6 week or 8 week Halotest 25 cycle?

J

jclay

Awards
Halo test contains the steroid ProMagnon, daily dosage is 50mg ED for 8 weeks

But i was thinking about running it at 50mg for 1 week and then 75mg for the next 5 weeks. What would be the better choice

Also what AI would you recommend i use with this, as it is a rather mild compound

PCT includes Nolva 40/30/20/10 and DAA 3 grams for 30 days

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Don't take hdrol for granted. Blood tests on test and lipids prove it's not mild at all.
Run it 50mg the first two weeks. Going to 75 too early is a waste, its gonna take some time to build up.
If gains still outweigh the sides after 6 weeks feel free to go 8 weeks and even bump to 100mg in the end if gains stop at 75mg.
A good OTC AI like Erase will do. But since you have access to SERMs you might as well grab some arimidex.
It's all personal preference in the end. Your body is your body. Don't buy all designer brand supps just to please our fellow reps here.

J

jclay

Awards
Don't take hdrol for granted. Blood tests on test and lipids prove it's not mild at all.
Run it 50mg the first two weeks. Going to 75 too early is a waste, its gonna take some time to build up.
If gains still outweigh the sides after 6 weeks feel free to go 8 weeks and even bump to 100mg in the end if gains stop at 75mg.
A good OTC AI like Erase will do. But since you have access to SERMs you might as well grab some arimidex.
It's all personal preference in the end. Your body is your body. Don't buy all designer brand supps just to please our fellow reps here.
I will only have 2 bottles of halotest (3000mg total) so how about 50mg for 18 days and then 75 for 28?

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I will only have 2 bottles of halotest (3000mg total) so how about 50mg for 18 days and then 75 for 28?
That would work well

J

jclay

Awards
That would work well

alright thanks man! also does hdrol/promag have potential to cause prolactin gyno? and would .5mg of adex eod after the 2nd week be a good dose for estrogen control, and should it be continued into PCT for a while?

sorry for throwing alot at you

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
alright thanks man! also does hdrol/promag have potential to cause prolactin gyno? and would .5mg of adex eod after the 2nd week be a good dose for estrogen control, and should it be continued into PCT for a while?

sorry for throwing alot at you
No prolactin issues with those compounds. It wouldn't hurt to add L Dopa to your pct though for GH support.
That's a good dose for the adex but save it til you need it. I've ran hdrol with no AI before but everyone is different.
Continue the AI through PCT.

E

Eric160

Awards
  • Established
dont use adex at all. u dont need to woory about estrogen

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar