8 week cycle, TEST-E, DECA, & D-Bol

Platinum_01

Awards
Getting ready to start a Small 2 month Cycle of Test E, Deca, and Dbol.

I have a few questions regarding AI's.

Do I need to take during cycle or just with my serm during PCT.

Gonna use Tamox "Nolva" and Erase for my PCT but Im curios if I need to do any AI's during my cycle or PCT like Aromasin.

Looking to bulk for the rest of 2012 and take a month or 2 off of Gear then start a Cutting Cycle in Feb 2013

Any Thoughts on the AI's

Thanks!!

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
test e and decca for a short cycle is a waste of time

Platinum_01

Awards
Thanks!! I haven't purchased my gear so I will look into going the full 12. But about the AI what do y'all think??

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Get an ai and use only if u get side effects and no need to use it during pct.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
with decca id shoot for 16 is this ur first cycle

Platinum_01

Awards
with decca id shoot for 16 is this ur first cycle
This is my 2nd Cycle, But its my first Bulking Cycle... My 1st was a cutting Cycle. Primo/Win/Var for 8 weeks.
Pct = Tamox/Erase/DAA I was just focused on Abs being fully expose without losing muscle.. This Go around want to add some Mass before a Cut next year.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
these are long esters deconate being the longest cycle should atleast be...
1-16 test e
1-14 decca
start pct week 18
if not maybee use the short ester versions like prop and npp for 8 weeks

nightterror

Awards
Since you haven't purchased your gear yet and you plan on a shorter cycle I'd go with this
Test-p 1~8
NPP 1~8
Dbol 1~4
PCTing/recovery period 9~xx

Platinum_01

Awards
Since you haven't purchased your gear yet and you plan on a shorter cycle I'd go with this
Test-p 1~8
NPP 1~8
Dbol 1~4
PCTing/recovery period 9~xx
Sounds Good!!! I will Definitely look into this. Thanks!! Have you ran something similar to this before?

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Good!!! I will Definitely look into this. Thanks!! Have you ran something similar to this before?
or split the dose of the dbol and use it all 8 weeks since u dont need it as a kicker. most use 10-20mg just preworkout in this fashion

Platinum_01

Awards
I'm really liking this Test P, Npp, and Dbol as Im reading into it. What would you guys recommend on Dosage I would really like to only pin twice a week.. Is that possible with this route? Seem like Test P only comes in 100 opposed to Test E coming in either 300 or 400. And NPP can come in either 100 or 200,

Dosage suggestion??!!??

Also reading that Test-P is pretty pain full. What recommendations to mix with to eliminate pain.

Thanks Fellas

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
id do 150mg test p eod and 100mg npp eod with 20mg dbol dosed preworkout for 8 weeks. this may be a future cycle for me as well

Platinum_01

Awards
id do 150mg test p eod and 100mg npp eod with 20mg dbol dosed preworkout for 8 weeks. this may be a future cycle for me as well
Nice!! What have you heard of the Pain from Test P?? Ive read alot of post saying it hurts like crazy.. But some people say to mix with sterile grape seed oil and warm it up a bit

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
yeah ive heard diluting it with oil and wrming it up but u get used to the pip after a while and its not as bad

Platinum_01

Awards
So still looking into what to get since my 1st source flaked out... Now a Buddy is on Test400 blend of c,e,& p and he also has Dbol, I was thinking of a very mild bulk cycle, like the following: I would get 1 10ml bottle of Test400 and 50 10mg tabs of Dbol

Weeks 1-10: .5ml 2 times per week of Test400
Weeks 1-2: 10mg ED of Dbol
Weeks 3-4: 20mg ED of Dbol
Weeks 5-6: 10mg ED of Dbol

Pct: Tamox, Liquid form and will keep Letro liquid form as an AI just in case of Gyno Symptoms.

I was sent to a site for the Tamox and Letro and all they sell is in liquid form Do I just drink the stuff mix it with a shake or something?? LOL!!

Thanks!!