prolactin issues

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone dealing with prolactin while on or post cycle. If so how are you treatin it and what are your results so far? I'm on cyp and I take aromasin as needed

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prolactin my estrogen is good

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had prolactin issues so far, and i started using ATD in combination with SNS Inhibit-p and i've noticed a difference. I have multiple chems on hand if needed, but Inhibit-P is a damn solid formula.

Tmac22314

Awards
What kind of prolactin issues are you having? Low libido? Lactating?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
EndoSurge would help with those prolactin sides bro. I know a few guys who are using it as their prolactin supplement running Trenavar and are having zero issues.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
i used prami and it worked great for me for my last cycle with trenazone when my nipples puffed the f up. after a week they were back down to normal size. it makes you super nauseous your first time using it and super drowsy so i took it at night. always have the chems or support supps before your cycle incase this happens. I've heard L-dopa and p5p help but i'm not convinced it works.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Grab some and try it out bro. Have Prami on hand as a back up. There are a bunch of people using the Endo and p5p combo.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
googlealchemi Supplements 2
Ppdub Post Cycle Therapy 8
Anabolics 4
ohiostate2827 Anabolics 9
ohiostate2827 Anabolics 10