving Size: 1 Capsule
    Servings Per Container: 60
    Amount
    Per Serving % Daily
    Value*
    2a,3a-epithio-17a-methyl-5a-Androstane-17b-ol 15 mg **
    L-Carnitine Fumarate 185 mg **
    Garcinia Cambogia 200 mg **
    Green Tea 200 mg **
    * Based on a 2,000 calorie diet
    ** Daily Values not established
    Other Ingredients: Magnesium stearate

Or something with 4-Chloro.

It sounds like with Phenylvar, a 4-6 week cycle is what to shoot for. Cycle support would be Cycle Assisit by CEL:

Cycle Assist Supplement Facts

Serving Size: Capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving % Daily Value
    N-Acetyl-l-Cysteine 750 mg **
    Milk Thistle (Standardized to 80% Silymarin) 500 mg **
    Pantothenic Acid (Vitamin B-5) 500 mg 5000%
    Hawthorn Berry Extract (Satndardized to 1.8% Vitexin) 450 mg **
    Vitamin B-6 (Pyridoxine HCL) 50 mg 10000%
    Saw Palmetto Extract (Standardized to 45% Fatty Acids) 160 mg **
    Celery Seed Extract (10:1) 75 mg **
    Grape Seed Extract (95% Proanthocyanidins) 75 mg **
    Policosanol 20 mg **
    Zinc Gluconate 15 mg 100%

I'll STAY on my cycle support supplement during my PCT stage because some PCT supplements can be toxic; this is just insurance that I don't hurt myself or cause irreparable damage to my body or its systems. Mayhap a little over the top, but whatever. I'll stay on my multi, fish oil, CLA, and Zycor, which is my fat burner. Possibly supplement with Creatine, Beta alanine, and obviously my protein, and Compound 20. This craps gonna cost the amount of a small third world nation, but I'm thinkin' I'll be near where I wanna be in about 2 months because of it; well worth the investment if I do offer my own assessment of the situation.

PCT?? Clomid more than likely; I need to do research into what dosage I should be using. Perhaps a legit test booster or STACK of Test boosters/recovery supplements will be in order also, I'm not 100% positive on this point, but I am certainly working towards finalizing a POTENTIAL plan. I think I'm relatively close; thank you again fellas, ALL of you.

I forgot, this will probably be what I use along with a proper SERM. It's called PCT assist by CEL:

Serving Size: 3 capsules
    Servings per Container: 60

Amount Per Serving:
    Trans Resveratrol (50%) - 600 mg
    Quercitin (95%) - 600mg
    Indole 3 Carbinol - 175 mg
    Horny Goat Weed (standardized fro 60% Icariin) - 250 mg
    Coleus Forskohlii (10% Forskolin) - 100 mg
    Piperine (95%) - 20 mg

Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate

Directions: As a dietary supplement, take 3 capsules twice daily spaced out 8 to 12 hours apart, preferably with meals. Do not use for more than 6 to 8 weeks without at least a 4 week break between cycles

What do you all think of this plan??
    Last edited by nonstophero; 09-07-2012 at 07:11 PM. Reason: Spaced part of my post
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"  255 lbs.

Run a 6 week cycle of phen. 4 weeks is just not enough and it won't really kick in until w3 anyway, youre better off doing 6 weeks to see optimal results..
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recommendations to supp first PH cycle
    By guyr62 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-17-2009, 06:13 PM
  2. Looking to start first PH cycle
    By nasir707070 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 12:27 PM
  3. Looking to do 1st PH cycle... Any suggestions?
    By Nunez03 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2009, 08:26 PM
  4. Looking to start a PH cycle...Need help
    By bigjohn58 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-02-2003, 02:05 PM
  5. So You want to do A PH Cycle?
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 03-21-2003, 09:57 PM