Public is ignorant on steroids

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345
  1. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz
    Every girlfriend I've ever had and every girl that has ever been around when my buddies talk about this subject agrees that really big bodybuikders look disgusting. That's not most girls. Every single one. And that's gotta be around 50. They all say that what's hot is like the Taylor lautner (twilight guy) and Channing tatum body types are the hottest. (Reasonably muscular but not too big with good abs)
    lol the one thign about women though is that they dont know what they like cuz theyre dum. for example, how many dont like callused hands from lifting yet play with the calluses when holding your hand?

  2. Registered User
    BLABD's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  202 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    19
    Answers
    0


    Steroids are fine... it's the Creatine that you have to look out for.
  3. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by BLABD
    Steroids are fine... it's the Creatine that you have to look out for.
    and that whey protein too. i heard if you drink too much, you start to build a tolerance!!!!!one!!dum!!!
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    TheSaiyan's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    3,259
    Answers
    0


    Without our juice the Russians will take over
  5. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    I had the same perception the public did, that steroids are evil, and everyone who uses them looks retarded (because, face it, science backs what I am bout to say: when you are too big, it is not considered attractive generally. No reason to fight me, you'd have to fight science. I get a lot of steroid users goals are not to be considered attractive, but to be huge. Just saying though).

    But then I said f it, and was able to legally obtain a prescription for testosterone cypionate. Knew long, long in advance the protocols, such as taking nolva and clomid for a PCT, as well as how long to do a cycle, and at what dose. Decided to do it. Beforehand, my fiance told me she would break up with me if I ever did steroids. I told her "don't worry, it's testosterone, not steroids" (lol). Long story short, she doesn't care 5 weeks in, and actually says she doesn't care to even talk about it, because it isn't very interesting. She does however like giving injections (she is going in the medical field), so I'd say she's made quite a 180 degree turn.

    Just like me.


    I still side with science though, that too big is as bad as too small. IMO, at 5'11, 185 lbs with single digit body fat is the ideal, perfect size and weight. Many will disagree, but that doesn't matter much.
    Which part of this asinine post is backed by science...

    Name:  strawman.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  21.7 KB
  6. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHumper View Post
    lol the one thign about women though is that they dont know what they like cuz theyre dum. for example, how many dont like callused hands from lifting yet play with the calluses when holding your hand?
    Another genius...
  7. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Anyone who lifts weights, follows a diet, or uses a supplement to change the way they look for women is an idiot. There are three main things women care about, your personality or how good you are at talking to them, how successful you are, and how good you are in bed. Unless your physique is absolutely horrible your average woman does not really care all that much.
  8. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Anyone who lifts weights, follows a diet, or uses a supplement to change the way they look for women is an idiot. There are three main things women care about, your personality or how good you are at talking to them, how successful you are, and how good you are in bed. Unless your physique is absolutely horrible your average woman does not really care all that much.
    Name:  28082186.jpg
Views: 109
Size:  87.4 KB
  9. Registered User
    boogyman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  184 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    736
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Heat Miser View Post
    <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=71 835"/>
    Yes i do say. What women think about a guys physique has nothing to do with the publics opinion on steriods
  10. Registered User
    Danimozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    392
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman

    Yes i do say. What women think about a guys physique has nothing to do with the publics opinion on steriods
    How many women are gonna wanna date a giant roided up bohemoth? Women are definately after much more than body. Like what kind of lifestyle you can provide them
  11. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,808
    Answers
    0

    Re: Public is ignorant on steroids


    Quote Originally Posted by Thomasxavier View Post
    I had the same perception the public did, that steroids are evil, and everyone who uses them looks retarded (because, face it, science backs what I am bout to say: when you are too big, it is not considered attractive generally. No reason to fight me, you'd have to fight science. I get a lot of steroid users goals are not to be considered attractive, but to be huge. Just saying though).

    But then I said f it, and was able to legally obtain a prescription for testosterone cypionate. Knew long, long in advance the protocols, such as taking nolva and clomid for a PCT, as well as how long to do a cycle, and at what dose. Decided to do it. Beforehand, my fiance told me she would break up with me if I ever did steroids. I told her "don't worry, it's testosterone, not steroids" (lol). Long story short, she doesn't care 5 weeks in, and actually says she doesn't care to even talk about it, because it isn't very interesting. She does however like giving injections (she is going in the medical field), so I'd say she's made quite a 180 degree turn.

    Just like me.


    I still side with science though, that too big is as bad as too small. IMO, at 5'11, 185 lbs with single digit body fat is the ideal, perfect size and weight. Many will disagree, but that doesn't matter much.
    Reference?
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  12. Pro Virili Parte
    Board Sponsor
    JudoJosh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Age
    29
    Posts
    8,808
    Answers
    0

    Re: Public is ignorant on steroids


    Horm Behav. 2007 May;51(5):633-9. Epub 2007 Mar 24.
    Preferences for masculinity in male bodies change across the menstrual cycle.
    Little AC, Jones BC, Burriss RP.
    Source

    School of Psychology, University of Stirling, Scotland, UK. anthony.little@stir.ac.uk
    Abstract

    In human females cyclic shifts in preference have been documented for odour and physical and behavioral male traits. Women prefer the smell of dominant males, more masculine male faces and men behaving more dominantly when at peak fertility than at other times in their menstrual cycle. Here we examine variation in preferences for body sexual dimorphism. Across two studies, both between- and within-participant, we show that women prefer greater masculinity in male bodies at times when their fertility is likely highest, in the follicular phase of their cycle. Shifts were seen when rating for a short-term but not when rating for a long-term relationship. In line with studies showing similar effects for facial sexual dimorphism, we also show that women prefer greater masculinity when they think themselves attractive than when they think themselves less attractive. These results indicate that women's preferences for sexual dimorphism in male bodies follow a similar pattern as found for sexual dimorphism and dominance in other domains and such differences in preference may serve a similar function. Cyclic preferences could influence women to select partners when most likely to become pregnant that possess traits that may be most likely to maximize their offspring's quality via attraction to masculinity or serve to help acquire investment via attraction to femininity.
    "The only good is knowledge and the only evil is ignorance." - Socrates
  13. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    Yes i do say. What women think about a guys physique has nothing to do with the publics opinion on steriods
    This is what I was referring to:

    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    There are three main things women care about, your personality or how good you are at talking to them, how successful you are, and how good you are in bed.
  14. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    How many women are gonna wanna date a giant roided up bohemoth? Women are definately after much more than body. Like what kind of lifestyle you can provide them
    No they are not bro. boogyman says that this is all they care about:
    Quote Originally Posted by boogyman View Post
    There are three main things women care about, your personality or how good you are at talking to them, how successful you are, and how good you are in bed.
    LOL
  15. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,723
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by JudoJosh View Post
    Reference?
    Not worth your key strokes. This guy is a clown at every turn.
  16. Registered User
    SuperPro's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Age
    27
    Posts
    1,158
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz View Post
    Every girlfriend I've ever had and every girl that has ever been around when my buddies talk about this subject agrees that really big bodybuikders look disgusting. That's not most girls. Every single one. And that's gotta be around 50. They all say that what's hot is like the Taylor lautner (twilight guy) and Channing tatum body types are the hottest. (Reasonably muscular but not too big with good abs)
    Yeah because 50 girls is the majority of the female population of the earth.

    Different people, different attractions.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti
  17. Banned
    JD261985's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,704
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post

    Yeah because 50 girls is the majority of the female population of the earth.

    Different people, different attractions.
    They say they think its disgusting until one gives them attention. Then there's a change of heart lol
  18. Registered User
    kateean2's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  168 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    66
    Answers
    0


    Because of the media, lack of knowledge, word of mouth.
  19. Registered User
    pyrobatt's Avatar
    Stats
    6'5"  241 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    3,389
    Answers
    0


    My absolute favorite myth that doesn't seem to be dieing is "steroids make your dick smaller" lolol
    Representative of Chaos and Pain, LLC
    https://www.facebook.com/ChaosAndPain Like us on facebook!
    http://www.chaosandpain.com/
  20. Banned
    ThunderHumper's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Age
    24
    Posts
    1,058
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by pyrobatt
    My absolute favorite myth that doesn't seem to be dieing is "steroids make your dick smaller" lolol
    lmao my friend tells me that. still a pretty popular myth
  21. Registered User
    rayjay's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  191 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    350
    Answers
    0


    That's a scare tactic to keep teen boys from wanting to try them...
  22. Registered User
    Kinggrommet's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  216 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    241
    Answers
    0


    They only make your balls smaller, and in turn, make your dick look bigger!!
  23. Registered User
    jamesm11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,568
    Answers
    0


    Quote Originally Posted by Kinggrommet View Post
    They only make your balls smaller, and in turn, make your dick look bigger!!
    Didn't shrink my balls either. Just made me strong, huge, horny, alpha and consistently happier than normal...how awful
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 08:54 AM
  2. The Senate Is Voting On The Prohormone Ban June 8th!!
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 06:12 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 01:12 AM
  4. Is WW7 on vacation?
    By tatortodd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-02-2003, 10:20 PM
  5. Marky Mark --> was on Steroids???
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 05:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in