- 09-05-2012, 10:14 PM
- 09-05-2012, 10:43 PM
09-05-2012, 11:13 PM
09-05-2012, 11:25 PM
I've had prolactin issues so far, and i started using ATD in combination with SNS Inhibit-p and i've noticed a difference. I have multiple chems on hand if needed, but Inhibit-P is a damn solid formula.
09-06-2012, 12:30 AM
09-06-2012, 12:41 AM
EndoSurge would help with those prolactin sides bro. I know a few guys who are using it as their prolactin supplement running Trenavar and are having zero issues.
09-06-2012, 01:12 AM
i used prami and it worked great for me for my last cycle with trenazone when my nipples puffed the f up. after a week they were back down to normal size. it makes you super nauseous your first time using it and super drowsy so i took it at night. always have the chems or support supps before your cycle incase this happens. I've heard L-dopa and p5p help but i'm not convinced it works.
09-06-2012, 01:24 AM
Grab some and try it out bro. Have Prami on hand as a back up. There are a bunch of people using the Endo and p5p combo.
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum SupplementsReplies: 38Last Post: 08-23-2012, 09:59 PM
- By patriot37 in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 07-07-2011, 05:15 PM
- By Breastsqueeze in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2010, 02:08 AM
- By Whacked in forum SupplementsReplies: 18Last Post: 01-26-2008, 02:41 PM
- By gazdecki in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 08-09-2006, 12:52 PM