A little help on first cycle please

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Ok so I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle. Started last Monday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think my nips are getting more sensitive?? I was with my 7 month old and she is always grabbing everything and she pinched the **** out of my left nip. I'm hoping this is why it's so sensitive as of now. I have anastrazol on hand I can do 1mg EOD but I was thinking it might be prolactin? Going to pick up some inhibit p ASAP because they are puffy but have been like that before I started the cycle. Could I be overreacting? I'm only on day 8


  2. Quote Originally Posted by swolegame12
    Ok so I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle. Started last Monday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think my nips are getting more sensitive?? I was with my 7 month old and she is always grabbing everything and she pinched the **** out of my left nip. I'm hoping this is why it's so sensitive as of now. I have anastrazol on hand I can do 1mg EOD but I was thinking it might be prolactin? Going to pick up some inhibit p ASAP because they are puffy but have been like that before I started the cycle. Could I be overreacting? I'm only on day 8
    Start your AI. Idk why people wait to use them... And when you get inhibit p run @ 2 caps a day

  3. Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?
    •   
       


  4. Quote Originally Posted by swolegame12
    Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?
    Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice

  5. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

    Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.
    Ha thanks for the heads up. I woke up around 5 am dying for a water bottle lol

  6. Eeeeek! Ok so about 2-3 days ago I think these back pumps are kickin in?? Everyone was talking about lower back pumps however I have this one spot to the left side of spine and a little above halfway on my back that feels like a constant ache. Not pain but more achy? Not gonna lie I'm not taking any taurine so this could be back pumps but I thought that was on at ur lower back? I constantly feel like I need to stretch my back out at work. Opinions ?

  7. Little update from this two weeks in as of now. Yesterday was able to rep the 100 lbs dumbbells 5 times last night. PR for me anyone have an answer or suggestion of my previous post above?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. A little help on my cycle please.
    By DWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 10:18 AM
  2. Little help on this stack - Please read
    By mfkhan1019 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 08:54 PM
  3. need help on first cycle
    By jimmytftw35 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-01-2006, 01:22 PM
  4. Need help on first cycle?
    By peal_ in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-15-2004, 06:32 PM
  5. hey i need a little help on my cycle
    By bigrich954rr in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-30-2004, 11:59 PM
Log in
Log in