trying nandrolone decanoate... first time

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
Hey guys,
Ok, real quick ill start by saying in 25 years old. 6 feet tall and currently 209 lbs. I have been bodybuilding for 3-4 years with a decent diet, training 5 days a week. I have a sghort history with anabolics. I have done 2 test E cycles. For example my last cycle was 500mg/wk. I used dbol for the first 5 weeks and am in my last week of PCT now. So far, I think things have gone really well. Sides have only been minimal. Maybe some achne/oily. Nothing else tho as far as sides that I can see. As I have built up my weight from 175 lbs my strength has gone up significantly in strength as well. I never get ahead of myself, I am a cautious lifter sometimes, making sure form is there and all. Something that turns me on to this is my right knee is having a big problem at the end of my last cycle. Some days i do legs it hurts during squatting but pressing is fine. Anyway Im going to the doc before my next cycle so ill have her see what she can do if it is still hurting at that time. I want to go to the doctor just to see how everything checks out after finishing my latest cycle.
On to the next. I have been planning to begin my next cycle in the beginning of October. I also have seen some people logging there cycles and may consider doing so.
week 1-12 test e 250mg monday and thursday (500mg weekly)
week 1-10 Deca 200mg monday and thursday (400mg weekly)
week 1-4 oxymetholone 75 mg daily (kick started I have never tried before)
week 2-18 exemestane 12.5 mg EOD
week 1-12 HCG 250iu sunday night and another 250iu wednesday night
milk thristle 1g daily

I also have caber and letrozole on hand. I read not to dose these unless you see signs. does anyone have any recommedation when? how often? and how much? For caber, .5 twice a week???
Additionally to this for PCT:
3 grams DAA everyday week 14-18
clomid 100/100/50/50 week 14-18
Lean xtreme for cortisol
exemestane through out the whole thing as shown

I believe I have everything listed. Now its time to learn. Will I be doing anything incorrectly? Im looking forward to eveyone critiquing and do encourage recommendations. I know there is a wealth of knowlegde on these forums.
My goal is to get to about 230-235lbs. A 20-30lbs gain I believe is an obtainable goal in 3 months time.
Alright, shoot at me!!!

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
looks good bro. i wouldnt touch the letro or caber unless you need it. i think .5 is the starting dose for both of them. e3d seems to be the standard for caber. I've never used before but thats everything i've read. In my opinion and experiences just read your body and if you need it use it, if you need more, use more. no need to necessarily wait 3 days. I'm on cycle right now, i take my exemestane when my nips burn. not eod or ed or anything like that. if the burn hasnt gone away in 12 hours i take another dose. (my caps are 12.5mgs)

oxymethelone is anadrol correct? i'd google it quick, i always confuse it and anavars actual chemical name. if its drol start the dose at 50mg, run it like that for a week, and if you can handle more just bump to 100.

thats a good looking cycle lay out. thats probably similar to what my next one will be.

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards
looks good bro. i wouldnt touch the letro or caber unless you need it. i think .5 is the starting dose for both of them. e3d seems to be the standard for caber. I've never used before but thats everything i've read. In my opinion and experiences just read your body and if you need it use it, if you need more, use more. no need to necessarily wait 3 days. I'm on cycle right now, i take my exemestane when my nips burn. not eod or ed or anything like that. if the burn hasnt gone away in 12 hours i take another dose. (my caps are 12.5mgs)

oxymethelone is anadrol correct? i'd google it quick, i always confuse it and anavars actual chemical name. if its drol start the dose at 50mg, run it like that for a week, and if you can handle more just bump to 100.

thats a good looking cycle lay out. thats probably similar to what my next one will be.
Yes anadrol... thanks for the opinion, I will start at 50mg daily.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Yes anadrol... thanks for the opinion, I will start at 50mg daily.
Cool deal bro. Log it if you dont mind. Id love to see more deca results. If you havent used drol you'll love it.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Here's a deca result for you.

24 days in on a test / deca / hdrol cycle and I'm +15 pounds.

The dose I've been on is 300 test / 150 deca per week and 50-75/day of the hdrol. Hdrol is stopping maybe in a week or so, for a total of 5 weeks. Using .5mg letro 2x a week to bloating down.

Its my first one back after a long break so my results are extremely good, but it should give you an idea of what is capable with these doses.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards

The dose I've been on is 300 test / 150 deca per week and 50-75/day of the hdrol. Hdrol is stopping maybe in a week or so, for a total of 5 weeks. Using .5mg letro 2x a week to bloating down.

Its my first one back after a long break so my results are extremely good, but it should give you an idea of what is capable with these doses.
thats pretty sick considering neither one has fully "kicked in" yet assuming your using test e along with actual nandralone deconoate, not npp or something like that. that makes me excited for when i pull the trigger on it.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
thats pretty sick considering neither one has fully "kicked in" yet assuming your using test e along with actual nandralone deconoate, not npp or something like that. that makes me excited for when i pull the trigger on it.
Yea its test e and deca not npp. Final results should be pretty dramatic...

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established

I'm going to be running something similar to this soon after my shoulder feels fully stable post surgery. I was thinking 500 test e, 300 deca, and an oral kickstart. After reading your results though I could probably stand to drop the dosages a bit seeing as I've been out of things for a while and haven't ran a cycle in even longer than that.

Edit: Not trying to threadjack btw so sorry if it came off like that lol

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
why so low on the Deca dose? Joints?

jhaup87

jhaup87

Awards

Just wondering. Why letro? As opposed to exemestane. Is it possible that could be overkill and hinder gains? Or a safety precaution just to prevent? Ive never had gyno symptoms so I kinda am unsure if I would recognize it early enough to catch it. For this reason I'm considering letro as an AI while on cycle. And possibly exemestane during pct? or should I stick with exemestane on cycle?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I don't really hear of people running letro on cycle very often, but I'm not the most experienced guy around...

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
Just wondering. Why letro? As opposed to exemestane. Is it possible that could be overkill and hinder gains? Or a safety precaution just to prevent? Ive never had gyno symptoms so I kinda am unsure if I would recognize it early enough to catch it. For this reason I'm considering letro as an AI while on cycle. And possibly exemestane during pct? or should I stick with exemestane on cycle?
I have letro on hand and I have experience with it. Exemestane is good as well, I just don't have it. Don't think it will hinder gains. I mean I'm up 15 pounds so far, so if it is slowing my progress I'm not noticing it.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
I don't really hear of people running letro on cycle very often, but I'm not the most experienced guy around...
I'm not that experienced either but you don't get experienced by sitting on the sidelines . You have to try things out for yourself... and thats what I'm doing heheh.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Man all this deca talk is getting me pumped... I'm on the fence between deca, tren a, or npp.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Wow ...150 of deca ..,I was feeling I was low balling it at 300 per week :D ....I do have previous experience with deca though ... But prolly 6 years ago ... I figure I'm revirginized lol!!!

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
Man all this deca talk is getting me pumped... I'm on the fence between deca, tren a, or npp.
sounds like the deciding factor in making this decision is how you want your joints to feel. not that tren has scared me away from having dry rotator cuffs---EVER! ****, combine the tren and deca.

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
sounds like the deciding factor in making this decision is how you want your joints to feel. not that tren has scared me away from having dry rotator cuffs---EVER! ****, combine the tren and deca.
If you want joint support while on tren I would use eq over deca. Deca and tren are both in the nandrolone family so doing those together will raise the chance of getting progestin based gyno.

lilzekester

lilzekester

Awards
If you want joint support while on tren I would use eq over deca. Deca and tren are both in the nandrolone family so doing those together will raise the chance of getting progestin based gyno.[/QUOTE

ya u right