after halotest 25 cycle is pct really necessary

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by schroedes
    From my experience torem is better
    You preferred that over clomid?
    Was it quicker at recovery?

I can't recall, aren't there more side effects, or is it more toxic? Thought I heard something that steered me away
    Cultivating Mass.

2. From what I've heard Torem is supposed to be least side effect/least toxic/most effective. That's just hearsay though. I've seen studies that say Nolva is more effective than Clomid though, but it is more toxic.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
    •   

3. I've ran torem and had no sides at all, will be running it next week
    T2

4. so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?

5. Quote Originally Posted by dino dan
    so does 100/100/50/50 is that 100mg a day for two days then 50mg the rest of the remaining 4 weeks- and next question when should i start pct ?
    100mg everyday for two Weeks, 50mg everyday for the remaining two Weeks.
    Start dosing the day following your last dose of halo.
    Cultivating Mass.
    •   

6. thank you for the info. it 's crazy a couple of months ago seen this dude i went to school with and he was definitely on something his arms were huge, the poor guy when i seen him one week ago it looked like he lost 3 inches off his arms he most definitely didn't run a "pct" bottom line is knowledge is king in my eyes, and thanks to this forum and you guys i'm learning a lot -priceless information- hands down thanks again!!!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. pct after a halotest 25 cycle
    By camron627 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-10-2011, 08:16 PM
  2. is pct really necessary?!
    By tbarrows in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 10-18-2010, 06:43 PM
  3. can i take Primabol after halotest 25 cycle?
    By jmma062803 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2010, 12:47 PM
  4. Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-27-2008, 11:11 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 05-31-2005, 05:52 AM