M1t and super tren good idea or not?

4drsleeper

Awards
I'm planning on doing a cycle of m1t and I was curious if I could throw in Supertren with it or would that be to harsh on my liver? Iast time I did a cycle was 2 years ago n it was m1t so I'm pretty familiar with it and it's side affects. also I have big painter bucket of weightgainer and whey protein, BCCA, fish oil pills, milk thistle pills and liver protect pills, erase. I plan on running for about running for 4 weeks maybe 5. I just want know what you guys think and also about my pct should I go with clomid or nolvadex?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You need TUDCA/UDCA if you decide to run that, not milk thistle. I'd even throw in some CEL Cycle Assist as well. Your PCT depends on your preference. Don't go too crazy on the dosage and you may be ok.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I took m1t for maybe a week and started pissing dark orange and I quit. My friend got a nice $15k emergency room bill for taking it too long and had acute liver failure. Eyes and skin turned yellow and was pissing what looked to be iced tea. If superdrol is rat poison, m1t is like a gunshot to the liver.

If you are one of the lucky ones you can take it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks and have good results, but if not you may pay for it.

If you are going to take it, don't use any other oral period. My honest recommendation is to flush it down the toilet, but if you are going to do it anyway just be cautious...

Husker89

Banned
Awards
**** dude thats crazy
I took m1t for maybe a week and started pissing dark orange and I quit. My friend got a nice $15k emergency room bill for taking it too long and had acute liver failure. Eyes and skin turned yellow and was pissing what looked to be iced tea. If superdrol is rat poison, m1t is like a gunshot to the liver.

If you are one of the lucky ones you can take it at 10-20mg a day for 4 weeks and have good results, but if not you may pay for it.

If you are going to take it, don't use any other oral period. My honest recommendation is to flush it down the toilet, but if you are going to do it anyway just be cautious...

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
If its ur first run with m1t, I would run it for three weeks at a low to moderate dosage. And run test with it to help keep gains and reduce sides.

As its been stated u need UDCA, I would run it at 1g a day. And cycle assists.

I'd say run test prop. Cuz it will kick in faster