Dermobolicks Transport Matrix with 4ad/nordiol

glasseater

Awards
Im planning to start 300mg nordiol/400mg 4ad cycle in a few months. This cycle will be 4 weeks long. Just wondering if anybody tried homebrewing this stack with the 4 o. Dermobolicks Transport matrix and if there are any catches i have to watch out for. This will be my first PH cycle and obviously my first homebrew, any info will be appreciated.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Nordiol was the first PH I ran, I hated it, bloaty, low energy , and suppressive, but I did'nt know better at the time, live and learn.

To homebrew a Matrix Mix, heat the bottle in hot water for about 30 mins before shake adding in the powder, and the addition of 20% DMSO to that carrier will improve PH absorbancy.

glasseater

Awards
Thanks for the tips, i already ordered some nordiol though and since im short on funds i have no choice but sticking with it. Is it also possible to add 4ad in the same bottle?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
You should be able to get up to 1.25 grams per fl oz into that carrier, a mix of Nordiol and 4AD. Preheat the mix before adding the powder, It will definetly work better. I could get 1.5 to 1.875 grams per using my slow add oven bake in a pyrex cup method.

Nordiol and 4Ad is ok, it 'll just be really wet.

glasseater

Awards
so what your saying is it should work well. One more question though, How many 4 ounce carriers do i have to order in order to complete my cycle? I have 9grams of Nordiol and 18000grams of 4ad? I have a slight idea but i just want to be sure.

glasseater

Awards
If im not wrong it should be about 3 bottles using your method, however i would have to buy an extra bottle if i can only add 1.25. Which leads to my next queastion? what is your method?