Public is ignorant on steroids

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

  1. I think it was Trenbolone induced Roid Rage!!

    Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk 2


  2. Same situation with the girlfriend. I had her read a few things and educate her self on the subject. Even though she isn't 100% on board she understands there are so many other things that are far worst for a person. (alcohol and cigarettes).

    Another thing is that people are so brained washed they are to stubborn to even listen or do research. Fools...
    Fools I tell you!
    •   
       


  3. Gf found my stash and started freaking out and screaming at me. Smashed plates and shook her while screaming at her. Slapped her around. Teach that bish to accuse me of roid rage. Lol jk, that's closer to the old PSAs on steroids.

    My gf doesn't care because she reaps the benefits of high test

  4. Quote Originally Posted by jamesm11
    Gf found my stash and started freaking out and screaming at me. Smashed plates and shook her while screaming at her. Slapped her around. Teach that bish to accuse me of roid rage. Lol jk, that's closer to the old PSAs on steroids.

    My gf doesn't care because she reaps the benefits of high test
    Pin her down and ragef*ck the shiet outta her?

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Danimozz

    Pin her down and ragef*ck the shiet outta her?
    Hahaha, honestly I feel no aggression on test. Just super strong and confident. Very alpha male and powerful. Big fan. But holy sh*t does it crank up my libido. I'm 23 and It's like when I was 13...random wood all the time

  6. Quote Originally Posted by BigTex08

    Yeah he is a dumbass!
    Really?
    His dream from 17 was to be an Ifbb pro. At the age of 26 he turned an Ifbb pro and placed 7th in his first show!
    After talking to some if the other pros he gets back on stage, 1 year later with 25pnds more LEAN MUSCLE MASS. And places top 5!

    Do you call that stupid? I know pros that use more than him.
    Most bros have the opportunity to use high levels of hgh all the time and he doesn't.
    However he gets AAS for next to nothing.... So he abuses that Avenue to get growth.
    And he achieved his goal.
    Some might call him stupid, but I call him dedicated and driven.

    Most Ifbb pros r doing crazy things, we just don't hear about it.
    If you don't like the information I post, I will stop posting

  7. i actually broke up with my gf over steroids because she wouldnt stfu about it.

  8. op is ignorant on steroids.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b
    op is ignorant on steroids.
    Thanks...

  10. Yw, I'm surprised you didn't realize until now. Crazy.
    •   
       


  11. Very much agreed. I don't even talk about it, because people just think it's the worst thing for you, but it's amazing when there's some people you've been around for awhile and it gets brought up and you can respond something like "Yeah, I've been ON for the past 2 months".. And they're just amazed and curious.

    My wife didn't take much warming up to. She always knew I WANTED to get on some juice, and back when I first started an Epistane cycle, that was an easy explanation. Just a couple daily pills, and she saw the cycle went well. When it came to NEEDLE time, she got worried, but explained it's basically safer than oral gear. She watches and helps me pin, but gets nauseous at the thought of needles, so she looks away. All is good

  12. I been saying for years that there should be a range of drugs approved for physique enhancement and doctors should be allowed to prescribe them. Do it with proper blood testing and it will greatly reduce the amount of people buying fake and contaminated crap, abscesses from dirty needles, dealing with shady dealers, etc.

    Hell, you can go get your dork chopped off and converted to a vagina, tits installed on a male or a female, doctors will turn you into a pain killer addict, string you or your children out on behavior mod drugs, etc etc etc. So, why can you not go responsibly improve your physique?

    The proper administration and blood testing by doctors eliminates most of the risks, real and imagined. For every Chris Benoit, there are are probably 1000 cocaine/meth related killings.
    Training around a jacked up neck.

  13. Oh and one more thing. Why the **** are transgender people allowed to get testosterone easily prescribed to them? That's bull****. If I go and say I want test for strength, they'd blow me off.

  14. Awesome thread.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by HoLLo View Post
    Oh and one more thing. Why the **** are transgender people allowed to get testosterone easily prescribed to them? That's bull****. If I go and say I want test for strength, they'd blow me off.
    Hell ya fockin right! great point.

  16. Showed my girl bigger faster stronger so she now agrees with me that steroids aren't bad. Haven't quite told her i'm on, but am going to work up to it and tell her i'm on orals first, then move into injectables in a while.

    But honestly, if she started crying and saying i was going to kill her with roid rage, i'd just break up with her.

    Anyone that is retarded enough to believe the media 100% and not even attempt to listen to the voice of reason isn't someone i want to be with, ever.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Mine injects me god I love her haha
    mine does, too. it's hard to reach back there and relax at the same time!
    Production Manager - Primordial Performance, Portland, OR

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Toocoole
    Showed my girl bigger faster stronger so she now agrees with me that steroids aren't bad. Haven't quite told her i'm on, but am going to work up to it and tell her i'm on orals first, then move into injectables in a while.

    But honestly, if she started crying and saying i was going to kill her with roid rage, i'd just break up with her.

    Anyone that is retarded enough to believe the media 100% and not even attempt to listen to the voice of reason isn't someone i want to be with, ever.
    X2 I love showing people that movie. They need to be more educated on the matter not just talkin about hear say bull crap!

    Sent from my HTC EVO

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203 View Post
    X2 I love showing people that movie. They need to be more educated on the matter not just talkin about hear say bull crap!

    Sent from my HTC EVO
    That sounds like a good idea actually. I was looking for a movie to watch with my mom tonight so I guess watching "Bigger Faster Stronger" will be a great way to educate her about the subject

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred

    That sounds like a good idea actually. I was looking for a movie to watch with my mom tonight so I guess watching "Bigger Faster Stronger" will be a great way to educate her about the subject
    Yes, I don't even talk to anyone or try to educate anymore. I just tell them they need research before they say something on a subject they know nothing about. Now I just tell them to watch it then come talk to me. Oh a great movie to watch with your mom I would like to know what her opinion is.

    Sent from my HTC EVO

  21. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203 View Post
    Yes, I don't even talk to anyone or try to educate anymore. I just tell them they need research before they say something on a subject they know nothing about. Now I just tell them to watch it then come talk to me. Oh a great movie to watch with your mom I would like to know what her opinion is.

    Sent from my HTC EVO
    Yes, I will let you know if her opinion has changed after watching it. Currently she seems to thinks it's dangerous for making men sterile, that it raises aggression and that it can be dangerous for health if it's not supervised. This was her response she gave me right now because I told her I wanted to know her opinion before we watched the documentary and that I would ask her again after. She just told me "why are you asking me these questions?" I told her I'm taking a survey for the community hahaha. BRB movie time

  22. Hahaha Movie time!!!!

    I honestly cannot thank the guys that made that movie enough

  23. I can't understand why people think watching Bigger, Faster, Stronger is the best way to educate people. Though it makes some good points it says nothing about support supps or PCT, so it sets a really bad example. Also it shows with one of the brothers(the one who is trying to be a pro wrestler) how steroid use can be bad for your life, which is okay if you know the truths about steroids already, but just makes it look really bad if you don't.

    EDIT: I do think it's a good movie and I love it just don't think it's good for educating people, much better to talk to them yourself, one on one.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  24. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    I can't understand why people think watching Bigger, Faster, Stronger is the best way to educate people. Though it makes some good points it says nothing about support supps or PCT, so it sets a really bad example. Also it shows with one of the brothers(the one who is trying to be a pro wrestler) how steroid use can be bad for your life, which is okay if you know the truths about steroids already, but just makes it look really bad if you don't.

    EDIT: I do think it's a good movie and I love it just don't think it's good for educating people, much better to talk to them yourself, one on one.
    I"m not saying its good for a person to watch and learn how to use steroids thats not at all what the movie is about but it sets the record straight about alot of bull crap that the media and public think steroids cause or do to people. Also with the older brother that's a wrestler he also says he went form doing steroids to doing other drugs and anti depressants thats when his life turned for the worst.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203 View Post
    I"m not saying its good for a person to watch and learn how to use steroids thats not at all what the movie is about but it sets the record straight about alot of bull crap that the media and public think steroids cause or do to people. Also with the older brother that's a wrestler he also says he went form doing steroids to doing other drugs and anti depressants thats when his life turned for the worst.
    Valid point, but still when I watched that with my wife she said it didn't make her feel any better about steroids. After she watched me go through a cycle of hdrol she was fine with it, she still doesn't like the idea of injectables but I'm not planning on trying them at this point anyway.
    "Lifting and Game of Thrones share the same calendar, there's only two seasons: cutting and bulking. And guess what? Winter's comin' so it's time to bulk up!"
    -Dom Mazzetti

  26. Quote Originally Posted by SuperPro View Post
    Valid point, but still when I watched that with my wife she said it didn't make her feel any better about steroids. After she watched me go through a cycle of hdrol she was fine with it, she still doesn't like the idea of injectables but I'm not planning on trying them at this point anyway.
    Yeah my fiance didn't like it first either, but when i started to give her b12 injection she is started to feel alittle better about it!I think what broke the ice was my libido and my body started looking better!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Philshred View Post
    Yes, I will let you know if her opinion has changed after watching it. Currently she seems to thinks it's dangerous for making men sterile, that it raises aggression and that it can be dangerous for health if it's not supervised. This was her response she gave me right now because I told her I wanted to know her opinion before we watched the documentary and that I would ask her again after. She just told me "why are you asking me these questions?" I told her I'm taking a survey for the community hahaha. BRB movie time
    So whats the verdict?

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thehulk2203

    So whats the verdict?
    X2 like to see
  29. Training around a jacked up neck.

  30. Okay we'll we watched the movie last night together and almost every time they were saying a negative side effect of steroids she was like "See I told you!" So basically I would always have to remind her to stay quiet and to listen to the parts after because most of the time that would be when the people being interviewed would state otherwise. What I am happy about though was that she was able to learn about the steroid ban and how all the organisations such as the FDA and so forth were not in favor of making them as illegal substances such as cocaine and that congress obviously made a very bad decision. She said the movie didn't put aside her fears of steroids but that she was happy when the mom of the three brothers was expressing her concern towards her kids. I don't know if you guys remember the part where she starts crying and saying something like this "Is it something we did to make our kids grow up and feel like they were never good enough?" During that part my mom started crying which I thought was kind of funny but I understand that I cannot understand how a mother feels responsible for their children even when they are adults. She thinks that the whole "steroids is cheating" thing in sports is bull**** and that it only gives you a small boost and doesn't compensate for hard work and dedication unlike what most people seem to think that it does all the work for you. She knows this first hand since her husband was competing at a national level.

    My goal was not to use the movie to educate my mother on how safe steroids can be and what precautions to take but it was mostly
    1- because it's an awesome movie
    2- that we would be able to discuss things in the movie
    3- I love the movie haha.

    However she did mention a very interesting point which was that you cannot compare the effect of steroids and the deaths caused by them to that of cigarettes and alcohol. That steroids are used only during short term periods and that on the other hand most smokers and drinkers consume during a much longer period of time and that only a very small percentage of the population actually take steroids. She also said that due to the fact that people take steroids for a short period of time and that there are no long term studies that we cannot know for sure what health effects they may pose.

    So basically that's it guys, I enjoyed watching it with her and think that we had some interesting conversations from it
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 09-25-2009, 10:54 AM
  2. The Senate Is Voting On The Prohormone Ban June 8th!!
    By VanillaGorilla in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 08:12 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-26-2003, 03:12 AM
  4. Is WW7 on vacation?
    By tatortodd in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-03-2003, 12:20 AM
  5. Marky Mark --> was on Steroids???
    By AlexParty in forum General Chat
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-11-2003, 07:51 PM
Log in
Log in