1. Psh rookies. Take 200mcg in a day then talk about sides

2. Gonna stop at 140mcg 200mcg is just dumb imo
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Psh rookies. Take 200mcg in a day then talk about sides
    Lol.

4. Quote Originally Posted by fame126 View Post
    Gonna stop at 140mcg 200mcg is just dumb imo
    Maybe for you, for others... maybe not. When you realize that every body is different you'll understand whey dosages for things like clen vary so much. 200mcg was rough, but was bearable for a few weeks while making the last push before getting on stage at my May competition. The body is an amazing organism and will adapt and withstand many things.

5. I've used clen 4 different times. First two with 20mcg tabs that I went up to 120mcg/day and only got some headache issues with great fat loss.

The next two attempts were with research chems and each time I had to stop. Even tried using only 40mcg, but I would cramp, get sinus inflammation/headache and an occasional chest pain right where the heart is located. That was enough for me personally to not use clen anymore.

Just another example of how individuals differ and even change with time, as the two different scenarios above were separated by 6-7yrs.

I've tried albuterol and it is much more mild than clen; however, the results are less impressive.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Just food for thought: It's harder to maintain being lean while bulking than it is to simply bulk then cut.

Yes it is much easier to get fat than it is to stay lean while gaining muscle.......

Gaining excess fat in off-season will result in a greater risk in losing ANY accrued muscle gains you made in off-season due to cutting off that excess blubber you gained.

I have witness several times people 'thinking' they gained lots of new muscle in off-season as they sky-rocketed to 15,16,20 % BF --- losing abs, excess lower back fat etc.... all to diet the new gains away to reach competition level BF%....

Had they been mentally tough and strict even during off-season, and kept BF in the 11-12% range....they would have had to do LESS cardio, LESS calorie restricting and not be so aggressive with fat - loss agents etc.. and feel worn out from a 16 week prep.

-Matt

7. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

Yes it is much easier to get fat than it is to stay lean while gaining muscle.......

Gaining excess fat in off-season will result in a greater risk in losing ANY accrued muscle gains you made in off-season due to cutting off that excess blubber you gained.

I have witness several times people 'thinking' they gained lots of new muscle in off-season as they sky-rocketed to 15,16,20 % BF --- losing abs, excess lower back fat etc.... all to diet the new gains away to reach competition level BF%....

Had they been mentally tough and strict even during off-season, and kept BF in the 11-12% range....they would have had to do LESS cardio, LESS calorie restricting and not be so aggressive with fat - loss agents etc.. and feel worn out from a 16 week prep.

-Matt
    That's what I thought... I wanted to get as lean as possible and then start a bulk where I can keep my bf at abt 12-14%... That made more sense to me than bulking first and then planning a cut... Hard to know what the bulk is..
  8. Suffer now.. and live like a champion later.

9. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    Wut? This is an anabolic forum, and we're discussing fat loss, and you're commenting on losing muscle during a cut post bulk? Not sure if serious. Keep protein intake high, protein is muscle sparing. Run steroids, anabolics spare muscle during a caloric deficit. Don't go hypocaloric during your cut, there's literally no point.

While i agree with you on the prep part, not everyone does shows. My last prep was living hell, i bulked late and i paid for it with a 12 week nightmare cut. I ran multiple compounds and was able to save almost all muscle while cutting fat, but i hated every minute of it. For the rest of the guys who simply want to be big in the gym, our situation really doesn't apply.

10. Quote Originally Posted by bezoe View Post
    I could be very wrong, but last i checked (which was only about a year ago, this study is from 1996) clen is not anabolic for our purposes. I skimmed that study as it's late and i need to get to bed, but i'm pretty sure the dosages used were well above what a human can ingest. That may have played a key role in the anabolic traits expressed. I'll look in to this tomorrow if i have time and post again.

11. Day 1 on clen.. Had a severe headache towards the end of the day.... Workout was good.. But the heat was getting to me...was sweating like nobody's business... Drank abt 5 litres of water through the day cuz I was thirsty as hell and mouth was dry..

12. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai
    Day 1 on clen.. Had a severe headache towards the end of the day.... Workout was good.. But the heat was getting to me...was sweating like nobody's business... Drank abt 5 litres of water through the day cuz I was thirsty as hell and mouth was dry..
    How much did you take? And ya work outs are insane with sweating. Went through two towels lifting One day.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Supplements for bodybuilders
    Http://www.blacklionresearch.com

13. Quote Originally Posted by Lhns2

How much did you take? And ya work outs are insane with sweating. Went through two towels lifting One day.

Sent from my super duper VS920 4G using Am.com app!
    Was day one so I started on 40mcg... I stuck to the same today too... No headache today... Just shakes... And sweating.. Sometimes it feels like a heat wave... I was driving with air on on full and still was feeling hot... And my hunger is insane... That's one thing I'm worried abt... I normally get full after each of my meal.., but I felt like I just had a starter..

14. What type of stress does Clen put on the heart? Does it just make the heart work harder or is there more to it?

15. Quote Originally Posted by crap711
    What type of stress does Clen put on the heart? Does it just make the heart work harder or is there more to it?
    If u read through the thread it actually explains the effect on heart...

16. Quote Originally Posted by crap711
    What type of stress does Clen put on the heart? Does it just make the heart work harder or is there more to it?
    Not sure how it works but it does raise ur heartbeat.... I could feel my hard beating... When u workout or cardio it gets faster... HIT is a no no on clen...

17. I am one of the few who realize clen is not anti catabolic due to the doseages they used in the study everyone knows. They were way higher than humans can handle even scaled down.

Let muscle memory do its job. Cut,lose fat and muscle and gain muscle back in 2 to 3 weeks of eating at base level.
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

18. I have recently been using an ECA stack. I was taking 700mg of caffeine a day and eventually got burnt out and was permanently tired, my gp ordered me off it for a few weeks to reset my tolerance. Its been about a week but the ECA stack was great for energy on a cut, would clen be a similar standard? I still want to stay of caffeine for a few more weeks.

19. Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt View Post
    I am one of the few who realize clen is not anti catabolic due to the doseages they used in the study everyone knows. They were way higher than humans can handle even scaled down.

Let muscle memory do its job. Cut,lose fat and muscle and gain muscle back in 2 to 3 weeks of eating at base level.
    Clen is anti-catabolic under most circumstances. Maybe you're thinking of the study showing it to be pro anabolic, which in fact used dosages not applicable to humans.

20. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    I have recently been using an ECA stack. I was taking 700mg of caffeine a day and eventually got burnt out and was permanently tired, my gp ordered me off it for a few weeks to reset my tolerance. Its been about a week but the ECA stack was great for energy on a cut, would clen be a similar standard? I still want to stay of caffeine for a few more weeks.
    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Dose for EC should be 600mg caffeine in total (3 doses of 200mg). Regardless, Clen does provide some energy among other side effects. I really don't see any type of stimulant effect from clen anymore, just some of the worse sides like jitters, vision issues, and sweating.
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.

22. Quote Originally Posted by braxbrah View Post
    Thanks man, I can deal with those side effects only thing that slightly worries me is isomnia as i've had problems sleeping in the past and actually they have cleared up recently. My source I can get 20 tabs x 4mg each for $10, however it looks like the dose is in mcg so breaking these up will be a pain in the butt. If progress is good on this I might try and completely come off caffeine for a few months, it seems cheaper than EC.
    Research chem site for liquid clen. Better than tabs. Ya EC isn't exactly low cost, but for the effectiveness it's one of the best and cost effective options OTC. Clen is great, and a bottle of 200mcg/ml 30ml lasts for quite a while if you dose less than 100mcg daily and do 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.

As far as sides go, it's all individual. Some people experience appetite suppression from clen and EC. I've not experienced suppression from either product. Some sweat a lot, i really don't anymore. Jitters for me on clen are very bad, my whole body shakes. But i'm dosing between 140-200mcg daily. Someone going less than 100mcg may be ok. But, i've heard of guys unable to stand the sides of clen when only using 60mcg. My best advice is to just get some, start low and slow, and see how it goes.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam

Same
    Online community manager/lead rep of Chaos and Pain,LLC and Fundamental Nutrition.Check us out!chaosandpain.com fnsupps.com Follow me on instagram:@pyrobatt

24. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Wut? This is an anabolic forum, and we're discussing fat loss, and you're commenting on losing muscle during a cut post bulk? Not sure if serious. Keep protein intake high, protein is muscle sparing. Run steroids, anabolics spare muscle during a caloric deficit. Don't go hypocaloric during your cut, there's literally no point.

While i agree with you on the prep part, not everyone does shows. My last prep was living hell, i bulked late and i paid for it with a 12 week nightmare cut. I ran multiple compounds and was able to save almost all muscle while cutting fat, but i hated every minute of it. For the rest of the guys who simply want to be big in the gym, our situation really doesn't apply.
    Was referring to your "Just food for thought: It's harder to maintain being lean while bulking than it is to simply bulk then cut."

Just wanting people to understand its in their best interest NOT to disregard staying leaner in the off-season / bulking (hate that word), and that gaining too much fat and relying on AAS and cutting agents to strip it off while maintaining mass is wishful thinking and helluva lot more unnecessary work.

-Matt

25. I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

-Matt

26. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post
    I also would NOT say research clen is BETTER Than tabs....

If you have legit tabs from pharmacy --- that is WAYYYY more trustworthy than some random RC site that could miscalculate the dose or put something else in there entirely.

-Matt
    Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Rhadam View Post
    Ya the only reason i say i like chem > tabs is bc chem is easier to micro dose. If you have a chem source you can trust, go with it. If you are a seasoned clen user and stick to high doses and don't need to start low, tabs are perfect.

I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

-Matt

28. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter

I have seen someone get OVERDOSED T3.....lets just say he withered away in weeks....just metabolic overload...ate through all tissues and went from BB'er to .......guy at the gym that kinda works out.....

-Matt
    T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l

29. Quote Originally Posted by MattPorter View Post

-Matt
    For sure. **** can go wrong real fast with chems. But there are still shady tab sites too lol.

30. Quote Originally Posted by Mkspillai

T3 really is catabolic.... And it will def waste away all ur heard earned muscle... Not to be messed with..l
    False. I have a t3 thread on here. I suggest you take a look. At low doses it's a great nutrient partitioner. Low doses are 12 to 30 mg. If you go higher and wither away that's your fault.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best Fat Loss Supp now for Fat Loss Cycle?
    By AlexParty in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 11:46 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-25-2011, 09:24 PM
  3. HGH for fat loss only....
    By hardlifter in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-04-2006, 11:59 PM
  4. HIIT: The optimal protocol for fat loss?
    By Lifeguard in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-13-2003, 03:10 PM
  5. Arimidex doses for fat loss?
    By smokinghawk in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2003, 07:22 AM