Problems with my Test E pins....

jetsetter2012

Awards
I'm pinning 250 mgs Test E twice a week, I hit left glute Saturday right glute Tuesday. I got large knots in both and soreness, not unbearable but still sore to sit. I use spot injections to make sure I'm pinning in the right spots... This week I pinned right quad on Saturday and noticed I have a large knot with minor redness light almost pink on lower edge of the knot? Should this be something I should worry about? I used a 25 g 1.5 in and left out about a quarter inch then injected super slow? I tried massaging it tonight a little to see if that might help? I pinned the left quad tonight with a 23 g 1.5 inch to see if that made a difference. Ill have to report back on that. No pain on injection its usually about 2 days later it swells? The skin may be a at warmer that usual but not real noticeable... Im also taking winni 50mgs a day and clen along with it? Any insight on this issue weather it be normal or I'm screwed with infection would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

jetsetter2012

Awards
Oh I'm also using Balkan pham as my gear....

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Are u wiping the top of the vial and the injection site thouroughly with an alcohol pad before u draw the test out of the vial. And also are u changing to a new needle before injecting.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sterilize sterilize sterilize! Wash your hands. Alcohol wipe the site, and not just the exact site... everywhere around it. Swab the top of the test vial. Practice safe needle use, never just leave the pin uncapped lying around before you inject.

Could have just been irritation, could have been something was dirty along the way. Are you only using 2 sites? May be that you're pinning those groups too often.

jetsetter2012

Awards
I clean the top of the vial, clean half my leg, take a shower before use a new sterile needle. I pull the cap right before I draw the gear....the only thing I don't do is change the needle after I draw the gear before I inject? I didn't know that was a must? I always thought that was a recommendation? Anyhow y'all bet now I will do it! It looks better this morning little less swelling and less redness. Thanks for the help guys!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I clean the top of the vial, clean half my leg, take a shower before use a new sterile needle. I pull the cap right before I draw the gear....the only thing I don't do is change the needle after I draw the gear before I inject? I didn't know that was a must? I always thought that was a recommendation? Anyhow y'all bet now I will do it! It looks better this morning little less swelling and less redness. Thanks for the help guys!
Not changing will make it dull and have to work harder to get into muscle which could be irritating all the tissue on the way in. Also could be an allergy to the oil you are using. Either way change the tip and as long as they go away you should be good.

And yes STERILITY!
Had a wicked infection in my leg a couple weeks ago

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Yea change the needle out and see how that goes. I used to not do it til one got real dull and left bruising and redness. And now I always change the needle out y risk it needles are cheap.

jetsetter2012

Awards
Well day 5 redness is still there....no fever yet and swelling is going down, I'm guessing it is virgin muscle reaction with dull needle or a reaction to the gear. It looks good in the morning but the more I walk around on it it starts to get red again? There is not much pain either, just a dull muscle ache mostly. Doesn't sound like an infection to me but I am open to all opinions......worst thing about it is I don't have access to a doctor either! Any ideas what to look for incase of an infection, and possibly what to treat it with? I have some high powered antibiotics with me....(doxy and a z-pack)?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
image-1796062940.jpg

This is what my infection looked like. It spread fast and hurt a lot

jetsetter2012

Awards
This is what my infection looked like. It spread fast and hurt a lot[/QUOTE]

What did the docs give ya for it? Or did it go away on its own? My redness is localized to the bump only and not much soreness at all so I think I might be safe from infection this time....I hope. I also put a heat patch on it last night and it seemed to had helped the lump go down by half. Thanks again for all the help.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
They gave me clindamycin and an antibiotic injection and it was gone in 10 days. Was spreading all the way up until I got on though

HoLLo

HoLLo

Awards
I used 21g 1" into the quads with 2.5ml of Test E at a time, and the first couple times I was getting a bad limp 2 days later. Now it's all good, but still has a slight slight lump (my guess is from using the 21g harpoon). I guess it's got to be your technique.

Toocoole

Awards
cant really see much red from that picture. Was it very apparent? just wondering, i have soreness after an injection but pretty sure no redness as i've checked. No knots, etc. Think i'm good?

Coming down with a bit of a sore throat, think that's just test flu?

jetsetter2012

Awards
Mitch5 how long did it take for your infection to kick in?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
cant really see much red from that picture. Was it very apparent? just wondering, i have soreness after an injection but pretty sure no redness as i've checked. No knots, etc. Think i'm good?

Coming down with a bit of a sore throat, think that's just test flu?
You sound ok, that could be test flu or even just a soar throat haha. The pic doesn't do it justice my leg was insanely swollen and red

jetsetter2012

Awards
It spread really fast and had a lump and pain. Strep cellulitis is what it was. Took a full 10 days on meds to get over it
So I'm guessing after a week today no redness spreading, still soar in the leg but lump and redness has stayed localized and slowly going away...sounds like I just will tough it out and keep a close eye on it for sure! Plus the redness and swelling is pretty much gone in the mornign when I wake up so I'm taking that as a safe bet it's virgin muscle soreness! Thanks for all the help guys! I was worried as hell for a few days!