Ph cycle safe and effective?

F

Freerage

Awards
I'm about to get 19nor, epistane, halodrol. Is it safe? Obviously using serm after. What should I use as cycle support if any? What is the best test booster for pct?

WarriorMp

WarriorMp

Awards
There are plenty of logs on first cycles you can check out to get ideas. Those ph's are pretty safe, assuming that you use the right support supps and the right pct in place. Be advised though, there is a small percentage of people that don't react well to any ph, but those ppl tend to react bad to OTC products too.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Safe is relative. If you have a failing liver, oral steroids are not safe. If you are in good health and take the necessary precautions yes they are reasonably safe. HPTA will recover, the liver will recover, treat your body well and you'll end up ok.

F

Freerage

Awards
I have already run superdrol a couple times. But I was ignorant to its toxicity and what pct was. So now I'm trying this. Should I see superdrol results from this stack?

H

holysnikey

Awards
No you will not Superdrol is pretty much the king of all "PH's" and not many others will give similar results. I would not stack epistane and halodrol at the same time because they are both methylated if you are worried about safety. You say you've ran SD a couple times already, when was your last cycle? because it's not advise to be doing cycle after cycle after cycle without a few months to get your body back to homeostasis.

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I would not stack epistane and halodrol at the same time because they are both methylated
great advice..i was about to say the same.

I dont get why ppl r in such a rush,wanna stack a whole bunch of ****...ridiculous.

H

holysnikey

Awards
Yea plus I personally don't see the advantage of stacking halo and epi because they have such similar purposes and gains that it'd be safer to just up the dose of either one instead of stacking.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to get 19nor, epistane, halodrol. Is it safe? Obviously using serm after. What should I use as cycle support if any? What is the best test booster for pct?
19,nor what?

The best cycle i could recomend... depending on your goals:

Dry gains: epistane, androlean and androenhance

More mass gains: Halodrol, andromass and androenhance (you can pick one)

If you run the nor,19 whatever, stack it with androhard and androenhance...

with those 3 options you should get sweet gains and the best part is that it would be safe, and also smart because youll also enjoy it

support supps, with halodrol and epi... liver juice or TUDCA

toco-8, policosanol (specially with the epi), and celery seed

PCT: clomid 50 mgs, toco-8 and endroamp or any other cortisol blocker (rhodiola is a good choice, also, any phosphatyldylserine complex) i love endoamp to be honest.

good luck with your cycle

F

Freerage

Awards
No you will not Superdrol is pretty much the king of all "PH's" and not many others will give similar results. I would not stack epistane and halodrol at the same time because they are both methylated if you are worried about safety. You say you've ran SD a couple times already, when was your last cycle? because it's not advise to be doing cycle after cycle after cycle without a few months to get your body back to homeostasis.
Its been about 8 months since my last cycle. I had bad limp d last time and didn't appteciate it plus lost a good 75% of my gains within a couple weeks. I want to be big and defined but not a pro size. Maybe just stay at this bf% and add 30 dry pounds. Oh ps the halodrol is gonna be a low dose. Just for hardening.

F

Freerage

Awards
@ken I appteciate the info. What is toco-8? Anavar is going to be my pct of choice though. Along with some igf1.

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
@ken I appteciate the info. What is toco-8? Anavar is going to be my pct of choice though. Along with some igf1.
Toco-8 is a tocotrienol supplement vitamin E based, perfect to control cholesterol, and great addition on PCT.... and anavar for PCT? LOL... you menat clomid?... clomid would be great. id choose clomid first, then torem and tamoxifen last

F

Freerage

Awards
Toco-8 is a tocotrienol supplement vitamin E based, perfect to control cholesterol, and great addition on PCT.... and anavar for PCT? LOL... you menat clomid?... clomid would be great. id choose clomid first, then torem and tamoxifen last
Clomid I dont know how to run. You have to take it at the right time depending on your cycle and hormone levels or it doesn't work right. Anavar is easier to take and get. I just wanna keep my gains. Idc what I take for pct as long as it works well.

F

Freerage

Awards
Also strong test booster for after? Also I'm confused as how to use or what exactly cycle support is for. I dont want to take liver support during because from what I hear it can reduce effectiveness.

H

holysnikey

Awards
Anavar is a steroid not something for PCT it needs its own PCT. You need a SERM of some sorts and they are very easily obtained for research purpose.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
Also strong test booster for after? Also I'm confused as how to use or what exactly cycle support is for. I dont want to take liver support during because from what I hear it can reduce effectiveness.
hmmm i see, well believe me, supports supps for cholesterol will not affect absortion, milk thistle could do, but will barely make you gain less... if you want to increase absortion, do not eat fiber alongside your steroids (orals) and take em with fatty meals and you are g2g. the test booster you use it on PCT... along with your clomid or toremifen... d aspartic acid is an awesome PCT compound, and a cortisol blocker with phosphatyldylserine... i love endoamp... look my post, you dont need more... if you please switch the milk thistle for TUDCA or UDCA, but honestly, id only use those with compounds, like dbol, anadrol and the mighty superdrol... but for epi, id use liver juice.

F

Freerage

Awards
Not quote sure what was going through my head. "Nolvadex" not anavar. Still a youngster in this game. Sorry guys

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
I have a run set up. Which will be my second ph run.I wont stack 2 methyls.

Halodrol 50/50/50(20 days),75/75/75(20 days),100(final 5 days) Exactly how i recently ran it.

Stano200 0/0/0/600/600/600/600

Pct:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Erase o/o/2/2/2/2/2/2
SNS DAA o/o/3/3/3/3/3/3

Support supplements:
Now foods Liver Detox and Regenerator,Saw Palmetto,Fish Oil,Multi Vit (Anavite or Opti Men)

Running Erase Pro for the first time now,so i have to see how i react to it..

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use Cycle Assist on cycle and SNS Liver Assist if you would like to continue liver protection in pct.
For PCT Nolva at 20/20/20/20 with DAA 3g should be fine. I usually introduce a cortisol blocker at the end of week 2 of pct

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
Use Cycle Assist on cycle and SNS Liver Assist if you would like to continue liver protection in pct.
For PCT Nolva at 20/20/20/20 with DAA 3g should be fine. I usually introduce a cortisol blocker at the end of week 2 of pct
have u used Inhibit P?

Jay888999

Jay888999

Banned
Awards
No not yet :(. I have a bottle but I'm waiting till the right time. I've used most the ingreds together in other form(NOW,swanson,etc) but at different dosages
:........