after halotest 25 cycle is pct really necessary

1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

after halotest 25 cycle is pct really necessary

is it necessary to run a pct after halotest 25 cycle or can i just run animal test or erase pro or any other test booster ? after doing hella reading on it im getting alittle confused some say it's not nessary and some say it's a must so i need some good advise "PLEASE"

2. Registered User
    Answers

what does your logic tell you?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    what does your logic tell you?
    Hmmmm, my logic tells me that if I didn't know how to properly run a cycle (especially PCT) then I'd have no business using any hormonal product. But hey, what do I know anyway...? Facts and logic? Who needs that crap any more...
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  253 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dino dan View Post
    is it necessary to run a pct after halotest 25 cycle or can i just run animal test or erase pro or any other test booster ? after doing hella reading on it im getting alittle confused some say it's not nessary and some say it's a must so i need some good advise "PLEASE"
    PLEEEEASE read, read, read!!! Do your research and don't rely on 'broscience'. Look at reputable sources ONLY. That's really the only way to get "unconfused."
    -- JB \m/
    "There is no point in being alive if you cannot do the deadlift." - Jon Pall Sigmarsson
  5. Registered User
    Answers

its fine if you don't. it'll just take a long time to fully recover, and you might have some sides till things normalize again.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  201 lbs.
    Answers

Well is it necessary to wipe your a*s after you sh*t????
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lacrossedude6
    Well is it necessary to wipe your a*s after you sh*t????
    Nope, sure isn't, esp after you get married!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

my logic tells me im going to buy "Anabetta,Erase and DAA d-aspartic acid caps" im thinking those 3 products should get me back on track what do you think
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

Way i look at it is why not? Why risk losing your gains? Get your body back to normal as fast a possible, which a serm will do
    T2
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Did it shut u down? I'm sure it did so why not run a full pct? I would run a low dose of clomid with forged post cycle at a minimum.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Dude run a SERM, I was shut down hard on my 4th week of hdrol. Like ZERO sex drive, had hardcore back pumps too. Took like 3 weeks into PCT to recover, some people recover faster or don't need it but I wouldn't risk it.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

depends how u dosed it. if 50/50/50/50 otc pct probably will do. Anything higher or longer would need more.
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

thanks Gcash 39 that's how im dosing it so i'm hoping otc pct will work anabeta,erase and DAA any good suggestions on a good test booster i have used animal stack in the past mayde me feel realy lazy but my sex drive was crazy lol im looking for something better
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

thanks Gcash 39 that's how im dosing it so i'm hoping otc pct will work anabeta,erase and DAA any good suggestions on a good test booster i have used animal stack in the past mayde me feel realy lazy but my sex drive was crazy lol im looking for something better

lmao!! thanks the only guy who mentions using a otc pct. disregards ALL OTHER POSTS referring to use of a SERM.
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

it's really funny how just about everyone on here has to be a smart ass if it were that easy to get a serm i would get it, **** if it were that easy i would get some test-e and some dbol also maybe i'm paranoid or something but so far my efforts to look up and buy clomid or torem or nolva look kinda sketchy maybe it's just me plus i don't want to throw money out the window
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

It is that easy though
    T2
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

it's really funny how just about everyone on here has to be a smart ass if it were that easy to get a serm i would get it, **** if it were that easy i would get some test-e and some dbol also maybe i'm paranoid or something but so far my efforts to look up and buy clomid or torem or nolva look kinda sketchy maybe it's just me plus i don't want to throw money out the window

its not about being a smart ass. you came here and asked for advice, then you patiently waited around till you heard the one bit of advice you WANTED to hear - and ran with that. SERMs arent difficult to obtain. RESEARCH my friend RESEARCH. google is a wonderful thing.
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

thanks more google here i come lol im reaching to the serm gods lol
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  196 lbs.
    Answers

It's extremely easy to get a SERM, it's also extremely easy to get AAS. Your agruments are invalid.
    ~ Serious Nutrition Solutions ~
    Revolutionizing Nutrition, AND your body!
    Rhadam [@] seriousnutritionsolutions.com
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Dude get a SERM. You can buy them online... research chem sites, can't name exact sources of course. What if you decide to bump up the dose? I know you probably will want to since I'm almost positive you won't feel much different at 50. I will say the sides I stated earlier were running at 75/75/100/100/100/100, but my original plan was 75/75/75/75/100/100 so that goes to show you how things can change on a whim. You will probably want to up the dose, and just in case you do even if you think you won't you should have a SERM on hand.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

i'm going to go with clomid 50/50/50/50/50 +Anabeta,erase & DAA caps this is what my research has lead me too sometimes i get frustrated and i want the easy answer so i just slowed down and did some good reading please give advise does this look good . should i run clomid for 3 weeks or a full month.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Run the clomid for 4 weeks, 100/100/50/50. And don't sweat it man everyone goes through some confusion getting into this stuff.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

thanks for the info
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dino dan
    It is easy to get a SERM. Cheap too.
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

From my experience torem is better
    T2
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    From my experience torem is better
    You preferred that over clomid?
    Was it quicker at recovery?

I can't recall, aren't there more side effects, or is it more toxic? Thought I heard something that steered me away
    Cultivating Mass.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Answers

From what I've heard Torem is supposed to be least side effect/least toxic/most effective. That's just hearsay though. I've seen studies that say Nolva is more effective than Clomid though, but it is more toxic.
    -Dom Mazzetti
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  221 lbs.
    Answers

I've ran torem and had no sides at all, will be running it next week
    T2
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dino dan
    so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?
    100mg everyday for two Weeks, 50mg everyday for the remaining two Weeks.
    Start dosing the day following your last dose of halo.
    Cultivating Mass.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  255 lbs.
    Answers

thank you for the info. it 's crazy a couple of months ago seen this dude i went to school with and he was definitely on something his arms were huge, the poor guy when i seen him one week ago it looked like he lost 3 inches off his arms he most definitely didn't run a "pct" bottom line is knowledge is king in my eyes, and thanks to this forum and you guys i'm learning a lot -priceless information- hands down thanks again!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct after a halotest 25 cycle
    By camron627 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 07:16 PM
  2. is pct really necessary?!
    By tbarrows in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 05:43 PM
  3. can i take Primabol after halotest 25 cycle?
    By jmma062803 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 11:47 AM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 10:11 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 04:52 AM