Trenazone/Hella ?

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
34yr, 5'11, 180

Setting up a Helladrol cycle and wanted to add trenazone. Have run a few cycles in the past including Helladrol and Sdrol. Ran the Sdrol way too early, stocked up for the future. Here is the plan:

Health Supps, Cycle Assist 2 weeks before and all thru PCT
Helladrol: 50/75/75/100/100/100
Dermacrine: 3/3/3/3/3/3

Torem: 90/60/30/30
DAA: 3/3/3/3/3/3
Erase: 1/2/3/3/2/1

Two questions:

With 2 transdermals, would you dose one am, one pm?
How would you dose the Hella and Tren?

Here to learn, adive is greatly appreciated.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
I ran hella/trenazone. It was good. Tren goes on the clavical/neck/shoulders. Dermacrine goes on chest and inner thighs. I'd run 2ml of tren Ed for 6weeks. (3 bottles)

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
I ran rs-trans, trenazone with dimethazine and it was awesome coated in a bulletproof layer of awesome with a nuggety center of kick ass.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran hella/trenazone. It was good. Tren goes on the clavical/neck/shoulders. Dermacrine goes on chest and inner thighs. I'd run 2ml of tren Ed for 6weeks. (3 bottles)
This. Or one at night, one in the morning.

LITERaCOLA

Awards
my nipples puffed up once i went to 2ml a day on trenazone. i used prami and an ai on cycle to keep it at bay. look into prami and L-dopa and have it on hand incase your nipples puff up so it will help keep prolactin levels down. I used erase as an ai.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
my nipples puffed up once i went to 2ml a day on trenazone. i used prami and an ai on cycle to keep it at bay. look into prami and L-dopa and have it on hand incase your nipples puff up so it will help keep prolactin levels down. I used erase as an ai.
Thank you

technique88

technique88

Awards
For tren/derma am/pm dosing, is same area ok?
Ue different areas for each. Great cycle you will like it. Trenazone at 2mL ED was very nice

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
Ue different areas for each. Great cycle you will like it. Trenazone at 2mL ED was very nice
Hella: 75/75/75/100/100/100
Trenazone: 2/2/2/2/2/2

Decent dose? I have ran Hella before, but not the Tren. Thanks again for your time.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
You need some sort of prolactin supp bro and a p5p. Grab a couple bottles of EndoSurge as the insane amount of l-dopa will take care of any prolactin sides. Just run it as directed, 6 caps a day and your good.

masonmarin18

masonmarin18

Awards
  • Established
Just run Formastanzol from mrsupps along with it, take care of all prolactin issues and increase results.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
Yes, tell him to run a formestane supplement that you have to use 3-10 pumps to get the amount needed to have any effect and that's based of THEIR 10 pump serving size giving 100mg of formestane. You can get FormaSurge for $39.99 at NP and get 42mg of Resveratrol added into It and have to only use 4 pumps a day to get the dose you need. Plus while I know what research has said about Formestane and progesterone receptors I know guys who have used it and gotten all the prolactin related sides. It just doesn't work for some people. What I am suggesting has been proven to work on prolactin issues and that's not coming from guys using a PH to tren that's coming from guys using the real deal, tren ace and deca.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just run Formastanzol from mrsupps along with it, take care of all prolactin issues and increase results.
That might be one of the worst options. As tallguy said, it's just not worth it. Plus he's already running trenazone, so why add another topical?

IMO, aromasin and prami on hand. Sure, it's extra money but it's so worth it for the security.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
That might be one of the worst options. As tallguy said, it's just not worth it. Plus he's already running trenazone, so why add another topical?

IMO, aromasin and prami on hand. Sure, it's extra money but it's so worth it for the security.
In your opinion, Inhibit-P or Endosurge wouldnt be enough?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
In your opinion, Inhibit-P or Endosurge wouldnt be enough?
This is gonna depend on you personally bro. I would rather try p5p and EndoSurge and have prami or caber on hand if it's necessary cause the later two options can have some unpleasant sides if your prone to that stuff.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
This is gonna depend on you personally bro. I would rather try p5p and EndoSurge and have prami or caber on hand if it's necessary cause the later two options can have some unpleasant sides if your prone to that stuff.
Are all these for strickly libido? Run low dose erase throughout?

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
No no, the l-dopa in the Endo will help with prolactin related sides and the p5p will keep you from getting a limp noodle so when you do go to fack your wiener still works. Lol. Yes, if your gonna use Erase dose it throughout. As for how much to use, again that's entirely up to you. Some days 1 cap does it for me and others I have to go to 3. Your gonna have to play with the doses and see how you feel. If your joints start hurting and your libido is dropping then your probably using too much. I'd still recommend the FormaSurge due to the Resveratrol in it, that and formestane rocks, but Erase I've had no problems with and it should treat you good.

Littlefry

Littlefry

Awards
Id run the Trenazone at 2ml for 6 weeks which is 3 bottles total. As far as prolactin issues are concern some people get them and other don't. Id say use some l-dopa on cycle to help with the estrogen issues which may/or may not occur. You can also keep some aromasin and prami on hand if you are very estrogen sensative and experience sides quick, than hop on some aromasin or prami.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
L-dopa will not help with estrogen related sides, only prolactin. I'd suggest having Caber or Prami on the off chance the l-dopa isn't enough. Everyone is different. But I'd recommend a formestane product before a research chem such as aromasin. Erase actually works just like aromasin to be honest. But formestane is a whole other monster. It's my preferred AI and that's before I ever became a rep for BPS.

bklaves

bklaves

Awards
L-dopa will not help with estrogen related sides, only prolactin. I'd suggest having Caber or Prami on the off chance the l-dopa isn't enough. Everyone is different. But I'd recommend a formestane product before a research chem such as aromasin. Erase actually works just like aromasin to be honest. But formestane is a whole other monster. It's my preferred AI and that's before I ever became a rep for BPS.
Start with 1 cap a day of Erase on cycle and see what happens? Thanks in advance.

tallguy34

tallguy34

Awards
I'd start with 3 and work down actually. It's better to start off with too much than too little when it comes to AI's in my opinion, well, no research chem AI's.