Assistance with PH cycle please!

banay

Awards
Hi all,

Going to be running the below and would like to just cover up a few areas I am unsure on, would love some comments from people who have used these or similar and can advise if I'm missing something.

-Start running liver support two weeks prior cycle
-Start cycling Tranform Forged Extreme Mass (starting off on one tablet for the first week, then bumping up to two depending on reaction for the remaining period)
-Start cycling Stano-200 (starting off on one tablet for the first week, then bumping up to two depending on reaction for the remaining period)
-Run Purus labs Organ shield on cycle
-Run NOEstrogen on cycle
-After cycle starting running Active Labs PCT 3x

Now I would like to know am I covered here for a PCT or should I be running something else with this?
Also should I be running anything else on cycle with the above or be scratching anything off that list?

Now I know some people will flame me for this topic, saying if I dont know then I shouldn't be doing it... but this is a personal choice so I would appreciate a genuine response from someone who can offer some decent perspective.

Thanks in advance.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Extreme Mass iirc is phera/hdrol/tren? Or is there another version that's sold now compared to a few years ago (what i'm probably thinking of)? And you want to add stano to it as well? And i'm guessing this is your first cycle do to the lack of knowledge... you dun goofed.

Your first cycle compounds are too much.
Your on cycle products are crap.
Your pct is crap.

Scrap what you've done. Spend a few more months researching. Then come back again with a new plan.

JoeySon

JoeySon

Banned
Awards
Stano will do nothing at one cap..or two caps for that matter