dbol ya or nay

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
i have been working out for years and based on my weigh(255lbs) and height(6'2) do think dbol alone can make a difference. i don't want to get all big papa pump status because i'm already big i just want a harder look and 17 1/4 inch arms are not big enough for me i want big ass arms lol. again i'm not interested in blowing up but i do want to add some respectable size (mainly in my arms). any info is helpful. also i do have access to test as well but i would rather do it with out pinning myself. (if i'm being a sissy then just say but remember i don't want to blow up all big papa pump status, i'm looking to add some size and be discreet about it :)

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Not likely to keep much of any gains. Dbol suppresses natural test I believe as well.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
dbol is for the opposite of what u want

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
im 37 years old and ive worked out my hole life but the past 3 years i have been alot more serious. if dbol is not what im looking for then what is help please lol im looking to shed alittle wieght and harden up but most definatly grow my "arms" im just keeping it real lol

Stupes

im 37 years old and ive worked out my hole life but the past 3 years i have been alot more serious. if dbol is not what im looking for then what is help please lol im looking to shed alittle wieght and harden up but most definatly grow my "arms" im just keeping it real lol
Anavar, winny, turinobol, epistane - any of those would be good for your goal.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Anavar, winny, turinobol, epistane - any of those would be good for your goal.
yes any of these stacked with low dose test would be ideal
u say u dont wanna blow up but thats diet depending

Sleazy E

Sleazy E

Awards
Op needs to do some reading if this is the questions he is asking

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you wanna run dbol without pinning test? ...smh dont run a cycle period

dino dan

dino dan

Awards
ya i have come to the conclusion that if im going to do it im going to do it right i just wanted to get some opinions out there. so thanks for the feed back.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 15
gmoneypm Anabolics 55
Anabolics 10
İronsemy Anabolics 13