what should I does Ostarine at?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I have Ostarine on hand and I'm almost 2 weeks into my post cycle therapy. I wanted to run it for the last 2 weeks of post cycle therapy and continuance until the bottle is done.

any ideas of what I should start be running it at during my post cycle and what I should run it at after?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your taking it during pct 10mg ed dont go any higher. After PCT start ramping it up SLOWLY. 12mg then 15mg,17mg,20mg,25mg. Go by weeks when ramping up.. the half life is long, by the time you reach 25mg your blood should be fully saturated.

gymfean

Banned
Awards
If your taking it during pct 10mg ed dont go any higher. After PCT start ramping it up SLOWLY. 12mg then 15mg,17mg,20mg,25mg. Go by weeks when ramping up.. the half life is long, by the time you reach 25mg your blood should be fully saturated.
and correct me if I'm wrong I'm really not sure I've never had to measure liquids before but 10Mg=.5ml?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
And can I run a natty test booster with it after PCT?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And can I run a natty test booster with it after PCT?
Yes, always a good idea. Perferably erase, ostarine can elevate estrogen a tad. The mg/mL depends on what your bottles say... what does it say on the front, 50mg/mL? 100mg/mL?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Yes, always a good idea. Perferably erase, ostarine can elevate estrogen a tad. The mg/mL depends on what your bottles say... what does it say on the front, 50mg/mL? 100mg/mL?
the front shows "30ml 50Mg/ml"?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
.5mg= 25mg
.4mg=20mg
.3mg=15mg
.2mg=10mg
.1mg=5mg
really? Those are the numbers? that's much less than what I was told. So let me get this right on a 1ml liquid syringe 0.2mls should be my starting dose?

n also I was looking to run the Erase Pro with a nother test booster. what's your suggestions?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
.5mg= 25mg
.4mg=20mg
.3mg=15mg
.2mg=10mg
.1mg=5mg
really? Those are the numbers? that's much less than what I was told. So let me get this right on a 1ml liquid syringe 0.2mls should be my starting dose?

n also I was looking to run the Erase Pro with a nother test booster. what's your suggestions?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yea on a 1mL oral syringe 1mL=50mg. So half a mL or .5mg would equal 25mg. Yes, .2mg would be your starting dose.

Erase pro and ai testopro (my go to t booster) would compliment osya nicely

gymfean

Banned
Awards
Yea on a 1mL oral syringe 1mL=50mg. So half a mL or .5mg would equal 25mg. Yes, .2mg would be your starting dose.

Erase pro and ai testopro (my go to t booster) would compliment osya nicely
Sounds like a plan thank you for the help :). But I must ask....... Y testopro? I was looking into NLA Performance T-Blast. What's your thoughts on t-blast?

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like a plan thank you for the help :). But I must ask....... Y testopro? I was looking into NLA Performance T-Blast. What's your thoughts on t-blast?
I use testopro for the testofen, and 3,4 d. Only testbooster ive used besides t-force that broke me out and gave me noticeable strength in the gym

Never heard of t-blast.. link please?

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I use testopro for the testofen, and 3,4 d. Only testbooster ive used besides t-force that broke me out and gave me noticeable strength in the gym

Never heard of t-blast.. link please?
Here you go http://supplementreviews.com/nla-performance/t-blast

I've been looking at other products just because I'd like to try something new. I'm thinking this.....

Athletix Licogenix (in place of Erase pro)
Athletix Formula X
T-blast or Testopro
Ostarine
Heat (non-stim fat burner)

???look good???........ remind you I wouldn't start any of this (other than Ostarine) t ill the day after post cycle.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

keep in mind the original studies for medical purposes I think only went to 6mg, and it even showed positive gains at 3mg. Granted not a lot of mass (was something like 2lbs over 6 weeks, can't recall exactly) but it was still a gain, and with no suppression. It seems that ostarine doe create some amount of supression at higher doses, but it also seems to vary a good bit person to person

gymfean

Banned
Awards
keep in mind the original studies for medical purposes I think only went to 6mg, and it even showed positive gains at 3mg. Granted not a lot of mass (was something like 2lbs over 6 weeks, can't recall exactly) but it was still a gain, and with no suppression. It seems that ostarine doe create some amount of supression at higher doses, but it also seems to vary a good bit person to person
Thank you that is definitely something I'll keep in mind :).

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That study was done on inactive elderly individuals... more for muscle sparring. Gaining just happened, to happen. I understand 6mg would probably maintain muscle since we do lift weights almost daily, but to add muscle to an individual who trains regularly id probably up the dose...

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP, licogenix would be a great choice instead of erase or erase pro.

Formula x is another good supp.

Your above set up looks good btw.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That study was done on inactive elderly individuals... more for muscle sparring. Gaining just happened, to happen. I understand 6mg would probably maintain muscle since we do lift weights almost daily, but to add muscle to an individual who trains regularly id probably up the dose...
yeah, my thinking though is that the 6mg is a known non-suppressive dose that would appear to be able to sustain against muscle loss until normal testosterone production kicks back in when used in PCT. The higher doses do make sense and seem to work decently for muscle gain, but also seem to fairly frequently cause some suppression which isn't a great idea in PCT.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah, my thinking though is that the 6mg is a known non-suppressive dose that would appear to be able to sustain against muscle loss until normal testosterone production kicks back in when used in PCT. The higher doses do make sense and seem to work decently for muscle gain, but also seem to fairly frequently cause some suppression which isn't a great idea in PCT.
Touche'

In pct id never go above 10mg. Couple weeks after PCT is a whole nother story :D

gymfean

Banned
Awards
I was just about to ask that.lol.