shut down bad luck

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Is it possible for anyone to not recover after any kind of cycle of aas even after a solid pct and every natural supplement to aid in recovery?

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
Ps. assuming he is a healthy individual and by any kind of cycle I mean any kind of compound.

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
I would think if you have a healthy HPTA already then running just one compound has a very low chance of shutting you down permanently, but nothing is impossible.

Rucksdaddy

Awards
Is it possible for anyone to not recover after any kind of cycle of aas even after a solid pct and every natural supplement to aid in recovery?
What did he use for recovery? I pretty much shut down after I run ph's. I have found the best stack for me to recover is:

Activate Xtreme - First 10 days, this gets be back to baseline
Free Test - This pushes my test well above baseline, more than double.

I use other supplements as well to help with different aspects, but that basically is what restores me after a cycle.

APPNUT

1test

1test

Awards
  • Established
It is a question in general not about anyone. What are the chances to end up being permanently shut down after using aas ?

Rucksdaddy

Awards
It is a question in general not about anyone. What are the chances to end up being permanently shut down after using aas ?
After one cycle, highly unlikely. With long term use, your chances increase.

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
one cycle(with serm and natty boosters etc) wont permanently shut u down, its possible if your a teenager , but that's a different discussion .. as an adult with a healthy hpta, its unlikely.