Gyno not going away (Tamoxifen + Erase)

mcr

Awards
I developed gyno because I took a medication called pregabalin, which raised my E2. I stopped the med, so the gyno stopped growing. I did a blood test to confirm that my E2 is normal now.

I have been on Tamoxifen for 2 months, and Erase for 1 month, but gyno is not going away. Any thoughts? I saw there was a stick you could buy and apply locally to the breast. Any experience with that? Anything else that can help with this?

I have the no hard lump type gyno.

Thanks.

MightyBeast

MightyBeast

Awards
Get some letro see if that helps and keep Ur bodyfat low. Gyno has to be surgically removed.

mccallister

Awards
If its not a hard lump with developement of tissue than what are you symptoms for gyno

mstep

mstep

Awards
  • Established
letro is an AI, tamo is a serm. Erase is also an ai but not as strong as letro. give it a shot, letro alsways destroys my lumps but u gotta pyramid it

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here is a good article on fighting gyno

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah this....i am doing tapering
letro for 6 weeks with torem for the final 4 weeks...then forma after the 6 weeks when on cycle to come off the tapered letro...but the BF% Is important
Dang thats a serious E killer lol

mccallister

Awards
How is letro different from tamox? Does it work differently?

fatty deposit around the breast, enlarged nipple, typical gyno symptoms
If its not sore and painful lumps it's probably not gyno, controlling your bodyfat is going to do a lot more than letro and nolva

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
and it wont go away unless you pick some letro

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
and it wont go away unless you pick some letro
False. When my nips puffed up i used prami/aromasin and bang it was gone. Its not always hard/lump sometimes prolactin is the culprit.. fatty tissue/disc shaped or puffed up nipples.

Id suggest getting some prami/caber or inhibit p and see if that helps

Axillist

Axillist

Awards
False. When my nips puffed up i used prami/aromasin and bang it was gone. Its not always hard/lump sometimes prolactin is the culprit.. fatty tissue/disc shaped or puffed up nipples.

Id suggest getting some prami/caber or inhibit p and see if that helps
He brings up a good point! Prami or cabergoline are also a great way to hit it from every angle. While I have no idea what that medication you were on does nor how it works, if you have a prolactin build up then prami/caber should help out. Serm+AI+prolactin killer!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There's no one way to skin a cat, letro is a great suggestion as is caber, and others have had success with nolva and arimidex as well. I've always tried to recommend seeing an endo instead of self-medicating though, especially for something like gyno. You could be wasting your time (and money) when an endo could tell you in 5 minutes what's actually going on and what you need to do.

Fact is, the more cycles you run, the greater your chances are for developing gyno and needing surgery later in life. Comes with the territory of AAS use/abuse.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
There's no one way to skin a cat, letro is a great suggestion as is caber, and others have had success with nolva and arimidex as well. I've always tried to recommend seeing an endo instead of self-medicating though, especially for something like gyno. You could be wasting your time (and money) when an endo could tell you in 5 minutes what's actually going on and what you need to do.

Fact is, the more cycles you run, the greater your chances are for developing gyno and needing surgery later in life. Comes with the territory of AAS use/abuse.
the only bad part is that most of these jerkoff doc's won't ask for a female hormone panel...as my GP said "unless your a woman or an XXY" LOL. really? and he prescribes TRT too....and doesn't feel that requires a female panel either. I am going to demand it next time, but there are plenty of doctors out there who won't ask for the estrogen etc. even my cardiologist told me that the GP wouldn't test for hormones, much less estrogen. he was right, had to bust balls just to get the test score.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the only bad part is that most of these jerkoff doc's won't ask for a female hormone panel...as my GP said "unless your a woman or an XXY" LOL. really? and he prescribes TRT too....and doesn't feel that requires a female panel either. I am going to demand it next time, but there are plenty of doctors out there who won't ask for the estrogen etc. even my cardiologist told me that the GP wouldn't test for hormones, much less estrogen. he was right, had to bust balls just to get the test score.....
Ya that's the thing, you have to ask for it. It is their job to give you the hormone panel you ask for if you say you need it. If one endo is an idiot, find another. I know it's a pain, but when you find a good one that will sympathize/empathize with what you're doing it makes life a whole lot easier.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Ya that's the thing, you have to ask for it. It is their job to give you the hormone panel you ask for if you say you need it. If one endo is an idiot, find another. I know it's a pain, but when you find a good one that will sympathize/empathize with what you're doing it makes life a whole lot easier.
yep its tough to "fire" one doc and go to another, real PITA. I was thinking of doing just this if they jerk me around with the hormone panels for TRT...that is serious stuff, you can't half ass hormone panels for TRT patients. My GP does not like to make referrals to endos....they do TRT out of their office. They have no choice with a cardiologist referrals of course, but with endos they try to dissuade you from going to one and instead want you to get on TRT at their office. So long as they don't piss me off we'll be OK. they are not used to informed TRT patients....most of them probably just go along with whatever the doctor orders...then there are the PITA patients like us :D.....

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yep its tough to "fire" one doc and go to another, real PITA. I was thinking of doing just this if they jerk me around with the hormone panels for TRT...that is serious stuff, you can't half ass hormone panels for TRT patients. My GP does not like to make referrals to endos....they do TRT out of their office. They have no choice with a cardiologist referrals of course, but with endos they try to dissuade you from going to one and instead want you to get on TRT at their office. So long as they don't piss me off we'll be OK. they are not used to informed TRT patients....most of them probably just go along with whatever the doctor orders...then there are the PITA patients like us :D.....
Ah yes such is life when dealing with the medical industry. And make no mistake, it's a business. I can only imagine their ire when they come in to contact with someone well versed in hormones and hormonal manipulation. God it's such a pain dealing with insurance trying to tell them that the Dr in question is not fulfilling his obligation. You know insurance companies hear that every day, but sometimes it's actually the truth.

mcr

Awards
I have been seeing an endo for several months, and did several blood tests this year. We've identified the problem all I need now is a way to make it go away.

I am surprised tamoxifen + erase isn't working.

About that stick you apply to the gyno area, anyone ever heard of or used that?

cokeholio

cokeholio

Awards
  • Established
Search for a thread called gyno killer, serious stuff he used pharma nolva+prami+letro combination with other stuff, but i would greatly consider dropping the body fat before messing with ur hormonoes anymore. that is if u really have gyno, cuz from what i know theres supposed to be a sore lump

mccallister

Awards
Search for a thread called gyno killer, serious stuff he used pharma nolva+prami+letro combination with other stuff, but i would greatly consider dropping the body fat before messing with ur hormonoes anymore. that is if u really have gyno, cuz from what i know theres supposed to be a sore lump
Word that's what I'm saying I don't think op truly has gyno

vassille

Awards
Why dont you go back to the doctor who prescribed you the meds....Geting gyno from prescrition drugs is serious I would think!