4-OHT Cyp

BAD_MO_FO

Awards
Has anyone gotten brewed up a 4-OHT injectible? Does it fall out of solution easy like 1-test?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
it is extremely hard to put into solution according to sledge. designer supps will come out with a pre-made "painless oral" sometime soon

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I was working on it all week, I have been having a hell of a time. Ill work on it some more this weekend, hopefully Ill have it done within the week.

Chem101

Awards
I was working on it all week, I have been having a hell of a time. Ill work on it some more this weekend, hopefully Ill have it done within the week.
Very excited to hear bro. Whats the final verdict on price and concentration? Custom just added his powder and I (as well as others I assume) am riding the fence on which way to go. Chances are i'll do both ( I like your products), but knowing the price might sway me one direction or the other. Also is there a special for AM members (ie free shipping or buy 4 get 1 free etc)?

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I will do some type of AM special, I am working on the coupons now, hoping they will be done in time, but I am big fan of specials so Ill work something out.

As for the 4oht cyp, I really dont think its a good idea to be selling this in raw powder format. Its extremely sensitive to crashing and the formula needs constant tweaking based on how cold the room is you are doing it in. I have been doing this stuff for a long time, I have suspended everything you can think of and some stuff you will never think of and this is one of the worst compounds I have ever used.

I think you guys, although very smart and way ahead of anyone else at homebrewing are going to have a lot of trouble keeping this compound stable above 65mg/ml. Which is why I wouldnt sell it raw, everyone is going to have this powder they cant use.
at 65mg/ml you will need around 18mls per week, that is almost 3cc per day. its just too much volume. I just dont think its a good idea.
So I will be working on mine over the weekend, trying to get it down to just 3 chems and keep it stable at 100-125mg/ml. When it is done it will be around $55-60 per 50ml.
Obvioulsy the raw powder will be cheaper, but its not like dropping tren pellets into BA and BB an waiting 45 mins to add some oil.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
warriorway Anabolics 8
warriorway Anabolics 2
Anabolics 24
Anabolics 2