Am i getting gyno or am i just worrying?

GeorgAnspach

Awards
im doing a 12 week cycle of test e 500mg/week. I started two weeks ago and noticed my nipple was sore this past week. Okay a few things, i can usually only feel soreness when im touching my nipple or something is touching it. Another thing is i had my nipple pierced for 2 months than took it out 2 months ago because it wouldnt heal properly. My nipple was sore on some occasions before the cycle i just dont remember the last time they were sore because i have'nt started paying attention to them till this week. They are not puffy nor look any different, just sore on the nipple and not even the outter part of the nipple. I did go tanning sunday on the beach for few hours and maybe it dried my unhealed nipple out? But its gotten slightly more sore and i mean very slightly over the past two days but it could be because i was touching it so much. What do you guys think? should i stop worrying so much? i have liquidex and nolva on hand just incase and am going to wait a few more days to see if it gets worse. Its just literally driving me insane thinking about it lmao.

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
If your worried take small doses of the dex and see if it gets better to give you peace of mind. I'm on the same cycle as you and my nips started hurting quite a bit but same as you only to the touch. Got on aromasin and perfect now

GeorgAnspach

Awards
ya ill probly start taking it just incase cause im literally going insane haha. what are other symptoms to tell if its getting worse?

Mitch5

Mitch5

Awards
ya ill probly start taking it just incase cause im literally going insane haha. what are other symptoms to tell if its getting worse?
It will start to hurt more, you may feel it in the other nip, if you feel hard on the upper outside of your nip you may feel a lump or what feels like "a grain of rice" which means you need AI ASAP.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Start taking the AI, even if its not gyno at all, it will make you good.... gyno or not, estrogen will be up to unhealthy levels with that dose of testosterone, making you "bloaty" and suppressing you further, and wrecking your libido... your are using only test and dont have too much androgen support either... better go with exemestane or adex, in that order

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start taking the AI, even if its not gyno at all, it will make you good.... gyno or not, estrogen will be up to unhealthy levels with that dose of testosterone, making you "bloaty" and suppressing you further, and wrecking your libido... your are using only test and dont have too much androgen support either... better go with exemestane or adex, in that order
Exactly what i came in to say. Pick up some Arimidex, start with 1ml EOD and see what happens. There are lots of gyno symptoms but that doesn't necessarily mean you have gyno. Sensitive or itchy nipples can be taken care of quick with an AI. Not to mention on a long AAS cycle super high levels of E are not the best of things.

I've had scares before, seriously freaking out. Ended up being nothing. It sucks when it's happening though lol.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Exactly what i came in to say. Pick up some Arimidex, start with 1ml EOD and see what happens. There are lots of gyno symptoms but that doesn't necessarily mean you have gyno. Sensitive or itchy nipples can be taken care of quick with an AI. Not to mention on a long AAS cycle super high levels of E are not the best of things.

I've had scares before, seriously freaking out. Ended up being nothing. It sucks when it's happening though lol.
Yeah, i always hear the "just in case" thing, problem is, once you develop gyno symptoms is because it is too late, test aromatizes fast, some androgens can negate the effects but not act on estrogen directly, and the OP cycle, lacks of androgen support... the AI is a must in his case (mostly in all ccycles with steroids that aromatize), on my upcoming cycle, i will use the AI week-2-3 with high E symptoms or not. again, even high E levels can show no symptoms at all, but still can be causing havoc, and then you realize you have gyno symptoms and milk your coffee out of your nipples! LOL ... glad i never had gyno symptoms... hope i never get em !!!!

fightclub2012

fightclub2012

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, i always hear the "just in case" thing, problem is, once you develop gyno symptoms is because it is too late, test aromatizes fast, some androgens can negate the effects but not act on estrogen directly, and the OP cycle, lacks of androgen support... the AI is a must in his case (mostly in all ccycles with steroids that aromatize), on my upcoming cycle, i will use the AI week-2-3 with high E symptoms or not. again, even high E levels can show no symptoms at all, but still can be causing havoc, and then you realize you have gyno symptoms and milk your coffee out of your nipples! LOL ... glad i never had gyno symptoms... hope i never get em !!!!