tsp in a gram of 4ad
- 11-14-2004, 02:54 PM
- 11-14-2004, 03:08 PM
A teaspoon is not accurite enough though! Get some scales
- 11-14-2004, 03:11 PM
.83... tsp would be 1 gram. You can go with 3/4 of a tsp for 900mg.
11-14-2004, 08:08 PM
If you want to stick with spoons for this and other things, Ecko sells a spoon set called a "Dash, Pinch and Smidgen" for cooking, avaliable at places like Walmart for a few $. I've scale measured the amount each holds, the dash is very close to 1/6 tsp, the Pinch at 1/12 and the smidgen at 1/24, you can mix and match various spoon quantities to get pretty good accuracy.
Similar Forum Threads
- By gettin' big in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-05-2006, 12:48 PM
- By flexster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 28Last Post: 06-04-2004, 02:52 PM
- By mac_dad6 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 05-19-2004, 10:21 PM
- By Warhead_321 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 05-05-2004, 10:32 AM
- By T-Bar in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 06-10-2003, 05:21 PM