first cycle halovar, please rate and give opinions

jpelle12

Awards
So I've been training for about 6 years + I'm 22 years old, weigh 195 lbs 5'7. I've assessed everything and I've decided I really want to cycle a PH now and that halovar Inslinsifieds h-drol clone is a good choice for my first cycle. I have my diet and lifting in check and will be eating more than I once believed was humanly possible.

I will be running cycle assist for 2 weeks pre cycle

Cycle:
halovar - 50/75/75/75/75/75. one pre-high carb breakfast one post workout with simple carbs and one 4 hours after workout does that sound reasonable?
CEL cycle assist - 6 caps a day (heard conflicting opinions, should I get another bottle and run 8 a day?, also timing on these matter?)
creatine
good multi
whey + casein

PCT:
liquid nolva - 20/20/10/10
activate xtreme
an AI (thinking erase, opnions?)
do I need something like PCT support as well?
maybe a cortisol control like lean xtreme?

I have done lots of research but much of the info is conflicting so I'd like to compile some opinions here. Mainly the timing of the halovar when I'm only taking two a day and if that should change when I add in a third after the first week. Also opinions on PCT and if I should add anything. All opinions are GREATLY appreciated I really want to take the time to do this right, I've been curious about running a PH since I was 18 but wanted to take the time to do it right and make sure my diet and exercise were in check and that I had made enough natural gains (was 5'7 135 when I started lifting FYI)

bournelegend

bournelegend

Awards
Your cycle looks very similar to mine, and I am seeing great results so far. Although I am stacking Halovar + IBE Epistane.
I am using this cycle to recomp, and if you are looking to lean out, and see solid results, I think your layout will give you just that. Keep us updated.

aasdferic

Awards
id go with 8 caps of cycle assist and i read 3 hours away from ur ph dose.

imo going overkill on ur support supps is better than underdosing. maybe get some liv52 or low dose tudca/udca. get some fish oil too.

skoalcrush

Awards
Looks pretty good. I'd be interested to see how the results turn out. I just finished HaloPlex and had very good results. I know purus labs is awesome since I had the privilege to take epol.

Good luck on the cycle . Get huge.