A little help on first cycle please

swolegame12

Awards
Done a hell of a lot of research and this will be my first go at anabolics. I know the sd is strong for a first go but I'm gonna do it just want to make sure I have everything in check

Going to do a 15 week cycle of test e (250 twice per week) with a Superdrol kicker in week 1-4 or should I do it 2-5?

Preloading for 1 week with either cycle assist or cycle support

Throughout cycle and pct I will be taking:
Cycle assist or cycle support
Fish oil ~5g/day
Multi
Creatine? (not sure if I should keep taking while on)

Week 1-4 or 2-5
SD 20/20/20/20

Week 1-15
Test E 250 twice per week (monday/Thursday)

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 3/3/2/2/1/1

Should I run some erase or another AI towards the end of the cycle such as in week 10 or so? Or should I look more into letro and use as needed?

I am 5'7" 170lbs and a hard gainer. I eat roughly 3.5 calories per day, high protein high carb and moderate fat. Basically as much food as I can and still have very visible 6 pack. Goal is strength and to keep around 20lbs at the least after pct and all is complete

How does it look? Still getting everything together

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Have aromasin on hand for sure, but don't use it unless you start to see any estro sides. 15 weeks is long for first cycle you may want to do 10-12 weeks and sd should be easier on you since you have a test base. You "may" want to do 10/20/20/20 just to feel it out though

swolegame12

Awards
Have aromasin on hand for sure, but don't use it unless you start to see any estro sides. 15 weeks is long for first cycle you may want to do 10-12 weeks and sd should be easier on you since you have a test base. You "may" want to do 10/20/20/20 just to feel it out though
Gotcha. Thanks for the help man. I will check into aromasin. I will probably see how it goes for the first 10 weeks and if sides aren't bad I'll go further

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Gotcha. Thanks for the help man. I will check into aromasin. I will probably see how it goes for the first 10 weeks and if sides aren't bad I'll go further
Good luck! Get the aromasin saved me on my cycle, 4 weeks in and nips hurt and bloated up 25 pounds. Got on the aromasin nip pain gone and lost 10 pounds of water. Kill it dude!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would run your PCT 5-6 weeks. Everything else looks great! I am not sure what your goals are, but maybe have some aromasin on hand for the cycle in case the bloat gets bad.

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Done a hell of a lot of research and this will be my first go at anabolics. I know the sd is strong for a first go but I'm gonna do it just want to make sure I have everything in check

Going to do a 15 week cycle of test e (250 twice per week) with a Superdrol kicker in week 1-4 or should I do it 2-5?

Preloading for 1 week with either cycle assist or cycle support

Throughout cycle and pct I will be taking:
Cycle assist or cycle support
Fish oil ~5g/day
Multi
Creatine? (not sure if I should keep taking while on)

Week 1-4 or 2-5
SD 20/20/20/20

Week 1-15
Test E 250 twice per week (monday/Thursday)

PCT:
Nolva 40/20/20/10
DAA 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase 3/3/2/2/1/1

Should I run some erase or another AI towards the end of the cycle such as in week 10 or so? Or should I look more into letro and use as needed?

I am 5'7" 170lbs and a hard gainer. I eat roughly 3.5 calories per day, high protein high carb and moderate fat. Basically as much food as I can and still have very visible 6 pack. Goal is strength and to keep around 20lbs at the least after pct and all is complete

How does it look? Still getting everything together

First how old are u?i have a few things on difference of opinions. First is if I had the opportunity to go back I would have run a 8-10 week cycle instead of 12 weeks on my current first run. If you decide to go 15 you should look into gains made after a 8-10 week test cycle. I dont think the gains made are worth the diminishing return by making a long run. Second why nolva? Seems everyone is all about clomid so unsure of your dosage. I think I read somewhere that 20 mg of nolva was equal to 150mg of clomid. So IMO your pct looks g2g.

swolegame12

Awards
22 years old been lifting for 3 years. And I mean consistent, not off and on. I've gained about 50 since I started

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Also if you run 15 weeks HCG is probably something your gonna need to not hate yourself

swolegame12

Awards
Also if you run 15 weeks HCG is probably something your gonna need to not hate yourself
I'm thinking of knockin it down to 12 weeks. However, I'd only purchase bottles that would be enough for 10 weeks @ 2 pins/week. Should I do 2 pins per week for first 8 weeks then 1 pin the next 4 weeks? Or just go with 2 per week for 10 weeks?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I'm thinking of knockin it down to 12 weeks. However, I'd only purchase bottles that would be enough for 10 weeks @ 2 pins/week. Should I do 2 pins per week for first 8 weeks then 1 pin the next 4 weeks? Or just go with 2 per week for 10 weeks?
2 per week for 10 weeks would be your best bet, as had been said after 10 weeks risk to reward is not in your favor all the time. You'll see tremendous gains by 10 weeks

swolegame12

Awards
Is there anything I should do after the SD is done? Or does all pct take place after the cycle is fully over?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Is there anything I should do after the SD is done? Or does all pct take place after the cycle is fully over?
Wait until the entire cycle is done. Pct will get your endocrine system up and running again and you don't want to mess with that while the cycle is still going. Just make sure you have your supports for sd and make sure you take them religiously

swolegame12

Awards
Alright. I think I'm going to go with cycle support

I really appreciate your help man!

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I have a few questions for you.
Why do you want to run test at 500mg?
Why are you running a 15 week cycle for your first cycle?
Why do you want to run superdrol your first cycle?
Why not a 10-12 week cycle?
Why not a more mild kickstart?

BigShadow

BigShadow

Awards
  • Established
Gerbil is back! Where u been man haven't seen a post from u in a long time! Good to see u back!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
He said he is only gonna do 10 now.
What's wrong with 500mg?

BlackGT99

BlackGT99

Awards
Everything the OP listed is a typical First Cycle.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
10-12 weeks of test @ 500mg e/d with sd weeks 1-4 @ 20mg e/d. 10mg am, 10mg 6-8hrs later.

I would use something on cycle to keep estrogen under control. I recomend formasurge from bps as well as grab a bottle of inhibit-p from sns to run on cycle. (10 weeks, may want to grab 3)

keeping estrogen and prolactin under control on cycle will make pct a lot easier.

cycle assist for the entire cycle.

pct looks good.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
im no steroid pro myself but i agree with going a more conservitive rout. risk to rewards remeber that ur pretty young and u got a long time to make gains and run cycles. if this is ur first play it safe ur nuts will thank u.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
prob be better for op to get some test p and run for 8 weeks. but w/e.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I think it overall looks good in my opinion, sd won't be so harsh since he is on test. 500mg a week is a basic start. He will be fine as long as he has AI on hand

swolegame12

Awards
Found some anastrazole 1mg Think I'll use that as an on-hand AI during cycle

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I am a less is more kind of guy and I am pretty sure 300-400mg would be enough to notice pretty decent gains. Also make sure you have a 2 week gap between the last inject and pct. From what I have read dbol or tbol are more mild on sides then SD.

He said he is only gonna do 10 now.
What's wrong with 500mg?

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
Viral Menegitis and a month of lifting my ass off to regain lost progress.

Gerbil is back! Where u been man haven't seen a post from u in a long time! Good to see u back!

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
I am a less is more kind of guy and I am pretty sure 300-400mg would be enough to notice pretty decent gains. Also make sure you have a 2 week gap between the last inject and pct. From what I have read dbol or tbol are more mild on sides then SD.
Most people could probably get away at that dose, I guess 500 is pretty standard though.
Dbol would be easier probably but if he already has sd sides should be fairly minimal with a test base

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Personally I would recommend low dose SD with a test base over d Bol + test any day. Simply for the fact that most gains of a dbol kicker arent kept, and the bloat/estro sides just dont seem worth it to me. Just my opinion though. Your diet and training is going to determine your gains not how long you run your cycle man. I'm in week 10 of test e solo and still seeing plenty of gains on a calorie deficit. Whatever you decide to do be careful read up and good luck.

swolegame12

Awards
Strong bump lol but I am starting this cycle today. Just wanted to ask a question about preworkout etc... I was going to take my first SD pill here in about an hour and pin and then hit the gym. I will not be taking any preworkout with stimulants however can I still use hemavol or NO3 chrome while on this cycle?

Edit:

Also I got test cyp instead of test e.. Both are long esters so dosage should stay the same? 500 ml per week (250 twice a week)

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Strong bump lol but I am starting this cycle today. Just wanted to ask a question about preworkout etc... I was going to take my first SD pill here in about an hour and pin and then hit the gym. I will not be taking any preworkout with stimulants however can I still use hemavol or NO3 chrome while on this cycle?

Edit:

Also I got test cyp instead of test e.. Both are long esters so dosage should stay the same? 500 ml per week (250 twice a week)
Yes same dose for test C as the Test E.

I wouldn't take the preworkout. After about 5 days the SD will kick in and a SD pump plus a PWO drink = painful pumps... even crippling

swolegame12

Awards
Yes same dose for test C as the Test E.

I wouldn't take the preworkout. After about 5 days the SD will kick in and a SD pump plus a PWO drink = painful pumps... even crippling
Alright I appreciate that! I'm eating my preworkout meal about 2 hours before working out and take the SD about 1 hour before and then I take the 2nd dose of SD around 4-5 hours after I leave the gym

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright I appreciate that! I'm eating my preworkout meal about 2 hours before working out and take the SD about 1 hour before and then I take the 2nd dose of SD around 4-5 hours after I leave the gym
Good that sound about right. Its how I would do it.

swolegame12

Awards
Pinned for the first time yesterday... I've done it to many different people but doing it myself was harder than I thought... Hand was shaking the whole time and definitely moved it around way to much. I can feel it today. I appreciate everyone's help!

swolegame12

Awards
I feel like my legs are too small. I mean I have alot of muscle there but just a small frame if you know what I mean. 5'7" 167 lbs as of now

swolegame12

Awards
Just wondering.... Is there anything wrong if I pinned my glute today and am working legs today as well? Yea there's a little pain but I was jus wondering if its not recommended?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
Just wondering.... Is there anything wrong if I pinned my glute today and am working legs today as well? Yea there's a little pain but I was jus wondering if its not recommended?
No some people like that so they can work the oil in more. If you pin then sit on ass all day it will get really really tight

swolegame12

Awards
Ok so I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle. Started last Monday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think my nips are getting more sensitive?? I was with my 7 month old and she is always grabbing everything and she pinched the **** out of my left nip. I'm hoping this is why it's so sensitive as of now. I have anastrazol on hand I can do 1mg EOD but I was thinking it might be prolactin? Going to pick up some inhibit p ASAP because they are puffy but have been like that before I started the cycle. Could I be overreacting? I'm only on day 8

swolegame12

Awards
Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?
Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.

swolegame12

Awards
Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.
Ha thanks for the heads up. I woke up around 5 am dying for a water bottle lol

swolegame12

Awards
Eeeeek! Ok so about 2-3 days ago I think these back pumps are kickin in?? Everyone was talking about lower back pumps however I have this one spot to the left side of spine and a little above halfway on my back that feels like a constant ache. Not pain but more achy? Not gonna lie I'm not taking any taurine so this could be back pumps but I thought that was on at ur lower back? I constantly feel like I need to stretch my back out at work. Opinions ?

swolegame12

Awards
Little update from this two weeks in as of now. Yesterday was able to rep the 100 lbs dumbbells 5 times last night. PR for me :) anyone have an answer or suggestion of my previous post above?