Clen only cycle for fat loss

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Day 1 on clen.. Had a severe headache towards the end of the day.... Workout was good.. But the heat was getting to me...was sweating like nobody's business... Drank abt 5 litres of water through the day cuz I was thirsty as hell and mouth was dry..

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%

Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai
    Day 1 on clen.. Had a severe headache towards the end of the day.... Workout was good.. But the heat was getting to me...was sweating like nobody's business... Drank abt 5 litres of water through the day cuz I was thirsty as hell and mouth was dry..
    How much did you take? And ya work outs are insane with sweating. Went through two towels lifting One day.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2

How much did you take? And ya work outs are insane with sweating. Went through two towels lifting One day.

Was day one so I started on 40mcg... I stuck to the same today too... No headache today... Just shakes... And sweating.. Sometimes it feels like a heat wave... I was driving with air on on full and still was feeling hot... And my hunger is insane... That's one thing I'm worried abt... I normally get full after each of my meal.., but I felt like I just had a starter..
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.17%

What type of stress does Clen put on the heart? Does it just make the heart work harder or is there more to it?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Quote Originally Posted by crap711
    What type of stress does Clen put on the heart? Does it just make the heart work harder or is there more to it?
    If u read through the thread it actually explains the effect on heart...
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Quote Originally Posted by crap711
    Not sure how it works but it does raise ur heartbeat.... I could feel my hard beating... When u workout or cardio it gets faster... HIT is a no no on clen...
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

I am one of the few who realize clen is not anti catabolic due to the doseages they used in the study everyone knows. They were way higher than humans can handle even scaled down.

Let muscle memory do its job. Cut,lose fat and muscle and gain muscle back in 2 to 3 weeks of eating at base level.
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%

I have recently been using an ECA stack. I was taking 700mg of caffeine a day and eventually got burnt out and was permanently tired, my gp ordered me off it for a few weeks to reset my tolerance. Its been about a week but the ECA stack was great for energy on a cut, would clen be a similar standard? I still want to stay of caffeine for a few more weeks.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I am one of the few who realize clen is not anti catabolic due to the doseages they used in the study everyone knows. They were way higher than humans can handle even scaled down.

Let muscle memory do its job. Cut,lose fat and muscle and gain muscle back in 2 to 3 weeks of eating at base level.
    Clen is anti-catabolic under most circumstances. Maybe you're thinking of the study showing it to be pro anabolic, which in fact used dosages not applicable to humans.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Ask me about Reload. Free SNS for your labels
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I have recently been using an ECA stack. I was taking 700mg of caffeine a day and eventually got burnt out and was permanently tired, my gp ordered me off it for a few weeks to reset my tolerance. Its been about a week but the ECA stack was great for energy on a cut, would clen be a similar standard? I still want to stay of caffeine for a few more weeks.
    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.83%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.
    Research chem site for liquid clen. Better than tabs. Ya EC isn't exactly low cost, but for the effectiveness it's one of the best and cost effective options OTC. Clen is great, and a bottle of 200mcg/ml 30ml lasts for quite a while if you dose less than 100mcg daily and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

As far as sides go, it's all individual. Some people experience appetite suppression from clen and EC. I've not experienced suppression from either product. Some sweat a lot, i really don't anymore. Jitters for me on clen are very bad, my whole body shakes. But i'm dosing between 140-200mcg daily. Someone going less than 100mcg may be ok. But, i've heard of guys unable to stand the sides of clen when only using 60mcg. My best advice is to just get some, start low and slow, and see how it goes.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Same
  14. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

Wut? This is an anabolic forum, and we're discussing fat loss, and you're commenting on losing muscle during a cut post bulk? Not sure if serious. Keep protein intake high, protein is muscle sparing. Run steroids, anabolics spare muscle during a caloric deficit. Don't go hypocaloric during your cut, there's literally no point.

While i agree with you on the prep part, not everyone does shows. My last prep was living hell, i bulked late and i paid for it with a 12 week nightmare cut. I ran multiple compounds and was able to save almost all muscle while cutting fat, but i hated every minute of it. For the rest of the guys who simply want to be big in the gym, our situation really doesn't apply.
    Was referring to your "Just food for thought: It's harder to maintain being lean while bulking than it is to simply bulk then cut."

Just wanting people to understand its in their best interest NOT to disregard staying leaner in the off-season / bulking (hate that word), and that gaining too much fat and relying on AAS and cutting agents to strip it off while maintaining mass is wishful thinking and helluva lot more unnecessary work.

-Matt
  15. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

-Matt
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

-Matt
    Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.
  17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.

I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

-Matt
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.12%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

-Matt
    T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    For sure. **** can go wrong real fast with chems. But there are still shady tab sites too lol.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai

T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l
    False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.

Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

Different ball game at that point.

-Matt
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Im not sure if he was implying ALL doses of T3 waste away tissue rapidly. I believe he was agreeing with my post about OVER-dosed liquid research T3 that was wrong by a decimal point lol.

Different ball game at that point.

-Matt
    People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
  23. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

People see t3 as the end to muscle gain. False as that is people still shy away from it because of that.
    It can be a valuable tool in muscle building.-Matt
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

Quote Originally Posted by murk01

I was worried that I might actually die. I was getting close to calling 911.
    You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    18.2%

Quote Originally Posted by R.D.

You probably dosed too high too soon. I felt that way when I took 80mcg the first time. I went to the gym to get my mind of it because it felt like I was going into an anxiety attack or worse. I had a sense of impending doom! After burning it of in the gym I was fine. I kept taking clen I just lowered the dose. I am actually awake right now because I took a second dose too late in the day. Lol
    Clen has over a 24 HR half life..
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Up to 36 hours iirc?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  232 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    11.64%

I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
  28. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.77%

Dang bro, I've never gone over 100mcg. Some people do but I shake like a dog poopin peach pits and my heart rate is through the roof.

BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

I've never ran clen over about 70mcg. But I also drank pwo with it
    Favorite cutting drug ever. Sweat like it was raining. PR calorie burns -- the whole month of July, 26 workouts >1000 calories. (Polar hr monitor)
    Love clen
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by NLman3 View Post
    I've been taking Clen now for 5 days and am upping to 120 mcg tomorrow, how does everyone take their clen??? I've been doing 40 mcg at a time, is that good or should I take more at a time... No issues yet, just a little shaking.
    80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.11%

Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

80mcg at one time was about the highest i've gone, did 100mcg a few times and sides were bad. I've gone to 200mcg before in a 24 hour period, dosed 80/80/40.
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.77%

Quote Originally Posted by threeFs View Post
    Didn't feel like sleepin? That would keep me up for days
    Nah i can take 60 or so mcg of clen and fall asleep an hour later.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.8%
    Achievements Activity Pro

In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

Thanks guys
  34. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.51%

Quote Originally Posted by bigadam73 View Post
    In a month I'm going to run clen for my very first time.
    Iv ran many EC stacks but never clen
    Any advise for a clen newbie?

My 2 week blast cycle will look like this
    Day 1-3: 40mcg
    Day 4-6: 60mcg
    Day 7-10:80mcg
    Day 11-12: 100mc
    Day 13: 60mcg
    Day 14: 40mcg
    Stop!

I take arimidex 3 times a week for estrogen control. Can I continue to do this while using clen?
    What should I avoid? Pre workouts? Gda's?, ext...

Thanks guys

That looks fine.....honestly though...if you are still getting effects from the clen....past 14 days, keep running it. Sure it will become less effective than day 1, but still working nonetheless.

No problems running adex, pre-workouts...GDA's might be a nice idea since clen can raise blood glucose levels...

-Matt
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

Quote Originally Posted by NLman3
    You might want to try a new source for clen. I changed sources and 40mcg of the new stuff was stronger than 80mcg of clen from the old source. It comes in double the strength too so I get twice as many doses per bottle.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  250 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.98%

Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt

All I know is I have to lift or do cardio after I take a high dose. If not I get a really uncomfortable anxious sensation. As soon as I start training I am fine.
  37. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.86%

Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2 View Post
    I shake like a dog poopin peach pits
    I chuckled at that one - nice
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/powerlifting-strongman/240580-road-derby-cup.html

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. HGH for fat loss only....
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:59 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM