Questions on AMS RDE

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Some silly questions but...

Tabs to be kept under tongue until fully dissolved (like 30min)? Good idea to move from side to side? Enormous amount of saliva, try to hold under tongue for some period or swallow as needed? Any wait time needed from one tab to the next (between 1-andro, 4-ad, and deca)? How recovery vs normal vs with heavier steroids?

Directions with packaging were pretty sparse...

Hydronium

Hydronium

Awards
Keep it under your tongue. It only takes about 5 minutes to dissolve.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
man they take like 30 minutes for me. i can try scoring i suppose. anything for the other questions?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
On the bottle it says hold for 30 seconds then swallow...

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes it is fine to move them from side to side if you like. Just try and keep them under the tongue is all. Also try to wait 15-30 min between the dif products. You can only absorb so much at once this way. Also, try and space the 1ad and 4ad out the most from each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

WeizenHeimer

Awards
On the bottle it says hold for 30 seconds then swallow...
Mine just came in clear bottles with little sticky tape with black letters that just say 4-AD RDeTM 60 Count (same with the other 2) The three of the bottles in a properly branded box, but it has no instructions on it or in it.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
another question. at 3 of each per day, how long should it take to notice any affects? (aggression, libido, lethargy, etc.)

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another question. at 3 of each per day, how long should it take to notice any affects? (aggression, libido, lethargy, etc.)
This would vary from person to person. For myself around the 2nd wk give or take if I remember right.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
Hey Copy how you been man? SO you tried this new 1-Androsterone RDe? Not sure if ok to ask here, but how was it compared to your run of Alpha Mass?

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Copy how you been man? SO you tried this new 1-Androsterone RDe? Not sure if ok to ask here, but how was it compared to your run of Alpha Mass?
They are both good products brother.

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Would this stuff drastically increase the amount of food needed to gain weight?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Would this stuff drastically increase the amount of food needed to gain weight?
No... that doesn't make sense, don't know why you would think that.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
Yeah I didnt think so either but for first 2 weeks I ate an amount that should have been plenty, gained nada :( This week since Sunday added 300 cals and still nada...

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Yeah I didnt think so either but for first 2 weeks I ate an amount that should have been plenty, gained nada :( This week since Sunday added 300 cals and still nada...
Odd... have you increased your cardio or activity level outside the gym? Either of those things could affect how many cals you need to gain. Also are you getting a lot of protein in the calories you are getting? I know for me I need around 200g of protein ed to gain mass, I've noticed on days where I only get 160-170, I won't gain even with the same caloric intake.

WeizenHeimer

Awards
I DECREASED cardio to the affect of doing none at all. I started at 3200 cals with 250P 300C 110F with an assumed maintenance of about 2800. This week I have been at 3500 since Sunday.