Best halodrol brand?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Looking at halo-x and helladrol. Does it even matter what brand I get? Anyone have experience with either or both?

Also, for cycle assist and pct assist what are good prices? Any brands better than others in this respect as well?

uvawahoowa

Awards
Also, I'm looking at clomid for pct...is a liquid what I'm looking for, or is it supposed to be in another form? If liquid, how do I measure/dose it?

Aznmonk

Aznmonk

Awards
same active compound go for cheapest and dosing clomid depends on the form of it, if its research chems then it should be measured the same

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking at halo-x and helladrol. Does it even matter what brand I get? Anyone have experience with either or both?

Also, for cycle assist and pct assist what are good prices? Any brands better than others in this respect as well?
I think CEL's Hdrol is the most reliable. There is a reason some have to dose the others higher;):)
Cycle Assist can be found for $25 and PCT assist for about $32
There are several other "cycle support" products on the market but none offer the dosage AND specifically the standardizations that are used in CA
Also, I'm looking at clomid for pct...is a liquid what I'm looking for, or is it supposed to be in another form? If liquid, how do I measure/dose it?
I go with Tab serms

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Ironmags halo extreme and personally i wouldn't waste money on cycle assist, get some tudca and other basics and your set

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ironmags halo extreme and personally i wouldn't waste money on cycle assist, get some tudca and other basics and your set
Iron Mag products? Isnt that the brand PA tested and found a few items not on the label?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Iron Mag products? Isnt that the brand PA tested and found a few items not on the label?
Not sure about that? You have a link? Everyone says their reputable and I'm on my 5th week of their halo with great results

steppinRazor

Awards
Not sure about that? You have a link? Everyone says their reputable and I'm on my 5th week of their halo with great results
how are the sides and what are you dosing?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I've ran helladrol and it went well but I didn't feel "on" until I bumped up to 100mg, don't know if maybe this is normal for many people on other hdrol brands, I ran 75/75/100/100/100/100. Was thinking if I run it again in the future would probably try a different brand. If you take into account the price per cap though hella is a good deal. At 69.99 a bottle it's about 39 cents a cap. Halo extreme at 32.95 a bottle is about 55 cents a cap, and halo-25 at 26.95 a bottle is about 44 cents a cap. That's all from my cheapest sources of course, maybe others have better.

Also not saying I didn't like hella, it was awesome.

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
how are the sides and what are you dosing?
Only sides I've had are some slight headaches randomly, andi can tell my libido is down now, great recomp, really hardening me up but at the same time I'm up 6 lbs with a cutting diet

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was a huge fan of Hdrol by CEL, just too damn hard to find now it's a shame!

Reactions: mw1

steppinRazor

Awards
Only sides I've had are some slight headaches randomly, andi can tell my libido is down now, great recomp, really hardening me up but at the same time I'm up 6 lbs with a cutting diet
Damn not bad. How are you dosing?

schroedes

schroedes

Awards
Damn not bad. How are you dosing?
I just upped it to 100 mg from 75 for my final week, i started at 50, next time i run it i will definitely start at 75, 50 in the morning, 50 at night

uvawahoowa

Awards
I just upped it to 100 mg from 75 for my final week, i started at 50, next time i run it i will definitely start at 75, 50 in the morning, 50 at night
Are you dosing close to or far away from workouts? Or does it not matter?

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
When I ran hdrol I dosed it in the morning and then preworkout, but I don't know if it really matters. I just feel like it's helping if I use it preworkout lol, if it's just a psyche out then so be it.

skoalcrush

Awards
With HDrol your sides are going to be minimal. Regardless every person reacts to the compounds differently and should be monitored. The more common side you will get is lower back pumps. Take taurine for that. Other than that you should be pretty good.
As for brands , from what I hear same compounds cheapest price . Just like aznmonk stated. I just used HaloPlex. I believe it's as cheap as 25.00 bottle. But is it the best I dunno I definitely had great results.

Good luck

Lacrossedude6

Lacrossedude6

Awards
With HDrol your sides are going to be very minimal. The only thing you will get is lower back pumps. Take taurine for that. Other than that you should be pretty good.
As for brands , from what I hear same compounds cheapest price . Just like aznmonk stated. I just used HaloPlex. I believe it's as cheap as 25.00 bottle. But is it the best I dunno I definitely had great results.

Good luck
This is a bunch of bull^^^ SMH, if you think the only sides people get is back pumps you are greatly misinformed. Everyone is different and everyone has different experiences with steroids. Dosages, body type, age, cycle length, and more importantly diet all are factors in the side effect department.

Yes I agree, halo is on the more 'mild' side, but don't go around telling these poor inexperienced ppl that "back pumps" are the only side you will get.

skoalcrush

Awards
This is a bunch of bull^^^ SMH, if you think the only sides people get is back pumps you are greatly misinformed. Everyone is different and everyone has different experiences with steroids. Dosages, body type, age, cycle length, and more importantly diet all are factors in the side effect department.

Yes I agree, halo is on the more 'mild' side, but don't go around telling these poor inexperienced ppl that "back pumps" are the only side you will get.
Your right. My bad, I should have used different wording. I updated my post.

Nickype

Awards
halo xt by iron labs is probably the most economical. lgi halo is another one thats priced right, if u get it at the right place.
Dragon nutrition Halo is 100 25mg caps for 35 English pounds

Nickype

Awards
halo xt by iron labs is probably the most economical. lgi halo is another one thats priced right, if u get it at the right place.
Dragon nutrition pro halo is 100 25mg caps for 35 english pounds

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
I'd say MRSupps has one of the best deals for Halo(Helladrol). $62.99 for 180 25mg pills and shipping is free for US and discounted for international. If you can find a better price than that, let me know.

uvawahoowa

Awards
I'd say MRSupps has one of the best deals for Halo(Helladrol). $62.99 for 180 25mg pills and shipping is free for US and discounted for international. If you can find a better price than that, let me know.
There is an online retailer in Socal that has it for 56...

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
True, probably ends up being about the same after shipping if not a little more
Yeah, it's probably pretty close. I was just throwing it out there because a lot of people seem to avoid Mrsupps because they have/had(Superdrol) products that were pricier than competitors. Their Helladrol is a good deal imo.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
yeah that aint bad for 180 caps. like 3 bottles of everybody else's.

powder is the cheapest if someone wants to go to the trouble of mixing it up.
The accurate scales to measure out 25mg precisely can be costly.

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
i dont do that. 1 gram in 100ml of vegetable oil is 10mg/ml. it will dissolve completely. the oil can even be put into caps after.
Well, you're smarter than I am. lol

steppinRazor

Awards
Meh..not worth the hassle IMO. its not very expensive to begin with

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Rock Hard Supplements Hdrol clone is legit,. ********* Helladrol is good also, CEL HDrol solid, probably the best one.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
helladrol no doubt. one bottle is enough for 2 small cycles or 1 massive cycle. and mrsupps does free shipping in the US

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Elite labs gets my push this time around. No bad reviews.

Affordable, legit.

Grabbed some of their halo and epi.

dallasboy22

dallasboy22

Awards
  • Established
Mr. Supps deal today is 20% off hella. Coupon: cheaphella.

That's the best deal anywhere.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It should be 20% all the time since its prob 20% underdosed
Funny you should say that. Hearing people running upwards to 150-175 on helladrol is insane. Tops you used to see on the real hdrol was 100 and crazy mofos did 125. Definitely hear a lot of reports of underdosing.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Funny you should say that. Hearing people running upwards to 150-175 on helladrol is insane. Tops you used to see on the real hdrol was 100 and crazy mofos did 125. Definitely hear a lot of reports of underdosing.
Wow I've never heard of anyone running over 125, that's crazy. I thought I was pushin' it running hella at 100 for four weeks(out of six).