Epi 10 & Stano 200

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
...lookking into both products by LGI. Both are 90 count pills.

How effective will they be as a stand alone if i was to run 2 a day for 45 days as opposed to 3 a day for 30 days..Would they be better stacked at 3 a day for 30 days or 2 a day for 45 days..

Im new to the PHs.Ive don HD one time,6 week cycle. Got what i expected and was very pleased.But 50 mgs over 30 days isnt enough.I did 50 mgs for 3 weeks and finished with 75 mgs for 3 weeks.I was def pleased.

My goal is to be more tight and solid.

Pct (Tamox,dpol,erase and recycle or halotropin),training,liver support and diet is down pact as well.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
ive seen stano up to 1000mgs and eoi up to 60mgs imo the best cycle would be a stack of the 2 epi at 40mgs and stano at 600mgs a day for 6 weeks both are mild and i wouldnt go any less than 6 weeks

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
ive seen stano up to 1000mgs and eoi up to 60mgs imo the best cycle would be a stack of the 2 epi at 40mgs and stano at 600mgs a day for 6 weeks both are mild and i wouldnt go any less than 6 weeks
Someone mentioned i can go up to 1000 on stan

I actually set up a run Already...HD 6 weeks(50-100) and Stano 4 weeks(600)

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I'm running epi and dermacrine log right now.
Epi and stano are both dht derivatives so I wouldn't run them together. Besides hair loss, prostate issues, limp dck, you don't want too much dht
I'm on day 16 of epi and its outstanding

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
Someone mentioned i can go up to 1000 on stan

I actually set up a run Already...HD 6 weeks(50-100) and Stano 4 weeks(600)
y only 4 weeks of stano its a non methyl y not run it throughout all 6 weeks?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
y only 4 weeks of stano its a non methyl y not run it throughout all 6 weeks?
2 bottles would give him a great 8 weeker at 600mg. So stano week 1-8 epi week 3-8.
Damn good cycle but if he insist on doing 4 weeks he can. Epi will give him good gains :) stano will kick in start of week 2 right?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
2 bottles would give him a great 8 weeker at 600mg. So stano week 1-8 epi week 3-8.
Damn good cycle but if he insist on doing 4 weeks he can. Epi will give him good gains :) stano will kick in start of week 2 right?

thats the reason i decided to stack stano as well,cause its not methylated..so ...

this is what i will do....

i changed my mind on the Epi. For now i want to stick with HD.

Is 600mgs of Stano not good enough over 4 weeks? will i not see gains or something? obviously not the full i would at 8 weeks.But 4 weeks i thought would be nice.

please explain more

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I'm running epi and dermacrine log right now.
Epi and stano are both dht derivatives so I wouldn't run them together. Besides hair loss, prostate issues, limp dck, you don't want too much dht
I'm on day 16 of epi and its outstanding
awesome.Thanks man for the great info,appreciated.I just coincidently for no reason changed my mind on Epi and went with HD25 for 6 weeks with the Stano....I did HD before and was very happy.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
thats the reason i decided to stack stano as well,cause its not methylated..so ...

this is what i will do....

i changed my mind on the Epi. For now i want to stick with HD.

Is 600mgs of Stano not good enough over 4 weeks? will i not see gains or something? obviously not the full i would at 8 weeks.But 4 weeks i thought would be nice.

please explain more
It starts week 2 to really kick in. Ofcourse you can get gains in 4weels but it would be more worthwhile to extend to 8 weeks. Add in the epi or halo later like

Stano weeks 1 to 8
Hdrol weeks 3-8

You get more gains, and longer cycle. You can run it for 4 but its so mild it "can" be ran even up to 9 weeks without many repercussions.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
It starts week 2 to really kick in. Ofcourse you can get gains in 4weels but it would be more worthwhile to extend to 8 weeks. Add in the epi or halo later like

Stano weeks 1 to 8
Hdrol weeks 3-8

You get more gains, and longer cycle. You can run it for 4 but its so mild it "can" be ran even up to 9 weeks without many repercussions.
Ok,cool.

i will def pick up another bottle of Stano then.I feel comfortable since its not a methyl product.

why would you start stano first instead of HD? is it cause HD is stronger so by time stano kicks in the HD kicks in its more to the full effect?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok,cool.

i will def pick up another bottle of Stano then.I feel comfortable since its not a methyl product.

why would you start stano first instead of HD? is it cause HD is stronger so by time stano kicks in the HD kicks in its more to the full effect?
You want the anti lethargy from the stano to be here and ready!Atleast I would.My next cycle is going to be an epic cut.

androlean weeks1-8
androdrive weeks 1-8
stano week 1-8
super dmz 2.0(glad I got a bottle before the ban.Liked it so much solo I bought a bottle.)week 4-8

The dmz in this sample run acts as a finisher of epic proportions.To solidify the gains and finish out the cut.
The androlean is there for water retention and fat loss
the andro drive is for energy and clarity of thought while on cycle.
the stano is a DHT based compound and will dry me out very nicely while making me hard and vascular like a penis.(thats right...**** arms)
This coupled with ephedrine and t3 supplementation will result in me being a walking anatomy chart.

This is a synergistic cycle.

In your cycle the stano is there for the same reason aswell as fighting lethargy from hdrol.Giving agression aswell.This will help you train more intensely for the halo.
halo will be there to add mass at the end/great finisher.(like I would do) or as a kick start(like you want)
it's all preference.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want the anti lethargy from the stano to be here and ready!Atleast I would.My next cycle is going to be an epic cut.

androlean weeks1-8
androdrive weeks 1-8
stano week 1-8
super dmz 2.0(glad I got a bottle before the ban.Liked it so much solo I bought a bottle.)week 4-8

The dmz in this sample run acts as a finisher of epic proportions.To solidify the gains and finish out the cut.
The androlean is there for water retention and fat loss
the andro drive is for energy and clarity of thought while on cycle.
the stano is a DHT based compound and will dry me out very nicely while making me hard and vascular like a penis.(thats right...**** arms)
This coupled with ephedrine and t3 supplementation will result in me being a walking anatomy chart.

This is a synergistic cycle.

In your cycle the stano is there for the same reason aswell as fighting lethargy from hdrol.Giving agression aswell.This will help you train more intensely for the halo.
halo will be there to add mass at the end/great finisher.(like I would do) or as a kick start(like you want)
it's all preference.
it should be noted if you have hair loss in the family stay away from stano by the way.DHT haha