A little help on first cycle please - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

A little help on first cycle please

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Ok so I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle. Started last Monday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think my nips are getting more sensitive?? I was with my 7 month old and she is always grabbing everything and she pinched the **** out of my left nip. I'm hoping this is why it's so sensitive as of now. I have anastrazol on hand I can do 1mg EOD but I was thinking it might be prolactin? Going to pick up some inhibit p ASAP because they are puffy but have been like that before I started the cycle. Could I be overreacting? I'm only on day 8

2. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swolegame12
    Ok so I'm on my 2nd week of this cycle. Started last Monday. I don't know if I'm being paranoid but I think my nips are getting more sensitive?? I was with my 7 month old and she is always grabbing everything and she pinched the **** out of my left nip. I'm hoping this is why it's so sensitive as of now. I have anastrazol on hand I can do 1mg EOD but I was thinking it might be prolactin? Going to pick up some inhibit p ASAP because they are puffy but have been like that before I started the cycle. Could I be overreacting? I'm only on day 8
    Start your AI. Idk why people wait to use them... And when you get inhibit p run @ 2 caps a day
  3. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by swolegame12
    Alright. Any specifics of when to take it? Was just gonna eat my last meal of the night and take it before I go to sleep. Would that be ok?
    Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave

Yeah I like taking my AI before bed. Make sure to drink water with it. When I take my AI before bed I seem to wake up dehydrated if I don't.
    Ha thanks for the heads up. I woke up around 5 am dying for a water bottle lol
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Eeeeek! Ok so about 2-3 days ago I think these back pumps are kickin in?? Everyone was talking about lower back pumps however I have this one spot to the left side of spine and a little above halfway on my back that feels like a constant ache. Not pain but more achy? Not gonna lie I'm not taking any taurine so this could be back pumps but I thought that was on at ur lower back? I constantly feel like I need to stretch my back out at work. Opinions ?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  165 lbs.

Little update from this two weeks in as of now. Yesterday was able to rep the 100 lbs dumbbells 5 times last night. PR for me anyone have an answer or suggestion of my previous post above?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. A little help on my cycle please.
    By DWeaver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2011, 09:18 AM
  2. Little help on this stack - Please read
    By mfkhan1019 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 07:54 PM
  3. need help on first cycle
    By jimmytftw35 in forum Anabolics