Let me get this straight .. (PP's AndroMass) <warning: newb ques>

crap711

Awards
Sorry guys for another newbie thread, I know you guys probably see these pretty often. I just want to make sure I have everything straight for my first cycle.

I've decided to run AndroMass as my first since it is supposedly safe and mild on sides. I am thinking of running it on a 6 week cycle at the recommended 6 pills a day for the first 4 weeks and then upping it to 9 pills for the last 2 weeks. The main reason for running it this way is 1.) Not be suppressed too long on my first cycle and 2.) To avoid running a serm for PCT if possible.

Which brings me to PCT. I would like to avoid a serm if possible just to avoid any sides that go along with them. This is my first time doing this so I want to keep it as simple as possible. I was planning to run PP's TRS stack for PCT with perhaps some Erase Pro thrown in. If I did decide to run a serm I was thinking of using Torem low dose along the TRS.

SERM Questions:

1.) Would PP's TRS stack alone be sufficient for the 6 week cycle described above?

2.) IF I was to run a serm such as Torem along with TRS, what would be a good low dosing schedule? I was thinking something like 30mg ED for 4 weeks?

Understanding AI:
Gyno. Should I have some AI on hand just in case of a gyno flare up? Is Letro sufficient? IF there is a flare up what is the dosing scheme?

Transition to PCT:
Do I just start my PCT the day after my last dose of AM? Or is there, or should there be, some overlap in there somewhere?

Am I missing anything?

TIA and I appreciate any help and advice that can be provided.

crap711

Awards
On the serm side, I guess I should clarify a bit, It's not that I am opposed to running a serm, it's just that I would rather avoid it if the TRS stack will be sufficient enough for recovery. From what I understand, the Andro series is mild enough that only the TRS would be needed. Looking for confirmation on this from more knowledgeable and experienced users than myself.

From what I gather, a serm would provide additional insurance for recovery, but would it be overkill?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
IMO a SERM is always needed although the TRS is the most comprehensive OTC PCT and has been proven through bloods to work great for a PCT of AndroSeries products. I typically run a low dose Torem at 30-60mgs depending on the cycle with the TRS and have a breeze with PCT. IMO it would not be overkill to use this protocol. For your cycle I would stick to the 6 pills and run it 8 weeks not 6, this is what we recommend and will garner the best overall effects. No need for any on cycle ancillaries either so nix the AI. No overlap for PCT just start it the next day after stopping the AM.

crap711

Awards
IMO a SERM is always needed although the TRS is the most comprehensive OTC PCT and has been proven through bloods to work great for a PCT of AndroSeries products. I typically run a low dose Torem at 30-60mgs depending on the cycle with the TRS and have a breeze with PCT. IMO it would not be overkill to use this protocol. For your cycle I would stick to the 6 pills and run it 8 weeks not 6, this is what we recommend and will garner the best overall effects. No need for any on cycle ancillaries either so nix the AI. No overlap for PCT just start it the next day after stopping the AM.

Thanks for the advice ryan. Looks like this will be the direction I take. PCT plan is now for TRS + Torem 60/30/30/30. Sound good?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the advice ryan. Looks like this will be the direction I take. PCT plan is now for TRS + Torem 60/30/30/30. Sound good?
Sounds good, let us know how it turns out bud