Alpha mass dosing

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Plan on getting two bottles of alpha mass soon but I'm not sure how to dose it due to reading it is under dosed. So my question is what would be the best dose to run this compound at for the best results? Also would epi stack well with this? Thanks.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much do you weigh?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm running it with UD at 6/6/6/9/10/12. One of the reps did a log at 12/12/12/12 and got good results.

arnoldnumero1

Awards
I weigh 193 it usually fluctuates a pound or so and to drolboll I was thinking close to how you are running it how are the results so far? Or would you suggest the 12/12/12/12?

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think if u bridged epi into AM you'd have a nice cycle with gains that should be easily kept. So something like this:
Epi 30/40/40/50/50
AM 0/0/6/6/6/9/10/12

MattPorter

MattPorter

Banned
Awards
  • Established
10 -12 sound right ....

How the heck do you guys handle the lethargy????

I dont think being on AndroHard or Dermacrine could alleviate the lethargy for myself ....it literally knocks the life out of me

-Matt

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm only on week 2 hasn't hit me yet but I got some 5-alpha test on my way that I'm going to add in week 4. Stano always seems to do the trick at 600-800mg.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

arnoldnumero1

Awards
Alright looks like I'll be starting with the 6 and working up to 12 thanks for the input