LGI-halo 25 or Purus Halovar

lboston

lboston

Awards
Anyone used these products and can attest to their effectiveness?

I'd do six week of LGI and probably just a 4 of Halovar due to price.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Both have the same active ingredient and both work great. LGI just costs less.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
plus halovar is getting hard to find......

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards

Funny,cause im about to purchase some LGI phs .so glad this came up.I was actually looking at LGIs epi,hd and stano.

steppinRazor

Awards
Would love too, but too much dinero compared to LGI.
actually i think they're pretty similar in price - you get 3x the halo in hella as you do the lgi brand

lboston

lboston

Awards
actually i think they're pretty similar in price - you get 3x the halo in hella as you do the lgi brand
I'll check it out. Last I looked hella was around 70 bucks, 2 bottles of LGI would be around 50. It may be slightly less, not sure, but you may get more.

steppinRazor

Awards
Yeah there's 180 caps at 25mg in Hella..so it's the same as three bottles of lgi.. 70 for Hella with free shipping and 23 per bottle + shipping on lgi

I've never ran halo before but I'm planning to this fall/winter and Hella looks like the better option for me personally

lboston

lboston

Awards
Yeah there's 180 caps at 25mg in Hella..so it's the same as three bottles of lgi.. 70 for Hella with free shipping and 23 per bottle + shipping on lgi

I've never ran halo before but I'm planning to this fall/winter and Hella looks like the better option for me personally
Wow-didn't realize it was that different. I'll check that out.

willc86

Awards

what is LGI? I mean, I know its an anabolic, but is there an abbreviation? just gathering some knowledge, thats all.

lboston

lboston

Awards
what is LGI? I mean, I know its an anabolic, but is there an abbreviation? just gathering some knowledge, thats all.
To be honest man, I'm not sure. If like to know myself.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I just ordered LGIs 2x HD25 & 1x Stan 200.

From my understanding LGI is made by the ppl who run there own supplement site,which is where i just bought my phs from&which I cant state cause i dont wanna violate forum rules.

But i heard nothing but good things about LGI.I have asked a lot of ppl.

lboston

lboston

Awards
I just ordered LGIs 2x HD25 & 1x Stan 200.

From my understanding LGI is made by the ppl who run there own supplement site,which is where i just bought my phs from&which I cant state cause i dont wanna violate forum rules.

But i heard nothing but good things about LGI.I have asked a lot of ppl.
They seem like a top notch operation man. No doubt. Everyone gives their phs great reviews.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Lgi is cheaper then helladrol. 2 bottle of lgi is 24.95 each so that = $49.9 + 5.99 shipping = 55.89 -5% off = $53.89.

Helladrol $69.99 -10% off = $62.99 free shipping to, but no were near cheap as lgi.

You guys suck at math.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Lgi is cheaper then helladrol. 2 bottle of lgi is 24.95 each so that = $49.9 + 5.99 shipping = 55.89 -5% off = $53.89.

Helladrol $69.99 -10% off = $62.99 free shipping to, but no were near cheap as lgi.

You guys suck at math.
Sixty caps per bottle in LGI's Halo, so two bottles (using your numbers) come to forty-five cents per cap. Helladrol at 180 caps comes to thirty-five cents per cap. Helladrol wins.

You suck at correcting people.

MrMarc

MrMarc

Awards
Sixty caps per bottle in LGI's Halo, so two bottles (using your numbers) come to forty-five cents per cap. Helladrol at 180 caps comes to thirty-five cents per cap. Helladrol wins.

You suck at correcting people.
Lmao. Still cheaper no matter what way you look at it. If cost is not a problem then helladrol if money is tight go buy LGI. I'd rather save some money then have left over caps from helladrol, in which you will still need to pick up another bottle for a later run, so LGI still wins when it come to cost.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
:dunno:

steppinRazor

Awards

You guys suck at math.
you might wanna recheck the variables before you start saying who it is that sucks at math..I'll admit college algebra was not my favorite class but this is basic stuff man!!

Hella is the better deal. 3x the caps per bottle.

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Lmao. Still cheaper no matter what way you look at it. If cost is not a problem then helladrol if money is tight go buy LGI. I'd rather save some money then have left over caps from helladrol, in which you will still need to pick up another bottle for a later run, so LGI still wins when it come to cost.
Is it really that difficult to admit being wrong? In no way is it "cheaper no matter what way you look at it." Thirty-five cents is less than forty-five cents. The end. If you only have enough scratch for 120 caps then LGI is your only option, but that doesn't make it the better value. Not to mention having 180 caps gives you more flexibility to increase your dosing protocol on the fly if you so choose.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
2 bottles of Hd and one bottle of stano,with shippping and a $5.00 off coupon cost me $83.00..a fkn steal man :)