after halotest 25 cycle is pct really necessary

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
is it necessary to run a pct after halotest 25 cycle or can i just run animal test or erase pro or any other test booster ? after doing hella reading on it im getting alittle confused some say it's not nessary and some say it's a must so i need some good advise "PLEASE"

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
what does your logic tell you?
:no: Hmmmm, my logic tells me that if I didn't know how to properly run a cycle (especially PCT) then I'd have no business using any hormonal product. But hey, what do I know anyway...? Facts and logic? Who needs that crap any more...

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
is it necessary to run a pct after halotest 25 cycle or can i just run animal test or erase pro or any other test booster ? after doing hella reading on it im getting alittle confused some say it's not nessary and some say it's a must so i need some good advise "PLEASE"
PLEEEEASE read, read, read!!! Do your research and don't rely on 'broscience'. Look at reputable sources ONLY. That's really the only way to get "unconfused."

zeroshens

Awards
its fine if you don't. it'll just take a long time to fully recover, and you might have some sides till things normalize again.

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
Well is it necessary to wipe your a*s after you sh*t????

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
my logic tells me im going to buy "Anabetta,Erase and DAA d-aspartic acid caps" im thinking those 3 products should get me back on track what do you think

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Way i look at it is why not? Why risk losing your gains? Get your body back to normal as fast a possible, which a serm will do

OxyMoRon

Awards
Did it shut u down? I'm sure it did so why not run a full pct? I would run a low dose of clomid with forged post cycle at a minimum.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Dude run a SERM, I was shut down hard on my 4th week of hdrol. Like ZERO sex drive, had hardcore back pumps too. Took like 3 weeks into PCT to recover, some people recover faster or don't need it but I wouldn't risk it.

Gcash39

Awards
depends how u dosed it. if 50/50/50/50 otc pct probably will do. Anything higher or longer would need more.

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
thanks Gcash 39 that's how im dosing it so i'm hoping otc pct will work anabeta,erase and DAA any good suggestions on a good test booster i have used animal stack in the past mayde me feel realy lazy but my sex drive was crazy lol im looking for something better

steppinRazor

Awards
thanks Gcash 39 that's how im dosing it so i'm hoping otc pct will work anabeta,erase and DAA any good suggestions on a good test booster i have used animal stack in the past mayde me feel realy lazy but my sex drive was crazy lol im looking for something better

lmao!! thanks the only guy who mentions using a otc pct. disregards ALL OTHER POSTS referring to use of a SERM.

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
it's really funny how just about everyone on here has to be a smart ass if it were that easy to get a serm i would get it, **** if it were that easy i would get some test-e and some dbol also maybe i'm paranoid or something but so far my efforts to look up and buy clomid or torem or nolva look kinda sketchy maybe it's just me plus i don't want to throw money out the window

steppinRazor

Awards
it's really funny how just about everyone on here has to be a smart ass if it were that easy to get a serm i would get it, **** if it were that easy i would get some test-e and some dbol also maybe i'm paranoid or something but so far my efforts to look up and buy clomid or torem or nolva look kinda sketchy maybe it's just me plus i don't want to throw money out the window

its not about being a smart ass. you came here and asked for advice, then you patiently waited around till you heard the one bit of advice you WANTED to hear - and ran with that. SERMs arent difficult to obtain. RESEARCH my friend RESEARCH. google is a wonderful thing. :D

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
thanks more google here i come lol im reaching to the serm gods lol

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's extremely easy to get a SERM, it's also extremely easy to get AAS. Your agruments are invalid.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Dude get a SERM. You can buy them online... research chem sites, can't name exact sources of course. What if you decide to bump up the dose? I know you probably will want to since I'm almost positive you won't feel much different at 50. I will say the sides I stated earlier were running at 75/75/100/100/100/100, but my original plan was 75/75/75/75/100/100 so that goes to show you how things can change on a whim. You will probably want to up the dose, and just in case you do even if you think you won't you should have a SERM on hand.

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
i'm going to go with clomid 50/50/50/50/50 +Anabeta,erase & DAA caps this is what my research has lead me too sometimes i get frustrated and i want the easy answer so i just slowed down and did some good reading please give advise does this look good . should i run clomid for 3 weeks or a full month.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Run the clomid for 4 weeks, 100/100/50/50. And don't sweat it man everyone goes through some confusion getting into this stuff.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
It is easy to get a SERM. Cheap too.

steppinRazor

Awards
From my experience torem is better
You preferred that over clomid?
Was it quicker at recovery?

I can't recall, aren't there more side effects, or is it more toxic? Thought I heard something that steered me away

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
From what I've heard Torem is supposed to be least side effect/least toxic/most effective. That's just hearsay though. I've seen studies that say Nolva is more effective than Clomid though, but it is more toxic.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
I've ran torem and had no sides at all, will be running it next week

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?

steppinRazor

Awards
so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?
100mg everyday for two Weeks, 50mg everyday for the remaining two Weeks.
Start dosing the day following your last dose of halo.

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
thank you for the info. it 's crazy a couple of months ago seen this dude i went to school with and he was definitely on something his arms were huge, the poor guy when i seen him one week ago it looked like he lost 3 inches off his arms he most definitely didn't run a "pct" bottom line is knowledge is king in my eyes, and thanks to this forum and you guys i'm learning a lot -priceless information- hands down thanks again!!!!!