Help with my Epistane cycle Please and Ill love you forever!

lift_heavy21

Awards
So I have ran hdrol about 6 months ago it was ok. Looking to run epistane now. How should I dose it I am mainly trying to recomp or have a minor cut. I have 1 bottle of 120 caps. was thinking this

Epistane: 20/30/30/30/30/40 - There may be a couple days when I only take 10 or 20 mg instead of 20 or 30 a day.
Cycle support: Cycle assist 4 a day
Liv 52- 4-6 a day
liver juice?
How about battling lethargy on cycle I was thinking about adding dermacrane?

PCT: 20/10/10/10 Nolva- This stuff makes me really emotional like crying little girl.
25/25/25/25 Clomid-Never have taken this stuff so dont know what to expect? (How should I dose these 2? Take them both in AM?)

Formastazol-max pumps every day.

Thank you. Let me know if I am missing anything.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cycle Assist is all you need for on cycle support.

Clomid would be: 50/50/50/50

Add some DAA in and maybe some cortisol support (reduce xt).

KenTheEagle

KenTheEagle

Awards
  • Established
So I have ran hdrol about 6 months ago it was ok. Looking to run epistane now. How should I dose it I am mainly trying to recomp or have a minor cut. I have 1 bottle of 120 caps. was thinking this

Epistane: 20/30/30/30/30/40 - There may be a couple days when I only take 10 or 20 mg instead of 20 or 30 a day.
Cycle support: Cycle assist 4 a day
Liv 52- 4-6 a day
liver juice?
How about battling lethargy on cycle I was thinking about adding dermacrane?

PCT: 20/10/10/10 Nolva- This stuff makes me really emotional like crying little girl.
25/25/25/25 Clomid-Never have taken this stuff so dont know what to expect? (How should I dose these 2? Take them both in AM?)

Formastazol-max pumps every day.

Thank you. Let me know if I am missing anything.
Epi i say start from 30 and go up to 50 if you feel like it... liver juice its an amazing choice!, youll need 2 bottles tho

for PCT get clomid and run it at 50 mgs along with toco-8 and endoamp or any other cortisol blocker of your choice ;)

toco-8 will also serve you as cycle support for the last 4 weeks of your cycle, and 4 weeks into PCT (amazing stuff)

do that and you are set... heck if i were using epi solo id start from 40 mgs since the beggining, but thats what i would do :D ...

ok all that in a nut shell, hope it helps... do you love me now ? :D