Public is ignorant on steroids

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Why is it that the general public is so completely ignorant on steroids? My girlfriend found my epistane and saw the label saying it was a steroid and she got so scared and thought I was gonna have some kind of roid rage and literally kill her. From epistane. And I'm
Sure the rest of the public is the same way. What's up with that

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed its insane! People I know post stuff about smoking weed and doing meth and popping pain killers but if you mention steroids to any of them they look at you like a scumbag horrible person! And god damn I hate when people say oh he's on steroids so his penis is smaller now...that **** bugs me! People need to educate themselves

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
Agreed its insane! People I know post stuff about smoking weed and doing meth and popping pain killers but if you mention steroids to any of them they look at you like a scumbag horrible person! And god damn I hate when people say oh he's on steroids so his penis is smaller now...that **** bugs me! People need to educate themselves
bro, you took the words right outta my head. that's one of the most ignorant and annoying misconceptions-when people say it shrinks your dick.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
bro, you took the words right outta my head. that's one of the most ignorant and annoying misconceptions-when people say it shrinks your dick.
I know! When I started my first prohormone cycle I was convinced I'd have the dick of a baby! But then I researched it and realized that's bull. Steroids hve been blown so out of proportion I tried to have a talk with her for 15 minutes and all I heard was "no your wrong they're so dangerous the government made them illegal for a reason and I've seen those movies about steroids" oh my god like seriously the day someone has a roid rage and kills his gf on epi (roids being the actual culprit not the guy being insane) is the day pigs will fly.

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
I love it when people are like "performance enhancing drugs are so horrible, they all should be illegal. It's not fair to use them in sports..."

Now let's look at the terms "performance enhancers" - in very simple terms, any substance that will help improve performance that is artificial and unnatural.... Last time I checked, a protein shake ain't natural... If you want to do away with all performance enhancers, than take protein powder off the market!!!

Anyways, yea, general public is ignorant and straight stupid when it comes to the topic of steroids. Hell, it was the FDA and the DEA that said to congress that banning steroids was stupid. The whole point that these substances are illegal now is to give a lot of the OTC big name companies a monopoly over the industry...

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I love it when people are like "performance enhancing drugs are so horrible, they all should be illegal. It's not fair to use them in sports..."

Now let's look at the terms "performance enhancers" - in very simple terms, any substance that will help improve performance that is artificial and unnatural.... Last time I checked, a protein shake ain't natural... If you want to do away with all performance enhancers, than take protein powder off the market!!!

Anyways, yea, general public is ignorant and straight stupid when it comes to the topic of steroids. Hell, it was the FDA and the DEA that said to congress that banning steroids was stupid. The whole point that these substances are illegal now is to give a lot of the OTC big name companies a monopoly over the industry...
The fact that steroids are even illegal at all is absolutely RETARTED.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cigarettes and Alcohol are legal money makers.....Enough Said.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established

I think if anything steroids enhance personality traits if they are the type to cause mood changes (can anyone seriously say when they were on dbol and test and at the end of the kick start the test kicked in along side dbol they didn't feel like a mythology God?) If your an ******* given certain combos you would be more of an *******

On the Slinky dick thing.....the penis is a muscle. Makes more sense It would grow but it doesn't shrink. Now you mite have some jelly bean sized balls though.

Gerbil

Gerbil

Awards
  • Established
The penis isnt a muscle...........

I think if anything steroids enhance personality traits if they are the type to cause mood changes (can anyone seriously say when they were on dbol and test and at the end of the kick start the test kicked in along side dbol they didn't feel like a mythology God?) If your an ******* given certain combos you would be more of an *******

On the Slinky dick thing.....the penis is a muscle. Makes more sense It would grow but it doesn't shrink. Now you mite have some jelly bean sized balls though.

machorox123

machorox123

Awards
  • Established
Why is it that the general public is so completely ignorant on steroids? My girlfriend found my epistane and saw the label saying it was a steroid and she got so scared and thought I was gonna have some kind of roid rage and literally kill her. From epistane. And I'm
Sure the rest of the public is the same way. What's up with that
My girlfriend literally started crying when i told her im on

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Yup gf found my bottle of trenavar and thought I was going to die, she demanded I go see my doctor lol some people don't care to know the truth

BigTex08

BigTex08

Awards
My now fiancé has know I was on gear since a month after we were dating.
What I did was sit her down and said I have something very important to me that I want you to watch with me. And I showed her Bigger Stronger Faster. She understands its apart of my life and is ok with it. Heck I told her the whole time we first started dating I was on.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro just whip it out be like "nah it looks bigger bc my balls are smaller. Win win for the both of us"

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro just whip it out be like "nah it looks bigger bc my balls are smaller. Win win for the both of us"
Hahahaha reps to you bro that's great...kinda like how chubby girl looks obese when she's next to a skinny fit girl :p

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
most people just don't understand, and so instead of trying to understand and learn they turn into anger and believe the bullgrass lies they are fed

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hahahaha reps to you bro that's great...kinda like how chubby girl looks obese when she's next to a skinny fit girl :p
Exactly or how an ugly girl is some how hotter when surrounded by even uglier ones. Strange how it works lol

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I don't understand why steroids has to get such a bad rap. Honestly it's a supplement like anything else. I see it the same why I see a protein shake

Husker89

Banned
Awards
it is a very powerful chemical but if you are an adult and we live in a free society you can do whatever you want with your body as long as you dont affect others, that includes meth heroin, this cleans up crime rates, gets higher purity so you dont get bunk **** or contaminated gear/drugs, and treats drugs especiaally as a health problem where people can get help without going to jail forever. It really has nothing to do with health effects for me, you cannot put me in a cage because i put something in my body you dont like co/ckboys
I don't understand why steroids has to get such a bad rap. Honestly it's a supplement like anything else. I see it the same why I see a protein shake

lamonster14

lamonster14

Awards
Its all complete bull****..this country was founded on juice! Its as american as apple pie. I will forever hold the bigger stronger faster documentary as the best film ever made.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude take 10 mins and go through some of the questions that are asked on here and you'll understand why steroids get a bad rap. Not trying to knock anyone or put anyone down but Jesus Christ some people need to stay far far far away from steroids. Forever lol. The amount of ppl that 1.have no idea what they're injecting/putting in their mouth.
2.start a cycle with no idea what pct is
3. Start a cycle after 3-6 months in the gym
Are ridiculous.

mysteri

Awards
Hahaha!!!! I did the same thing.
I got back with a girl I dated pretty much all through highschool, we'd been back together for about a month,
And I was prepping for the Nabba Worlds.

My gf said..."babe a few of my friends said you take steroids?"
I replied "who?"
She then told me a few girls names, and I said "what would they know? What I do is none of there business anyway!".
There was a silence......
Then she says "soooooo, have you??"
"have I what?" I say
"have you ever taken steroids????"

"Hahahahaha!!!! I'm on them right now."
She then starts to freak out.......
Starts saying **** like, don't they make you crazy? Don't they make you angry?

I reply "no, have I been angry or crazy the whole time we've been together?"
She says no!
So I tell her, well that's me, I'm not gonna change iv been doing them for a few years now!

So then she says, " can I watch you take them?"
I said sure tomorrow I have to do it, so u can watch.
She then proceeds to tell me, " I don't know how I feel about this!"

I tell her "lance Armstrong needs a bike to do what he loves, and achieve his goals! Well this is my bike"
I then pull out BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER!
N we watch that.
Then she says "ok cool, well can I start injecting you?" geeeezzzzz!!!!

From that day she now does most of my injections in hard to reach places like delts, Lats n glutes :)
N she now wants to know of there's any girly ones for her LOL

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards

Another great point regarding "roid rage". I've never bought into that nonsense. If your a piece of sh!t before steroids, you will be 10x a piece of sh!t after using. That's it. Besides a little agression/short temper at times, steroids are not gonna make a domestic abuser out of you. If one does commit heinous crimes while on "juice" there were tendencies for that behavior prior to use. This is yet another case of making false correlations just to make a story and raise fear and concern among the community.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
Hahaha!!!! I did the same thing.
I got back with a girl I dated pretty much all through highschool, we'd been back together for about a month,
And I was prepping for the Nabba Worlds.

My gf said..."babe a few of my friends said you take steroids?"
I replied "who?"
She then told me a few girls names, and I said "what would they know? What I do is none of there business anyway!".
There was a silence......
Then she says "soooooo, have you??"
"have I what?" I say
"have you ever taken steroids????"

"Hahahahaha!!!! I'm on them right now."
She then starts to freak out.......
Starts saying **** like, don't they make you crazy? Don't they make you angry?

I reply "no, have I been angry or crazy the whole time we've been together?"
She says no!
So I tell her, well that's me, I'm not gonna change iv been doing them for a few years now!

So then she says, " can I watch you take them?"
I said sure tomorrow I have to do it, so u can watch.
She then proceeds to tell me, " I don't know how I feel about this!"

I tell her "lance Armstrong needs a bike to do what he loves, and achieve his goals! Well this is my bike"
I then pull out BIGGER, FASTER, STRONGER!
N we watch that.
Then she says "ok cool, well can I start injecting you?" geeeezzzzz!!!!

From that day she now does most of my injections in hard to reach places like delts, Lats n glutes :)
N she now wants to know of there's any girly ones for her LOL
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHAHAHAHHAHAA!! "B-bigger, f-f-faster, st-stronger".; "If you leave me, I'll kill you, b!tch". --Jimmy

mysteri

Awards
Hahaha Thanks guys :)

Her brother then told there mum, that I use steroids, her mum replied "well he's a big boy, he can make his own decisions!"
Her son is now on steroids too lol

It's just the media creating an image of users being the devil or bad people.

There classified as "Performance Enhancing" for a reason!! Bcuz there good, and they make you better ;) lol

mysteri

Awards
My ex bought me 20 1ml amps of test E and 1000 of the Thai 5mg monsters for my birthday last year. God I miss her hahaha
Haha have you still got her details? My Bday is coming up :)

Chefbolic

Chefbolic

Awards
Haha have you still got her details? My Bday is coming up :)
Of course I do haha, but her current boy might not appreciate that :p her dad helped her order though, he was a bit of a var fan and liked to order that like it was candy.

mysteri

Awards
My mrs dad keeps asking me if I have any spare gh lying around he can use ?LOL
Let me tell you...
There's no such thing as SPARE Gh lol

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I personaly prefer that this ignorance keeps its course

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Doesn't really both me, it's not just steroids that people are ignorant about... it's most everything. Spend enough time in the world and you will come to realize that the majority of people are complete fukin retards. Easier to play dumb and act like you have no idea then to try to justify it to people who will never be able to open their minds and accept an idea that's foreign to them.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Its all complete bull****..this country was founded on juice! Its as american as apple pie. I will forever hold the bigger stronger faster documentary as the best film ever made.
Just watched that movie for the first time last night. Terrificly well done

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
I personally think that steroids should be legalized and tht at the store before buying the pharmacist explains to you how much to take and such. And explains how to be safe about it. Steroids work so well there's no need to overdose

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally think that steroids should be legalized and tht at the store before buying the pharmacist explains to you how much to take and such. And explains how to be safe about it. Steroids work so well there's no need to overdose
If you learn to home brew you can get all the juice you want for a fraction of the cost. But it is legal once you turn 35+when your coming off cycle go to doc and tell him low test symptoms.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yet there will always be guys who will want to take 1g of test a week, regardless of the fact that 3-500mg works great. Abuse will come with anything, such is the human condition. Just because a doctor explains how to use something safely, does not mean the general public will respond in kind. Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem a bit naive.

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
Yet there will always be guys who will want to take 1g of test a week, regardless of the fact that 3-500mg works great. Abuse will come with anything, such is the human condition. Just because a doctor explains how to use something safely, does not mean the general public will respond in kind. Don't take this the wrong way, but you seem a bit naive.
This is true. Maybe I am. I just want that stuff to be legal :)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is true. Maybe I am. I just want that stuff to be legal :)

Outside of TRT it will most likely not ever be legal. In my mind there is a 99.99~ chance that AAS will not become readily available OTC. FDA is owned by the pharma companies, and there's no way they will let that happen. Not to mention that steroid use is demonized by the public/media, and public opinion is a major player in governmental policy.

Docmattic

Docmattic

Awards
  • Established
What if they were legal under a doctors administration? Ie the doctor had to give the dose on his premises and help administer PCT. This would mean that they would not be available over the counter but you could legally get them. Would you you pay extra for that or still get them illegally?

I know this wont happen. This was just a thought that amused me.

Edit: this isn't directed at anyone. Its just a general question.

mysteri

Awards
You can overdose on steroids???

Lol yes 3-500mgs works great, but 750-1000mgs works better, you just have to accomadate for side effects, if you know what your doing, you can stop any sides very easily and get great gains :)

Also my training partner who is an Ifbb pro, says to me I'm not serious about my gains bcuz I won't use 2000mgs of test, he said that's when BIG things happen.
He cruises (off cycle) at 1000mgs and he's a 133kg monster with abs at 6'

Danimozz

Danimozz

Awards
You can overdose on steroids???

Lol yes 3-500mgs works great, but 750-1000mgs works better, you just have to accomadate for side effects, if you know what your doing, you can stop any sides very easily and get great gains :)

Also my training partner who is an Ifbb pro, says to me I'm not serious about my gains bcuz I won't use 2000mgs of test, he said that's when BIG things happen.
He cruises (off cycle) at 1000mgs and he's a 133kg monster with abs at 6'
2g of test wow

mysteri

Awards
That's what he told me I should be using...
He uses more, much more!

Last year before one of his pro shows he we t to Thailand for a few months and was running 20-25iu oh prescription GH every day.

He said to me now I'm on so much gh I'm using less of AAS!
I said what are you using?

He said "Only 10ml of Sus per week (2500mgs) and 200mgs of anavar everyday !!!!!!"

He said that was a lower dose,
He says when he's back home he uses alot more bcuz he can only afford to use about 10iu of GH per day